>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bf9J5bb0eU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was promised vantage units and you don't even give me Chad Babyhands.

Boobplate is nice too.

you got your vantage unit right there on the right

youtube.com/watch?v=6bf9J5bb0eU

Why did you even roll colorless? Gordin only gets 3 at 5*

For only 22k feathers!

Making fun of Cordelia's flat pancake chest!

swimsuit Reinhardt with his sword when?

I love Severa and so do you!

I had a lot of orbs, for one, and you never know when you'll get some off-banner goodies. I always roll colorless first because I know they're the most disappointing outside of the bride banner.

End this fucking piece of shit event already

I'm fucking 1/3 of the way done and I already feel like deleting this goddamn chore off my phone

Should I give Ninian TA2? I would have her eat her child for TA3 but I don't have any Roys, will it make a big difference?

You know you can stop right?

Groom Reinhardt with Master sword you mean.
I agree, it's getting tedious. Should have been 1 week not 2.

>roll $40 worth of orbs
>don't get a 5*
Thank you FEH for reminding never to drop cash on this. Why does anyone besides whales pay again?

If cordelia is flat, does that mean severa is flat too?

Twintail tsuns are always flat.

It's +4,3% more damage on reds and you're doing around 6 percent less on greens

She's bigger according to Anna, though not by much.

+spd -def, pretty alright actually. Probably get more out of her than my -atk +hp Boey

only

>degenerates
>retard
I don't think you've ever suffered from an addiction

Hey, I got one with these same IVS, but 4*.
>she doesn't say "I'm on the top of my game when you select her"
Disappointed. She should sound more energetic

It's how games like this and also the lotto stay in business.

It's just five dollars. One roll. Your waifu is RIGHT THERE

>Have a meh IV Lucina
>Never use her
>Tempest trials come
>Already close to max HM and shit ton of SP

This event has been pretty good for HM in general, too bad my main team is already practically maxed out already

>dominate Tempest every day
>suddenly every single run is a failure today

Why would you respect people who are addicted

this tempest shit fucking sucks, I'm more than halfway to the seal but I really don't feel like playing this shit anymore

This was me yesterday, I screwed up deathless like 5 times, and actually failed with the 4 teams twice. Back to smooth sailing this morning luckily.

Ye it's a fucking drag, atleast levelling characters I felt like I had some progress

I'm on 32k and I can't be fucked anymore it just takes too long to play a round

In heroes, why do my units sometimes randomly lose one health?
I used Lilina to kill a chrom a minute ago and afterwards her health went down by one despite him obviously not retaliating and her having no self-damage skills.

Is this a bug or is there something I'm just not seeing?

She leveled up and gained 1 point in health proabably.

I've had like 10 straight perfect score runs, although in one of those I lost a unit on like map 4 to a brainfart and had to 3 man it the rest of the way.

>48 Res Genny

>when you get julia or Genny and your red is fucking dead

Genny is a strong sheep.

>have to farm a million fucking SP on Lloyd just because the Bride Banner is one day longer than normal for LITERALLY no reason

Why would you ever use Lloyd?

For the inevitable Lloyd GHB quests where you need to kill Lloyd using Lloyd

I thought he said he wasn't a lowlife. Why would he kill himself?

You're being kind to Nino, right?

Because he's now a Bonus Unit in the arena for 3 fucking weeks instead of the usual 2. Literally because the bride banner is 1 (ONE) day longer than normal

Felicia is my angel

>>>/reddit/

SHIGUMA

Hag a best

those are some saggy as tits

tiki has more perk than that

My, how could you have known so fast, dear user?

There is such a thing as too thick. You blew it.

has the next banner leaked yet?

Breed Tiki!

Did that survey user deliver results? I thought it was meant to be posted during the weekend but I msised it.

It probably has Reinhardt

he posted the first part last night, I'm interested to see the second part since that's the one with the waifus.

How come brash assault doesn't work in the calculator? Also can a mage use brash assault on a distant counter user?

Who would've guessed based thunderman would be the one to rid us of the NuFE cancer.

WHERE'S THAT FUCKING SNAIL

i mean the new banner with NEW units

The first part got posted, not sure about the other part

>game throws a dagger unit with 50 def at me
I'm starting to get tired of this shit.

>shitty drawn comic
>nino
>how do you know is reddit
you're kidding right

I see, time to back track then, thanks.

He's also useful for baiting green tome units like Veronica.

When's the next GHB supposed to be?
I need a good Red Tome user so here's hoping for Aversa, Lyon, Selena, Arvis, Julius, or somebody else along those lines.

