>The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
JP - Sandbox

>Upcoming Birthdays
12th - Bettina
13th - Scoot
14th - Pippy
15th - Maple
16th - Roscoe
17th - Tangy
17th - Spike
18th - Cookie
19th - Sally

>Holidays & Events
17th - Bug-off

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3V77HBtY_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit i forgot
Previous Thread:

> dat copypasta

Thanks man.

Reposting from last thread
It's this time of the year again my brothers and sisters, let us all prey for a miracle announcement tomorrow
I'm getting real sick of this shit, why won't nintendo release a homeconsole game already

yep i fucked up good

I had a dream that I lived in Animal Crossing last night
It was fun

Hey /acg/.
I'm currently buying Pitfalls for 99k each.
I can go higher or trade for other stuff. For example I have plenty of hybrid flowers like blue roses. Or I could set up my my custom designs at your Able Sisters.
Though I'd prefer if you guys could visit me. I currently have 10 villagers so need to worry about your void.

>I'm currently buying Pitfalls for 99k each.
But why

Oh, just a little project I'm trying to start back up.
You'll know, in time.
And I'm paying so much because I've got a lot of bells saved up anyways, so I might as well give a good incentive.

Hey there, y'all.

I dropped down to 9 villagers as of this morning. Does anybody have any cute folks in boxes right now? I don't really have much to offer and I'm not so picky about personality type as long as they aren't a jock. I'm more picky about character design, usually. Would kill for a cat character. I've never had one in my town.

You can get a bunch in the balloon hunt tours.

You can bring the shovel with you?

You can borrow a shovel from Lloid once Tortimer stops talking.

Oh, okay. I'll give it a try, then.
Thanks!

I can scan in someone new to put Winnie in boxes if you'd like.

I've been visiting the island everyday for months and the bathtub/jacuzzi still hasn't shown up. Does it usually take this long?

Anyone willing to buy these off of me. Selling for $1.50 each

>tfw the only uchi villager finally suggests two pwps in literal years
>they're both shit and boring
just kill me already, i want the wisteria trellis and windmill so bad

Why do all the islands seem to have the exact same tours?
I was sure they changed per island.

National/international or private island?

How would I pay for that Bud the Lion card? And more importantly how would you get it to me?

Private

Fill your pockets with seashells and flowers and throw on a wetsuit. I dunno if it still works in the update but back in the day it almost guarenteed you got a pwp.

I don't think the private island even carries it?

Damn, wish I knew this before. Gonna try to look for it

I could either sell it to you via eBay or you could give me the money through paypal

I have a western desert (Saharah flooring) and six unassessed fossils to give away.

I need a visitor for an Initiative. Will someone visit my town?

I have all the standard ACNL Welcome Amiibo cards and figurines. Would anyone like me to scan a particular villager or NPC?

If possible, I'd like to visit #45/Olive (ᵔ◡ᵔ)

I've scanned Olive into my RV campsite. She has ice cream store and patio furniture. Would anyone like to visit her?

Do you want to visit now?

Do you only take one request a day?

Well it seems that all of the tours are the same, so no go.
I'm still buying/trading for Pitfalls, then.
Or if someone has the Balloon Hunt tour on their private Island I'd love to come over at some point.

You can only scan one RV a day

Well technically you could time travel forward and do another scan but yeah, one RV a day.

Not everyone wants to time travel though.

Is this legitimately possible? Bought a second cartridge to be a layout slut on and I'm curious.

That is from Happy Home Designer.

I have two regular and one tricky if you'd like. I don't need the bells, but if you'd let me visit your shops that'd be great.

I believe I still have Felicity in my void if you're interested.

Forgot the chemical X

Reese is buying turnips at 488, anyone interested?

I am

Gate open, come on over whenever you're ready

Ah, my bad. The furniture outdoors absolutely looks like something that'd be dope in future mainline installments.

That Phoebe, Savannah, Bluebear, Becky, Blaire, Purrl, Chops, Naomi, Roscoe, and Kitt look pretty interesting.

Two regular and one tricky?
Well you visiting my shops would've been fine by me, but it's already almost midnight here, unfortunately. Would you prefer to come at another time?
Or do you want anything else?

