elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news
bethesda.net/en/article/Q4uYy517UaosSsAicOiUA/eso-morrowind-new-dlc-announced

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/351597/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-8

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Making sales and deals
youtube.com/watch?v=ffZfbi-wjto

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write you @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>is the game worth playing?
For those who read the OP before asking: yes.

No waifus/husbandos except Pelinal, Morihaus and Alessia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EYmmxAhj1nE
strawpoll.me/13166743/
strawpoll.me/13171398
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you baby. I always fuck up the new threads and people unleash hurtful mouth words.

>do a coh1 run last night in vet
>guildmate and i both need illambris in divines
>never seen one, im usin well fit hes using reinforced
>get to last boss, shit keeps bugging out
>skills won't fire off, healer cant get heals out
>half the time we go to rez somebody, you cant target them
>you can see their name and get the "hold f to resurrect" option but holding f does nothing
>have to get into the perfect position ot rez them, right on top and slightly to the side (not front or back, to the side)
>buff food falls off mid fight (had 30 minutes duration left)
>cant even bar swap half the time
>aoes appear randomly, the lightning pools appear when the boss is charging up his big swing, not when he points to the sky, and two or three are appearing at a time
>fire boss isn't even casting, just standing in the center, waving his arms like a spastic tard, and the fire trails are just appearing
>finally finish it, i get heavy divines, guildmate gets medium divines
>everything went better than expected

noob!

>difference between almost-perfect gear and my gear

both hundings rage (stamina) and julianos (magicka) are really good right now. so difference is not that much. you need to make other sets too. 5+5+2 if you dont have access to maelstorm arena. so you must grind because dungeon sets are stronger except hundings rage. you need to gold your weapons. it's really important. it will increase your damage a lot. keep the rest as purple. also;

>I don't trade, don't grind

are you roleplaying as monk or something? join /tesog/ they will give you advices.

give me good healer sets
if you say SPC i'm going to ddos your mom

Do I have to buy the Morrowind expansion? I feel like jumping back into this game again but the site is very ambiguous on what it is and I can't tell if it's a free update for older accounts, a standard DLC pack bundled into ESO+, or a separate thing altogether

SPC, lich, combat medic, worms raiment.

how are magDK?

I used Healer's Habit and Eyes of Mara up until Morrowind. Since templars now get Minor Healing constantly from their circles I'm experimenting with other sets to replace Healer's Habit. Right now I'm using Prayer Shawl as it has the same 2-4 effects and I like warding abilities.

And sanctuary, forgot sanctuary.

PvP:
>Kagrenacs Hope
>Healing Mage
>Robes of Transmutation
PvE:
>Sanctuary
>SPC

Strong. Lots of fire aoe and dots, so dunmer is a great choice for them (+7% more fire damage and max magicka). They can hit very hard, and get self healing through one of their dots. Downsides are that their best abilities are 8 meters, so you'll be in melee range, which can make some fights harder/more dangerous for you. DK has no class based execute, so you don't have a magic I Win attack when the enemy hits a certain health point. Also, they have the worst sustain out of the magicka classes, so it takes some getting used to.

How can I level a NB tank?

How viable stamina wardens are

Wear training gear then run dolmens in alikr desert.

More viable than mag wardens

How would vampirism benefit a magsorc? My sister has a vampire NB and I might as well get her to suck me

Vampire adds bonus regen, reduction to all damage but fire, improved stealth (at stage 4) and a few abilities. The fire damage isn't really that bad.

Most detrimental part of Vampire is how ghastly white it makes your character if you care.

Other than the weird appearance and increased fire damage (which honestly isn't that bad) going vamp is an absolute no brainer. It really annoys me that this is the case but there you have it. The only reason I can think not to go vamp is if you want to be a werewolf or you're playing around with some sort of health regen build.

I actually want some encouragement to be a good guy in this game. Even if it's just some titles or costumes. Ditching the other half of the justice system means it's a no brainer to join the DB/Thieves Guild and steal/kill everything, and being a vamp basically benefits everyone.

