Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous >A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1008

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=994
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=974

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3rAzJ-MgsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous thread: Remember to ignore and report shitposting

doppel>fencer

>he thinks he can reliably crossguard block to get a significant damage mod
lol @ the things pencildicks say sometimes

There is only one true /tosg/ guild

cleric>hahaman

>he thinks he can reliably carry his entire party through all content
lol @ the things hahamen say all the time

I want to lick Capybas capybas.

/u/ guild when?

There's a "cuteboys" on Klai

is voxandra a transexual?

I like this OP

Yes
t. fucked that boipussy good during the meetup in april

the crossguard is just an additional, it doesn't change the fact that there is no "lol 100% mod" for slash skills, and there's always spear lunge anyway

How to lvl now

new char

use exp cards as i get?

just follow quests?

someone said there was a newbie pack or soemthing but i dont see it

I asked before but thread died.

Is change level 1 enough for killing necros?

Voxandra sounds like a drag queen name tbqh

>260 dungeon as a cryo with 3 clerics and a quarrel shooter using a +0 grand cross

No, you can kill us anymore

>290
>retards still can't group up mobs
Sometimes I break the wrong orb just to spite them.

Support is actually pain. Never trust pubbies. Always roll damage.

>260 dungeon as a Cleric
>3 CryoChronos
>1 AFK necrobotter

I just instantly left. I've never wanted anything gutted more in a game than CryoChrono.

Shouldve rolled the superior linker

Was that a few days ago? That Necro was me if so. If it makes you feel better I abandoned necrofarming because I realized it was a giant meme.

i'm sorry user

That doesn't sound bad. They can just healbomb and cure the shit out of everything. Were they monks or something?

Are you really that scared?

Find the event board in the main city for the Newbie pack. I have started recently too, I'm saving up my exp cards and just following the main quest line and everything has work fine so far.

I haven't done a pub dungeon in months.

No regrets.

Yeah dude, getting 5-7 mil every week per account with 0 effort involved is a total meme
I know you're a fucking falseflagging necroshitter who wants to keep his spots clear of newcomer necros

>260 with my 'tank' alt
>i group whole rooms up in one big pile of mobs
>3 archers, QSs, musketeers, rogue, killing shit 1by1 and some shitty necrosorc who also DCs all few min

>play full CON cryochrono
>transcend 315 weapon
Now what, INT cucks?

Draxandra

>3 clerics

just blessing and heal bomb everything, no flying mobs, lol

How alive is
>Futureproof
>cute
>CuteNotLewd

You're falseflagging if you say it's 0 effort. I gave up on it because I couldn't go an hour without someone sitting on top of me with stronger skellies or someone ice walling me away. Fuck that shit, I'm not looking at my computer every hour and hiking my electricity for poverty money every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=F3rAzJ-MgsM

So this... is the power... of Sorc......

a little
decent
dead

Lol you're retarded if you think "strong skellies" have anything to do with that
Whoevers skellies hits first is going to get the silver

Dead and burried
Full and very clique
Not /tosg/

It's true try it faggot i'm waiting you at dina be farm ch2 you faggot.

What even is this place?
The new saalus map?

Dragxandra

>missing like half of the attacks. attacks that hit take like forever
meeh
>T10
yes and?

I'm glad that's what you took away from my post. Go ahead and make a necro if you want. All I'm saying is that there's so many faggots there that it's way more trouble than it's worth.

This. Necrobotters are pathetic people to begin with who will lie as much as possible.

catacombs mission. very old

Why do people clique? And why is it always erpers and faggots that clique the hardest?

Because they have no friends irl lol

>want to play an active necro instead of the AFK shit
>happily leveling as wiz3 link2
>get to necro2
>skeles keep shit spread out as far as possible
>literally makes runs go slower than if I don't summon skeles at all because everything is too spread out to cleave down

I'll get it to 317 for the pract, but then I'm dropping it until another rank reset event.

>new buffed full spr necro afk farming 300 maps

you can't help this game

if you went wiz 3, your build is basically flesh cannon

FP is alive and even has mystical box recipes.

>everyone says its shit
>wonder and complain that it actually is shit
oh boy

Yeah except Quick Cast doesn't work with Flesh Cannon or Flesh Strike. Just gas necros out of the game already.

Cliques don't exist, its just that nobody wants to talk to you.

t. clique orbiter

Okay, we get it, you're too scared to try anything yourself. I'm sure you have a ton of fun playing High3BarbDoppel3.

why does /tosg/ consider any group of people a """""clique"""""?