I have a bunch of creepy items. Who wants them? I will take anything in exchange or nothing really I just want to empty my inventory. Would be thankful if you let me visit your town because I need one more villager.

> I just want to empty my inventory
Was the 'secret room' extra inventory not enough space for you? With multiple characters?
Though it's nice that you're giving stuff away.

It's full of stuff too I have collected over the years and also I would rather give these event items away than throw them.

>I have collected over the years

I forgot my game was stolen, it's just full of clothes and furniture I will put when my house becomes bigger. Other games distracted me from completing it this year.

Are you two the same person?

Yes, I switched to my PC and forgot my friendcode

Stolen? Now that's a shame. I feel like I've been hearing of games and consoles being stolen a lot recently.
If you need any help with money or anything then feel free to ask.

Lolly should still be in my void?

>got my sapling clock this morning
>got my golden axe this afternoon
>bug-off this weekend so i can get my golden net
>cookie's birthday this sunday

This is gonna be a good week

Grats, bro. My town turned 4 years last week.

Yeah, congrats Justin!
It'll take until August for me to reach years.

>literally drop 5 million bells for some kids on club tortimer
>some rando starts telling me in detail how to beetle farm for 400k bells at a time
I don't get it but thanks I guess

Good shit

Herzlichen Glückwunsch! (ᵔ◡ᵔ)

This may be our best bet

If you're still lurking I'd love to make a quick trip in and out to try to get Lolly.

I don't have to do much in particular, right? (Sorry, I'm newer to some of the more "technical" aspects like voids).

Kek that image is from Vinesauce.

That second face is my favorite though.

Sure, I'll be a few minutes though. Just coming to the town should be enough. Bear in mind that it isn't an exact science so depending on luck you may or may not have her plot appear a few days from now

Gate to Ravnica's open

Hello /acg/, I was looking around for some information on the campground stationary and Nintendo stationary, do any of you know where I could get those?

After a few hours of fishing I've FINALLY caught that saddled bichir!
Mission Complete!
I even caught a few other new fish during the hunt.
I guess being unable to sleep has its own benefits.

Closed for now but I'll reopen if you are still around

omg, its my design sfafgDS

oops

Just got done with dinner and such if you're around to open again!

Are you still around? I forgot I had something to do and had to leave.
I'll just bring them over then, no worries. If you aren't we can just do it tomorrow (by which I'll have another pitfall to give)

I am indeed, one sec

Oh. I'm still here!
You can come now, but there's no shops open. as I said.

No worries! I'm on my way.

Ravnica's open

Of those oranges weren't for me I will drop them haha

Is the town "Tea Time"?

You got it!

Thanks man! That was actually my first time traveling to a town visa WiFi rather than local. Just took a quick lap to check out your town. Dig the quantity of flowers.

relatable af rn

Thanks. Definitely visit more /acg/ towns, some are insanely good

So there's pretty much little to no chance the next ac title game will be on the 3ds again right?

I've gotten a lot of my recent ideas from screenshots in here. Some of the stuff I see even in passing blows me away.

I honestly want the next one to be on 3ds again. Mostly because both my gf and I play and that shit would be an all consuming battle to get access to on a console. Haha

Is anyone's Re-Tail still open?

I still have Olive in my RV campsite. Would anyone like to visit her?

You can come to my towns, gates are open.

Does anyone have full Kiki and Lala furniture set? I really need 'em...

do you still have this? if so i wanna come by

Wooo buddy. Came around a corner of a path and a tarantula was just sitting right on the path in front of Ruby's house. Managed to catch that bad boy.

Now I want to catch another to display somewhere in my house.

Found 2 tonight. First catch was my first ever so I'm stoked about it. Second one ran into the river, though I didn't really mind since they gross me out.

How do you catch tarantulas?

very carefully

Walk around with your net available by pressing left/right. Find one by walking, not running. Switch to net and aim, it'll freeze and watch you at this point. Catch it or Get Tarantuler'd youtube.com/watch?v=j3V77HBtY_g

My copy of Animal Crossing: City Folk arrived in the mail. There is no instruction manual included though as the seller said it may or may not be included. I now feel bad for not realizing that I could get the GameCube version since the Wii plays GameCube games. What should I expect when load up this game for the first time or should I try to get the first game then play that as my first Animal Crossing experience?