I can get over the ghastly white, I've seen enough vampires in shornhelm

>get her to suck me
Amazing how too much hentai can get to you.

youtu.be/EYmmxAhj1nE

NA trial run from last night

is hook64 only good for shadows?

fog i mean, shit

Is this game worth reinstalling? They keep bugging me with emails to come back but One Tamriel with its auto-leveling bullshit made me uninstall.

>being mad about an update that made the game infinitely better
Stay away.

you're in the lagoon, aren't you

I don't consider auto-leveling better in any MMO. I like progression, like classic Everquest. Imagine if you could auto-level up to Lower Guk? Or automatically auto-level down to newbie yard? Fuck that.

BTW, I also avoided Oblivion for the same reason. Daggerfall and Morrowind are the best of the series, followed by Skyrim which dumbed things down. But at least auto-leveling is nowhere near as bad.

Just how true is this graph? I just start playing earlier this year.

It's the difference between someone taking minimal effort to min/max and the average skyrim player who wants to just left click to win the game.

is this game f.u.n.?
Free
Userfriendly
Not gay weeb trash

>Queue in the dungeon finder
>3 messages saying that the party is ready
>Accepted (I thought it was always the same message at first)
>Low fps, dungeon unplayable
>Queue timer still going up
>Leave the party and minimize the game during loading screen
>Found myself in another dungeon
>Low fps again
>I leave
>After I left, I found myself in a third dungeon
>Usual fps and no problems after that
Ok, I know it was my fault because I accepted 3 times, but seriously, how can the dungeon finder be so broken?

>Free
No, it's "buy-to-play"

It's non-subscription though, right?
how many golden dubloons do i need to eschew to the happy sea-faring merchant?

About 25 max for base game

are there player built houses to store all the shit I steal off the in game world in this elder scrolls game or is there no thievery on par with skyrim in this

can I assassinate any npc at any time at my own risk and skill to accomplish high-risk high-reward, flashy and chrome gameplay mechanics?

Thinking of buying this game. If I start a Nord/Ebonheart fag, can I play and quest with a buddy who makes a Breton/Daggerfall dick?

Yeah.
Source: im a daggerfall dick and i quest with my aldmeri cunt mate

is there no assassination and theft in this game on par with the likes of skyrim

So for my PVP magblade I'm thinking like this:

5 piece Julianos on heavy armour, divines/impen
5 piece Spinner's on weapons & jewellery (DW/Restro)
2 piece Valkyn Skoria, divines/impen

Mundus is obviously Thief, all points in mag, parmesan pork as food.

Skills will be ganking on front bar (cloak, hidden blade, lotus fan, execute, inner light) and utility on back bar (crippling, merciless, siphoning, healing ward, inner light).

Thoughts? I want good gear that isn't a fucking pain in the ass to grind and meanwhile still lets me look cool.

Fug, I started as a stamsorc as my first character but I'm not even a good 20 levels in and I'm already wondering if I wouldn't have been better off making a magsomething. Already my usual hankering to make a thousand alts is setting in.

You can't store most things because they're for thief missions later, but you can everything else.

>Already my usual hankering to make a thousand alts is setting in.

Oh boy I've had that problem ever since Morrowind came out, God knows how many times I restarted the game. I started this game a few days ago and I already deleted a character and am having deep concerns about my current character, which is level 10.

Does Fyrakin's minimap addon still work properly despite being out of date, and if not, is there any alternative for the latest version of the game? I want to hop back in for Morrowind but I'm too used to playing with a minimap now

No, it's fucked.

Use Votan's instead. It's based on the official minimap ZOS cut for some reason.

Would you recommend Votan's + S'rendarr then, or AUI? And lastly, is there any alternative to Destinations that's up to date? I won't sweat it if there isn't anything like it for the new Morrowind content, but I'm lazy and really liked the map markers for dungeon bosses to make the achievements easier

Oh god, I must have restarted both morrowind and oblivion so many times. Thank god for the tutorial sewer bypass mods for oblivion.

