Auto Sticker General #290

The picture isn't fucking sideways because I'm not a useless pajeet edition.

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

twincamstickers.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit w2c high speed shit posting???

twincamstickers.bigcartel.com/

Sfw going out this Friday.

w2c

Hype

Okay fellas A or B?
Putting up preorders for these tomorrow night btw

Scrub here. Anyone have a link to the "Caution! Hektik Skidz!" Mid Night racing parody sticker? I'm sure I didn't just imagine it...

Nah, I wish it did ;_;
A

B

What's the SS?

Damn. Someone whip it up! Like pic related - I'd buy one straight away

/ss/ f am

Nigga the only SS I know is the one with jackboots and longnose hunting

You weebs and your memes

>he doesn't know /ss/

fucking newfags

Wat sells one. Some user has one on the front of his s30 like a madman

ayy killin em with the bait boyz
ahead of the curve ooh get em

restock coming in next week - week and a half!

can't wait to see this sticker! reflective AND gloss! my biggest run yet! over 300 stickers!

B, A if the final render is okay

What's the NSFW?

he doesn't sell it anymore but he did

Is this like the fingerbox meme

You're one of the best OF!
I think I did good with the placement.

does anyone do danganronpa slaps? monokuma evil eye seems like a good idea for one

See

I have a daily old Tacoma

I need some sticker recommendations

just cover it in weeaboo shit

Has anyone bought a shitbox just to suit their stickers? I'm in the market for a new daily and am essentially basing my decision making around what provides the most sticker real estate/would suit weeb stickers.

So... 80s Corolla?

Would if there were any with 1000km of me.

You the man Wat, really appreciate the quick turn around. Got 15 of the fly away design printed. Two will stay with me regardless of if I can get any signed. I plan on asking the staff tomorrow if teddy will even be signing unofficial stuff at the autograph session, and if he is what the limits are. Most I've heard so far is that it varries from person to person, so I'll be finding out sometime tomorrow if this was all a bust. Following the con, I'll have everyone interested in the design email me their info and have them in the mail by Tuesday.

That said, I'll be giving a few of both the fly away and some of my other duplicate stickers at awa, so If you're at the con hit me up, you know what panel I'll be at Saturday morning.

The Watini could have been so much better with Stardust, it just looks washed out from Wat.

Designer didn't want stardust because he was afraid it would crack like the recent ones from Offset. I agree that Wats print quality isn't good, should've gone with someone else for this design.

Wat didn't even want this, it was just given to him because designer caved to fags who won't even buy this sticker not wanting a certain pajeet to print.

What was the status on those va11 hall-a stickers??

why would you put a 5 dollar sticker on your car...

Never ever, no one's even started one afaik.

because i'm not poor.

Because I bought too many stickers and they have to go somewhere.
>inb4 trash
My car is trash already so +1

Remember when all the stickers here were $5? w-w-what changed,,,

I do graphic design and would design & sell a sticker at cost if people would actually use it. What kind of stuff do you guys want that isn't fucking weebshit?

>What kind of stuff do you guys want that isn't fucking weebshit?
Subtle weebshit.

You show us ideas for non weebshit, I would love to see more automotive slaps instead of gay anime shit 24/7.

this. subtle weebshit is best weebshit

bretty good placement m8
I support this. Post some of your work.

SELL ME MY FUCKING EUROBEAT STICKER
FUKKK

At the print shop right now, expected next week.

You are fake news.

Give me some copy. A joke or something. I'm from /gd/ and only just getting into Veeky Forums.

Here's some stuff I just threw together.

>give me ideas to steal so I can make money
No.

Been waiting too god damn long for notori where the fuck do I get a refund

Have you emailed him?

Yes

Assuming he didn't respond, and you've given him sufficient time to respond, paypal is your friend in this regard.

imoutodreams you lied you said your shop would be open

I fully anticipate making a new version of this sticker, just stay tuned

are you shipping orders out still?

what was the discount for like the $1 off i forget

yes, same day/next day on everything in stock

/osg/ coupon code is FUCKHOON

Loners Crew can you order me a Tanya sticker?

I like the coupon code.

thx bby

Is anyone else doing some tasty oilslick/holo stickers like notori? Also, does anyone in this thread know where to find that "I live for danger" sticker that someone else was asking about last thread?

Side stickers or rear stickers?
Considering maybe 1-2 more low profile meme stickers for my shitbox but I don't want to end up going overboard and regretting it like patches

what kind of meme shit you looking for? I have a few things releasing soon. NightShift and the shrug one like this one are getting restocked at 2.99 each.

who was making that 'Legalize Recreational Speeding' one.

i need it

Colorado m8? Golden here

They're being printed as we speak. Should be good and ready in a week

fuck i just order from notori earlier this week and haven't heard anything.

if it's in stock, notori will deliver. if you don't get anything in a month ask for a refund.

ok, everything i ordered was in stock. guess i should just be a little patient.

Put me in the new sticker senpai.

>check email
>shipping notification from Yummy
>said he'd throw in extras for waiting
Based Yummy

still waiting on imoutdreams

Bosozoku shit, I want le sekrit club slaps and that sort of Japanese lots of broken English in capital letters with some rising sun and a symbol or two on it. VERY JAPANESE OLD SPIRIT SHAKOTAN STYLE kind of crap
Neat graphics or pattern behind two or three words that say something fun and a bit risqué like the legalise speeding or bye bye cops stuff

I second this

Eh, I know WAT makes one, I just want one that's a little bit more understated. IF they made the sticker in question, I think it would complement the existing sticker.

sounds like youd be interested in this, turned up today and I really like it

What's that mean senpai, looks cool though.

But I mean I drive an 80s meme machine I want stickers that carry on the 80s aesthetic and capture the ethos from that period in Japanese tuning and street racing. Not just anime memes and xd crippling sadness.

Where did you get that one from?

Hype as fuck

Anyone know a vendor that sells these "Turbo" die cuts found on lots of Mid Night member's cars?
I faintly recall a store stocking them that's been mentioned here but can't remember the name of them.

Yummy I believe but he's been afk for a minute

Any good non anime peeks for sale that I can put on the side of my lights?

this

I have over 70 stickers on/in my '04. Put whatever the fuck you want on it.

>needs others to decide which chinese girl cartoon stickers to put on his truck
you rack disiprin

I want this

I like that drive sticker

Go to nevercontent.jp, and hellsent.us, as well as cardrugs.com and look for cool slaps, then try to change them around into something else. It'll help you get a feel for the type of normal and weebshit that sells really well.

My favourite stickers that are non-anime themed have been from SakuraStatus, sorayasolutions, Empire Decal, and Yakin AutoLAB which for the most part focus on styling similar to actual Japanese slaps instead of having anime characters on them. Not all of their stickers are great but I honestly prefer them to covering my car in weebshit.

imoutodreams!! *shakes fist* >o

no

I'll pay double

AW came in clutch with the turn around, and these turned out AMAZING!