bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/BioShock_Wiki

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tGsXsW3GGw
fanfiction.net/s/9518468/1/
8tracks.com/jellybre/i-think-booker-would-miss-you-too
archiveofourown.org/works/6660757?view_adult=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No new bioshock (not surprising) but it looks this Elizabeth waifuposting general has reached its end.

At least we have memories.

Any /bsg/ posters left?

So I missed these threads during their prime, is there a place I can get some of the content not in the pastebin? The archive sites only go back so far.

Has it?

We do.

Of course.

Yeah the archive is kinda broken. It used to have everything from the early days.

One day they'll be another Bioshock game. I know for that if there is a System Shock General at some point, I'll probably be there. That or have it as a Bio/System Shock General when the SS1 Remaster comes out.

I wish there was a place we could all go that was casual, no need to bump or anything, and post OC or whatever without having to rely on a thread on here. I mean there's the Steam group, but I have no clue if people even realize it's a thing still or if it's an appropriate place for OC (of all varieties) posting.

8th for Rosalind

why does this general exist

there is literally nothing to discuss about long term

There is nothing at the E3 so any potential bioshock or system shock will take a while if ever to be released.

Speaking of which what is /bsg/ looking foward in terms of new games? Looking foward to the new metro myself. Member that Last Light came out the same year as infinite?

Yeah, the last update I got on the SS1 Remake was they made a Discord channel for backers, big whoop.

So far Wolfenstein II is the game I'm the most hyped for. Everything else is either on console only or I can wait a while to get it.

>Member that Last Light came out the same year as infinite?
I do. I remember some posting back in the day about a woman in that game, I think named Elizabeth as well, and how she's actually nude or a better Liz somehow than our Liz or something. I've only played Metro 2033, the original, not the redux one. Is there a huge difference between the original and the redux version?

The redux makes it completely different. Gameplay just like last light.

That's a shame. I won't to have as much content as a can, since you never know when these threads will disappear for ever. Guess there's nothing left to do but post our favorite content and hope someone dumps their folder into a mega or something.

Didn't really pay attention to e3 this year other then cringe videos. What looked promising?

Life is Tumblr 2
Assassins Creed WE WUZ KANGZ
Bad goyim murder simulator 2
Dishonered expansion with based Daud
Metro open world swampland
Ebin indie gaymes
Ebin racing

>Life is Tumblr 2
for what purpose

Prequel

So what would you guys like to see in future game? Frankly I'd prefer if a new game went in a very different direction, though still keeping the "dystopian location" theme. Maybe slowly have the place break down instead of right away. Like a town in the middle of the jungle.

Maybe these threads should only be made once in a blue moon now. Like a rare surprise.

I've wondered if there was any other possible place to host any wayward /bsg/ posters but I can't really thing of a good site or chat unless its something like plus4chan or discord.

>there's nothing left to do but post our favorite content and hope someone dumps their folder into a mega or something

What, just a picture archive?

I bough the first one, still haven't played it, let alone install it.

>these threads should only be made once in a blue moon now

They already are.

>any other possible place to host any wayward /bsg/ posters

Like I mentioned before, there's the Steam group. I honestly forgot about until the other day. What's worse is I forgot that someone at some point gave me the admin rights for it.

And what the hell is behind Liz in that picture?

Someone once made a whole board on 10 minus 2 chinz, once...

Want

There were 2. One guy spammed it all the time, I think it wnet by a year name thing 1886 or 1896, something like that. A second one was made by someone else, or the same guy, for reasons I don't remember. It was time /bsg/ was still "active" and there was concern about the board, and whom ever made the 2 at on sideways eight chons were going on about getting people going there, but people were not about leaving here. I looked for them a few months ago, out of curiosity, and they were still there. Looking just now, they're both gone.

Post sad

Bargain bin waifu keeps them hanging on.

>bargain bin waifu

THICC

Should we reintroduce op hashtags and thread themes or is it too late?

Hi

>firm soft thicc science booty

Why not?

Hi

Something in an arctic wasteland

Ros night.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tGsXsW3GGw

A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A WHATIS THIS BSG DOIN HERE?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

fanfiction.net/s/9518468/1/

>What, just a picture archive?
Kinda. Everyone's bound to have some rare little thing, be it picture, fic, or so on, from an old thread that's worth sharing, or that they never shared.

>And what the hell is behind Liz in that picture?
A window in Rapture, with the ocean on the other side.

WHERE LIZ

Right here, waiting for Booker.

Daily reminder /dag/ has cute characters like Lizbeth and stays dead. Merge today to save both generals.

>"Hey Booker, check it out! I'm French"
>"Elizabeth, please sto-"
>"Take a bite!"
>"I'd rather..."
>"Just the tip!"
>sigh "Okay"
>takes a bite
>looks away and mummers "Merci mademoiselle..."

I am melting from the cuteness!

hmmm

hu

liz morning

tfw no liz

Ded

What was your absolute favorite moment from any of the games? I really liked the good ending to the first game.

1 > Infinite > 2

Good I'm glad it's fucking dead. Now if only /lisg/ would die forever.

Not with their prequel.

Anyone got that picture of Elizabeth and Booker playing D&D

8tracks.com/jellybre/i-think-booker-would-miss-you-too

archiveofourown.org/works/6660757?view_adult=true

Nice imageposting.

I got a ton of pics from pretty much the day /bsg/ started give or take a month. ALot of them you don't see, or you need some sort of context to understand. I really should organize all my /bsg/ pictures and upload it somehow, I think you'd like it, or other people, I don't know.

>a window in Rapture, with the ocean on the other side
It looks like something from Yu-Gi-Oh or Digimon.

The first time time you see Liz and opens a tear.

That's cool. I think it'd be cool to have more of the old content. The booru is weirdly small.

Interacting with Eleanor for the first time.

>not nearly as much Delta/Eleanor wincest as there is Booker/Elizabeth
feels bad

>not superior Liz/Eleanor

hi

You can't top the Lucest though.

....epic...

What's the best location and why?

Delta and Eleanor are ignored in general.

>Looking through archives
>it only takes till the second thread for someone to compare Elizabeth to Funny Valentine
I want an older evil Elizabeth ruling Colombia summing versions of herself to fight.