I'm just not the biggest fan of lightning form's effect, kind of wish you could disable your character going transparant. On top of that, someone told me that I basically need vigor to get this character to work later on, and I'm not sure I can really into pvp, since I'm usually a pve only guy.

I'm sure I'll actually be fine, but I can't push away that niggling doubt that I should have gone with a magplar or something.

Stamsorc are literally the most broken OP class of any game ever, stick at it.

Plus all the best endgame sets are for stam builds, mag builds are pretty screwed over at the moment (if you care about PVP anyway.)

Respec is easy and cheap. No need to make an alt until you've tired of experimenting with your main.

This game's systems are worth taking a bit of time to learn in depth before you go off making alts, or else you are just gonna keep on repeating that process.

Vampires are degenerate, just like werewolves. That is all the reason I need to remain pure

>being triggered by minor skill animation details

I was like you once.

>WHAT THE FUCK HIS SWORDS JUST DISAPPEAR AND HE SWINGS A MAGIC BLADE OUT OF NOWHERE WHY, HOW

>WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS GAY WHY AM I BEING GIVEN SO MANY FAGGY HEALING ABILITIES WHEN I WANT TO BE THE LORD OF DEATH

>WHY IS INVISIBILITY SUCH A SHORT AS DURATION

But I learned to love my character. I enjoy plying my main on this game in a way I haven't enjoyed playing an RPG character in a LONG time. Things start making more sense when you realise how each skill complements others, and if you craft a really well personalised build instead of just a FOTM meta template.

Give it a chance user.

I'm also a pve guy, pvp doesn't interest me at all basically, I certainly won't try to gear up for pvp.

I want to do a nb tank because it seems interesting from what I saw. But I started as stam nn because apparently you need to level tanking through dps characters because it's faster, even though I don't quite understand how that works. So I'm worried that I'll end up wasting large amounts of time because I didn't level up the tank efficiently.

>no achievement for killing 100 mer in PVP for mid-year event
Wasted opportunity.

>Give it a chance user.

You sounds like a cool guy, so I'll do that, senpai. I'm sure I'll get used to the transparency soon.

This, my templar tank main was a misguided class choice because of the heavy armor in class selection screen, but I've been playing the main a long time and I've grown to love him. No homo

Characters are really versatile, and there's no real end to your levelling process. You want to get to CP160 by whatever means just so you can start using decent gear, and worry about assembling your actual "build" after that really. Of course, along the way you'll pick up a good idea of what works and what doesn't.

My magblade went through the first 20-30 levels as a really shitty assassin because I had no idea what I was doing, then started evolving into a sap-tankish sort of build, then I decided to just go full healer to run a few dungeons, and I didn't get an actual workable DPS set-up going until about CP100 or so.

Your character should evolve as you learn more about the mechanics desu. That way you'll come out a better player. Now I run around PVE soloing stuff with one build, and have an addon to just swap skills when I wanna go healer for a dungeon or gankblade for PVP.

>I want to do a nb tank

I cant decide what to play,help.

All I know is that I want to play magicka class and I cant roll warden.

>Log in for the first time in ages
>Magician is gone from the Tower sign to hurt my magblade tank's sustain
>Everything else appears to be the same

Why

strawpoll.me/13166743/

Remember to vote, bbs.

Doing God's work.

Fun. I run mine twohanded/bow. Buff up with rally, then use the bugs (subterranean assault) -> endless hail -> critical rush. By the time I engage the group, the bugs have popped for a massive burst right at the start of combat. Depending on the number of enemies (like trash packs in a dungeon) I might use the bugs again, and I'll brawler groups for a shield until execute. Twohanders feel much more natural doing heavy attacks with, and are easier to put into the rotation.

people complained about unlimited resources in pvp making some classes like dk tanks and magsorcs stacking shields unkillable. now only magsorcs are unkillable in pvp, so i guess mission accomplished.

