What does Veeky Forums think about the Mitsubishi Mirage?

Those mpgs are pretty amazing

King of shitboxes.

SEVENTY-EIGHT HORSEPOWER

the same mpg could be reached by an alh tdi mk4 vw for 4k or a prius for 7k. it's a shit car.

Wrong board, this is for cars.

This is the key, whatever the EPA numbers your MPG will suck because you'll have to hammer the gas in all situations

I thought they updated the EPA test to take account of more acceleration now?

It is an underpowered car meant for SEA markets. How Mitsubishi got it in their heads to try and sell it in the US is beyond me, but then again Mitsubishi killed the Lancer AND the Pajero in America, so this idiocy has precedence.

But my tractor only has 40 horsepowers!

how do they cost because you have to be an idiot to buy this over a slightly used civic.

I've actually seen a lot of them on the roads.

I want one but am worried about finding partsdown the road if mitsubishi leaves the us

People are poor. For what it's worth, it's a new car that's cheaper than half the shit you'd find used, especially since dealers are struggling to move them compared to the outlander/outlander sport (aka the only thing keeping Mitsubishi on life support)

id get a chevy sonic hatch over one but the mirage still has hydraulic steering

You are poor because you worry too much

Its unironically my favorite in production car

are those real life mpgs or in a test factory mpgs

EPA numbers, same as every other car

a good eco-box so long as you never get in an accident. Not a very well constructed car.

I had one as a courtesy car for a while, and I've wanted one ever since. Even if EPA isnt accurate, it was during my driving.

Also super fun to be able to floor it all the time and not worry about breaking speed limits immediately. Also feels like you're always going much faster than you are because it's built so bad.

Got this as a rental for about a week, most gutless plastic POS car I have ever driven...but in when you had to get it to 4k revs to go anywhere, it DID get 50 mpgs so its w.e. for a commuter box

I actually like the look of the G4. Wish it had a much more powerful version.

basically this. I was looking at a used base corolla I think it was a 2014 and they wanted 15k for it. Granted it was pretty clean....fuck that

I also unironically like it. I live in an apartment building with limited parking, and you'd could fit two of these fuckers in one parking space so that's a huge draw for me. Still going to stick with my shitbox for now, but I'll consider a Mirage when it comes time for me to upgrade.