Well, you get half points, though it is pretty funny that you took so long to answer. Hard to justify knowing that so easily?

The comics origin is, in fact, reddit, but it's not where I acquired it. I find Reddit's design to be subpar for my purposes, and the community rather dull.

Do we know the schedule for the next few GHBs?

not to mention the fact a tripfag posted it

No

>Arvis
Id literally blow bucks to get him

Best Antagonist

fuck this cancer event so much
if the stats werent cancer then it would be perfect
>reindhart with wings of mercy and hacked speed quads my linde
>niles fucks over my only team able to get to the last level
>SUDDENLY, LEO FUCKS ANYTHING THAT IS NOT BLUE OR A RES TANK
>72health armor knights with either aegis or distant counter/defense
>peri is unkillable with magic and if you go melee she activates glacies and rapes your unit
inflated stats are fucking cancer, add the bullshit abilities and suck the fun out of the game
if only the reward wasnt so good i would stop playing this cancer mode that rewards whales who rolled perfect ivs units and merged them
''EXDEE JUST GIT GUD MAN LOL''
NO FUCK YOU, SOME OF US DONT HAVE A +ATK KLEIN ROLLED, OR A REINDHART THAT IS NOT -ATK, OR THE FEATHERS TO 5* MAYBE WE USED THAT FEATHERS TO BUMP BETTER UNITS THAT DO BAD IN THIS EVENT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT BALLS TO THE WALL BROKEN

FUCK THIS GAME REEEEEEE. GIMME THUNDERCOCK

>Julius
>red tome
Make it happen.

Do you get off lying like that?

ive been doing fine with a neutral reinhardt

It probably had B tomebreaker

Rein would need blue tomebreaker to quad Linde, which means he can't be running wings of mercy as both go in the B slot. Plus Linde dies from 2 hits of Dire thunder anyway. Also the fact that they keep their default skills and only fill empty slots, so he was running Vantage on B you liar.

>first feg
>gaiden
That was me lads

>Dealing 5x4 damage to a 70 hp Draug using a Brave Lance

transfer him to me to inherit distant counter for my Tits Annie, then. I have a spare +Atk -Spd Rein.

alright im so mad i mixed things up, allow me to correct
reindhart with blue tomebreaker raped linde
AND OH BOY, SINCE HE HAD FURY AND WAS MY SECOND TRY GUESS WHO CAME IN WITH WINGS OF MERCY?

I've been comfortably doing Lunatic for awhile now; you just have to adjust your thinking a bit, learn a bit more about your units.

Of course, you can also run a healer if it bothers you that much...

The only shit part of the event is how long it takes.

It's just tedious doing 7 maps in succession 5 times in a row, especially when nothing really changes between runs outside of the occasional bullshit

That has nothing to do with speed though, but yes I understand your pain. But I certainly have never seen Reinhardt go above 27 speed on the final map. Then again 27 speed is already ridiculous for him Bunmilla for example basically goes from doubling his ass to getting killed.

Any recommendations for B and C skills with my +Atk -Spd Bridelia? Already gave her Brave Bow+, Death Blow 3, Luna and Rally Atk/Spd

>this
Next one should be 3 and 5, 7 is just a fucking drag, it's just the same bs over and over which is trivialised if you have mages because they're fucking op and the only way to actually fight other mages

Chill user, bad runs happen. Just check enemies' skills before zerging ahead, and put reposition on your units. Or take a dancer, just don't tell us or expect a lot of
>dancer

>by the time I get to the last map, Cecilia is below 50% health so I can't use B Tomebreaker
Fuck you 4x4 girl

Not him but I saw a cute Reinhardt on the last map, he had 30 Def and 30 Res and above 25 Speed.

Luckily Titania doesn't care about whatever the hell he tries.

Asstram GHB when?

Does merging transfer the skill inheritance yet?

It always has

You should buy the 1.2 guide bro

Just hit 10k today
I have only beaten the hardest set of maps once almost beat it twice just now, but got fucked by fucking wings of mercy bullshit on the last map
You think that at the pace I'm going I'll be able to get the 5* Marth before this ends?

That's horrifying.

A breaker maybe? Not sure what gives you more trouble. Mages should be pulverized after 2 hits excpt raven users who you don't want to engage anyway.

just gid gud user

Do the math with the autism chart. That user did good work so make use of it.

If you're going for a BB+ set you should put LnD3 and Desperation3 on her
Ardent Sacrifice is very situational, but also helps

No it hasn't.