If you've played basically any MMO ever you should be very well aware cliques exist.

QC is broken right now, no charge level skills work with it

t. xXxDarkirit0xXx

>FP is alive and even has mystical box recipes.
shut the fuck up. we don't want these people.

No, i have/had fun with the meta and non-meta builds i tried in the 2 weeks reset event we had :^)
Still got some of them, not HL2BrbDop3 tho

Uhm, why can't you stop having friends and just talk to me even if I never say anything in guild chat??? I deserve attention too!! Just because I never say anything doesn't mean I don't want to be showered with attention!! I know! I'll make posts on Veeky Forums about my guild's EVIL CLIQUE FAGGOTS THAT NEVER TALK TO ME WTFF.

you do know every single guild that isn't 3 weeks old have those, right?

*proceeds to have a good laugh in the guild discord and prepare the next Saalus without telling anyone in guildchat unless people are needed*

You're retarded and have never played an MMO if you think that's what "clique" is. Cliques are people who open their guild for participation and contribution but don't evenly share the rewards or do content. If you played RO I'm sure at some point you were in a guild that expected you to blow 2000 pots in WoE but never gave you MVP items or let you come to their parties.

Stop projecting

I miss my CNL friends but I hate this game!

We dont even remember you sry

that isn't what a clique is, that is what /tosg/ thinks a clique is

But i remember her...

Yeah, and cuck is someone who watches his wife get fucked not someone who plays a cryochrono. I don't get what your point is. People are saying cliques (or however you want to call it) don't exist which isn't true.

Its kinda gone anyways, to bad.

Funny how defense cute gets when you call out their clique
Then they continue to just keep running content with their established group without ever helping the guild with anything

Nooo

>Go back to the Crystal Mines to see how it is after these changes and if I can still solo it
>Bosses die in literally 30 seconds

30 seconds? Are you fighting w/o buffs or weapons?

Hitting bosses with your waifu pillows and stuff? You should be 1~3 shotting them.

Waifu Pillow offhand toy-weapons when

DO I NEED CHANGE LEVEL 5 TO KILL THESE KEKS ON BEE FARM OR NOT YOU FUCKING NIGGER FAGGOTS

Even last year it was normal to kick the boss's shit in in under 10 seconds up to level 100 or more

What dont you understand that your necrokilling time is over

Monsters are severely gimped by level difference and wont do shit to us

I'm max level and I'm not playing some meme build that glitches punji stakes for a million damage or something.

you dont, dumb dog, just get one of those mobs with 1M hp

>Get no cubes on all my 290 dungeon runs because of retards trolling or someone just rushing the first cube

PLEASE KIM SAVE ME. THEY DON'T LISTEN TO ME.

You made it sound like you made a new character doing the crystal mines quests

From the very first time Pardoners started Jewing in Town the whole 1~150 content was a fucking joke.

You are extremely retarded

290 cubes are worthless shit anyways

Yay I did it. I'm finally a Shinobi

Both of these are correct

Congratulations, user!

That doesn't give them any justification for ruining the run though.

>And why is it always erpers and faggots that clique the hardest?
Because they act feminine.

Men do not clique, we bond over ability and drive. We teach and compete. If we have a problem with something, we'll let you know and resolve it.

Women clique. They get into groups and they try to viciously tear others down through social means. They'll act sort of friendly to your face, but are vile behind your back. Very passive aggressive.

Gay men act like women and they are simply volatile creatures. You're going to run into of lot of this in cute MMOs.

Thank You!

It's nice to stockpile the recipes if you want to open meme cubes. They're quite a bit less of a meme after artilonium sunk like a rock. I still wouldn't recommend it but it's not lighting silver on fire like it was before.

70 minutes Aspersion/Sacrament. (Now that shit scales with SPR its even more retarded, 500 Edmg and 1800 blessings on a new toon at lv 10~)

Even on my Full SPR buffcumdump Chaplain i buy Asspersion/Sacrament on pardoners just for the sake of not buffing on my own.

All you need is 800 silver and look for a decent Sacramement, and you are fucking golden for the next 100 levels.

I'm suprised people like you exist in this shithole
Well said

Who hurt you

Why do so many people here act like women?
It's hard to get into guilds because it devolves into this

Congrats!

>shitnoobi
desu I'm just jealous because I still haven't gotten that flower, congrats