Better poll.
strawpoll.me/13171398

>no option for monday night
Only night I can play :v(

What's wrong with sunday tho?

>One Tamriel with its auto-leveling bullshit made me uninstall.

You should kys as opposed to coming back.

3rd shift starts sunday night. Also poor attendance this week.

Started playing two days ago. Playing mag sorc. What am I in for when I start doing meaningful content?

Your Sunday is my Monday. Please have mercy.

being disgustingly over powered

>now only magsorcs are unkillable in pvp
>2 heavy attacks and they die
m8 you better be joking

Does any race hate elf scum more than Redguards and Nords?

Nords hate anyone who might possibly be better than them. So, nords basically hate everyone. Typical niggers.

Elf detected

Nope. Orcs and lizards.

>orcs
I stand by my statement

Dunmer are best elves, on par with Nords. The Velothi were redpilled af.

Real talk why are nords so fucking boring? Literally the only characterisation their entire goddamn race has is "lmao dude we think elves suck", "dude we're so tough lol" and "dude drinking lmao"

To be fair their history of dragon worship is alright.

Because Lorkhan is the father of men and elves hate Lorkhan so Nords naturally hate elves, who are butthurt about Lorkhan. Also, Nords are based af for worshiping Shor. Also for the Underking. Nords are best humans.

Yes, someone made a patch. If you read the comments you can see which files to replace.

Are Redguards considered Human? They're pretty based.

Wasn't it something along the lines of nords used to be warriors and had powerful magic, but one of them almost accidently the whole thing so they decided, "Bros, lets chill with the whole magic thing" and they just regressed from there?

redguards are to men what dunmer are to mer.

Yeah they are but they came from another continent and have an entirely different culture from other humans.

How's the RP in this game?

Ranges from casual to hardcore. For example, there are guilds that RP dunmer great houses with Argonian slaves.

Redguards:
>hate lorkhan/sep
>redguards dislike other races, mostly elves (because of left handed elves)
>they frown upon magic more than nords
>they hate necromancy more than any other race on Tamriel
>there are crowns and forebears, crowns want force their shit on tamriel and worship redguard pantheon, forebears worship divines and want to be part of tamriel not conquer(Conservatism vs adapting).

I can expand on these if anyone wants to

µI don't know what to play

master gatherer is a revolution

So, wuz they kangz?

I fucking know, right? How did I manage before? Makes it so much easier to steal from noobs.

redguards came from the previous cycle of existence, they somehow managed to escape destruction and nobody knows how. Their own cosmological view reflect this, i believe this reflected the previous cycle and the current one has the same general stuff going on but the concepts did not coalesce in the exact same combinations. They are not human in that they are not related to the humans, they look human though so some people consider that to be the qualifier for being human i guess.

Does this mean they're from the same previous reality as the smart dreugh and the Hist?

agree, black panther confirm this.

WE SPLIT ATOMZ N SHIET, I SWEAR TO TALL PAPA RUPTGA,
WE FUCKING KILLED THOSE PUNK ASS BITCH LEFT-HANDED ELVES,
WHEN WE CAME TO TAMRIEL WE DIDN'T DO NUFFIN TO THOSE NEDES MAN,
I'LL SWEAR TO TU'WHACCA.
THOSE MOTHER FUCKING SEP AND SATAKAL AIN'T
GONNA STOP US FROM GETTING TO FAR SHORES.
DON'T YA DARE TO USE MAGIC,
GRAB A SWORD AND BE REAL MAN!
AND IF YA YOU USE SOME MOTHER FUCKING NECROMANCY,
I'LL SWEAR TO TAVA I'M GONNA SPLIT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS IN HALF!

Claim to hate necromancy but somehow redguard necromancer in craglorn have the ability to raise the most advance from of undead.

Yeah but to raise undead is to abandon all ties to redguard society and culture, it's like a Bosmer cutting valenwood trees down.