Rich people u out there

Rich people u out there
I make $900000/yr from financial job.
Here’s my Maserati

I'm a systems admin and I make roughly 230k a year
I still drive my s40 I bought for 5k when I was 16

I don't give a fuck, I still live in a small apartment too

i make 2.000.000,00 usd a year exporting colombian cocaine to north america sniff sniff kids

That's why you're alone.
That and your 350lbs I mean.

I'm a 5'11 170 pound manlet
I'm not fat or alone, I just don't care about having expensive possessions. My microwave is still the one I stole from work and fixed up

Cool car op, big fan of maseratis.

Make decent money and have a good nee car but dont make nowhere near what you make. Good for you

I once had a lambo for 2 years but I sold it so I could have a better daily drive Maserati

make 900k a year in interest alone pleb.

Nice overpriced Chrysler faggot

>tfw make $15/hour as a cook at a senior home and my truck's transmission is slipping

End my life.

>tfw my first car which I bought for 3000 dollars got backed into by a drunk woman in a Lexus last weekend
>tfw cost to repair it is $3500
I love that car so fucking much and I have to say goodbye, it's fucking eating me up inside

Gib monies

hit me right in the feels

Sorry for your loss user

People are here because they're poor and can't afford to live real life, just digital one.

Why are you here?

Isn't there more kick in designing financial scams than shitposting here?

good for you man.
same house, same spouse, same car.

>tfw live in small apartment

its not by choice though

46k cuck here, been with company for 2 years hoping to change things a bit this new year, I work in ETL.

46 before or after taxes and health insurance?

>tfw work part time at dealership washing cars
>tfw 12$/hr
>tfw can barely afford rent and upkeep on aw11.
Richfags please

46k before tax is pretty bad, I hope you get that promotion soon.

With that kind of incom, you buy one of worst exotic you can buy.

Where do you live?

Sysadmin is broad, can you be more specific? Linux? Automation? Working on prem or cloud services, or a mix? How long have you been in the industry? Do you have any special qualifications like a security clearance to reach those numbers?

>tfw I made $10k last financial year
>got $2k back in tax
>spent it all on a single turbo conversion for my 1JZ
>have spent upwards $3000 just on car parts

I'll hopefully be in the defence force soon, need to turn my life around

How the fuck is it not on her to pay for the damage?

richfags of Veeky Forums pls unite and pls send me some moneys for car
im a broke hobo but i love cars,pls help

Same here.

90k before tax here life is good and I would rather work on fixing my Miata by myself instead of taking it to a mechanic

So make her pay for it. If she won't, smash her windows at night or key her car.
...or maybe key her windows and smash her car? idk

Do you not understand how insurance works? Her insurance company isn't going to pay more for repairs than the car is worth, so they'll cut him a check for the value and essentially buy his smashed shitbox from him. He could always buy it back from them and repair it but it would be considered rebuilt

What are you gonna do with your money?

>will realistically never make 6 digits
Is 80k/yr enough to "make it?" I just want the smallest home possible with a garage and a cool fast special car

More than enough if your wife also makes $80k. You can afford a car 3-4 x your wage if you are careful with spending, so pretty much anything is in your reach.

I'm the same user. I make low six figures and I DD a 36 year old Corolla. All my furniture is from Gumtree or the side of the road. I have a wife and a young kid and I put more money away than most single people on the same salary. Investing for the future is more important than owning worthless toys when you're young.

Easilly.

>Anons will scream this is what poor, classless people do
>Warren Buffett drives a caddy XTS
>Suckerburg drives a Fit
>Ballmer drives a ford fusion hybrid

Hurrdurr if you have money you want to look like you have money even if it's spending it on crap that depreciates horribly

I don't know if I'd say rich, but I work from home pushing numbers around, and live in a pretty nice neighborhood.

How do you like your weekly garage visits OP?

u kno how insurance works?

It depends on where you live. e.g., here in Central Florida an 80k/yr household is plenty enough to live comfortably, but anywhere else? I don't know.

something dicklets will defend yolo

California, network security. About 5 years in, I'm under heavy NDA so I can't talk about anything basically.
Probably save it and invest, get a nice pile for when my seed is inevitably taken from me
I just don't care if people know or don't know that I have money. I have no need to get an expensive sports car or a large house when I'm very comfortable living just the way I am.

>tfw get blue collar job that pays $18/hr starting
>some of my coworkers make $40+/hr
>get as much overtime as I want
>just heard about an offer from the US military in my field that offered $180k for three months of work
And they said blue collar is for poor people

i met a guy at a car show locally who owns a production us made kit car that is soposed to be a modern replica of the noble m600 and he is a velet driver he doesnt own his own company or anything

Sounds like you are talking about a Rossion

if the cost of repairs are higher than the value of the car, the car is written off. so the insurance company takes the car off you and gives you the money.
nigga how do u not know how this shit works

>tfw 36k pounds is a great salary in the united kangdom of bongland
life here is good but the pay is universally shite. i wish i was a burger sometimes. ez women from my accent too.

you can buy back the car from the insurance company

sent you a dollar mate godspeed

yeah, but then that costs the user 3500 dollarydoos. if he doesn't have that money he has no choice. he sounds like a poorfag too so he has no other choice than to let the jews take his car.

If an average blue collar made that much people wouldn't study to be doctors, let alone go to college.

I'm just a diesel mechanic, bruh, pretty average if you ask me. Got the job with no experience except a year of trade school, too. People just don't know/don't want to put in the effort.

Blue collar here, OTR truck driver. I'm on track to pull down 90K this year, possibly 100 if I hustle.

College is for suckers, learn a trade you can ball out like the rest of us

>inb4 lol automated job
>mfw get paid to sleep (detention pay) too

Report back after your 30 year career

Manager of a small hedge fund, thinking about an Alpina b6 or Alfa Romeo Giulia QF

You can make that much, if you are a union member.

I can't imagine how that works.

200k a year here, I drive a Prius, it's a fun car.

Bruh just get a Tesla or literally anything other than a fucking Prius

Everytime I drive the car it feels like I'm playing a mpg game though.

The sooner we automate away doctors, the sooner doctor induced deaths goes away.

>a fucking Prius
My neighbor has one, and he's always giving me shit about eco stuff.
Probably because my car gets around 8mpg.

That's an awful car to be making 900g's a year.
But at that income, you can buy a better vehicle without hurting too much.

>900g's a year
I heard he makes over 9,000

not your personal blog

>900g's doesn't go as far as it used to

Doctors can make a whole shitload more.

The real scam is going into software dev or really most IT. High burnout, requires continual effort to keep up with new tools and techniques, hours worked savages your social life, career is basically over when you're 40 and haven't gone into management, etc

none of those dudes are into cars. So thats good for them

you are implying there aren't rich people who DD normal cars and track the fuck out of their GT3 RS or whatever car they have for the track.

dumb ass

Wow I didn't know Ray Dalio posted on Veeky Forums

How you doing Ray?! How is your autistic son?

I'm in college to get my undergrad and go to med school.

College is for suckers unless you're going into academia, STEM or health sciences.

>College is for suckers
ftfy

>scam little kids for csgo items and make 2-3k $
>buy myself a mint w203
>find first summer job
>earn 15 euros a day
>sometimes work for 12 hours a day
>that comes up to 1.5$ an hour
>still manage to save up ~500 bucks
>thinking of selling my C class and buying an E class (pic related)
should I?
I mean I will pretty much be penniless for a few months but I can find a job while going to uni to get some cash if something goes wrong

nice fiat

ofc I forget pic
I just dont want to be stuck with my C class for ever

Can confirm.
I've got one that I just drive in the hills or empty freeways and I pretty much only park in my own garage, while the daily is for literally everything else.

>scamming kids
>euros
>buys a used mercedes to not look like a piece of shit
typical euro scum

more like
>buys merc because its best value for money

Netsec is not sysadmin, stop lying to people on the internet.

>mercedes
>value for money

I should have bought a 20 year old honda for 5,5k euros right?
sorry but merc shits on everything on its price range

>Bill $80/hr plus travel.
>Only work about 6-8 hours a week.
>Own a house.
>3 cars (one is a classic restoration project)
>No worries, shitloads of free time to raise my spawn and fuck around with projects.
>No debt whatsoever.
Who else here chooses free time over 40 hr weeks?
Pic related, today's project: parenting.

Nobody cares about you or your parasitr. not your blog

>I make $900000/yr from financial job.
>Here’s my Maserati
prove it

Fuck you all, I barely make 20k a year. I'm 22 years old and work at a car dealership. I want to become a mechanic but even then I'll be lucky to make 40k a year after spending 10k+ in tools.

>$80/hr
>can't afford a tailored suit by hugo boss for his toddler

i think you typed one 0 too many into your salary, senpai

what was it?

Amazon is your friend as far as tools go. You can probably get all the essentials for less than 2.5k USD, and wherever you go should have shop tools you can use in the meantime. Get into heavy duty if you want to make money and don't mind a workout.

>maserati

>tfw part time and make $25k-ish a year but can still affornd a nice pair of cars and all my other wants through the power of living with mom
>tfw company has me at the top of the list the next time a full time spot opens up, that means about $50k a year
>tfw will start looking at rental properties and weekend houses within 2 years of going full time

Life is good

I don't bill out at $80/hr and my third car isn't a classic restoration.
Other than that, literally the same here.

>dressing her in finery for a feeding
Making stupid decisions seems to go hand-in-hand with being poor, neither of which I'm very interested in.

Nice, what do you do? Business machines here.

Push numbers around on a screen.
But I get to do it from home, which is great because I have two little monsters, and traffic is nightmarish here.

You make 900k a year and you only drive a maserati?

I hope you don't do the software for your business machines, because if you claim you can tell my salary by analysing a random post that doesnt provide any information about it, i wouldnt trust you with my money at all

Who are you replying to? When was your salary brought up? When did I say anything about you? Why would I want your money? What?

>Making stupid decisions seems to go hand-in-hand with being poor, neither of which I'm very interested in.
>Business machines here.

are you literally braindead m8?

Why ain't that kid sucking on Mommy's titties?

I literally do both user, it's my job. My office is three steps from the server room. It's better to pay one guy that can do both than two different people.

I'm a senior software engineer in the research department of a large financial institution.
I have a base salary of $190k, but make more than that in bonuses and stock.

I drive a Golf GTI. My boss drives a Miata.
All of my coworkers, except one, drive pretty reasonable cars. 2 Honda Accords, a Camry, Lexus LS300, and then the Indian dude drives a Jaguar XJ.

Of course doctors make more. But they study to death and work for nothing for nearly 10+ years, while also paying a ton for medical school.

Blue collar just waltzes into a job from a young age without a brain-killing decade and without wasting their young lives.

If blue collar jobs make that much, it's much more cost effective financially and in "life happiness points" to just get into a trade than study to be a heart surgeon. Don't forget that the life as a doctor is extremely stressful too and one wrong move and you kill someone.