2006 300c

What do you guys think of this sweet piece of ass that I'm saving up for?

lol

Its chassis is built from ancient Mercedes parts and it attracts melanin enriched individuals like no other.

That's perfect actually, exactly what I'm going for.

I trap lmao

Only if it's the wagon.

Upstanding black gentelmen detected

I'm a wiggie, but I have a job and look like a good guy, it's all about disguising it. I also understand Ebonics but don't speak like that myself. Only indicator that I do anything is a wrist tattoo from Silent Hill

Damn, those are fresh. it's not the wagon though, it's a 300c I believe, I just like it because it resembles a RR Phantom (to me) and has those giant aftermarket rims

The wagon was only sold in Europe, because Europe didn't get Dodge at the time but they did get Chrysler and the 300C.
So they just took a Magnum, slapped a 300C front clip on it and sold it as a Chrysler 300C Touring in Europe.

Interesting, I had no idea, thank you for sharing that info :)

>wrist tattoo
What shitty job do you have?

I work at Five Below, I work 4 hour shifts, been getting 3 days a week.

But I had an interview at a factory today that pays $10 for the first 8 weeks and they work 6 days a week, 10 hours a day :)

I could just hold my current job, trap, and be alright, but I want more hours, helps me stay clean because it keeps my mind busy and more focused on money instead of whatever else.

>being this square
I have a tattoo on my hand and another on the wrist and I'm finishing law school.

It looks like a phantom till a phantom pulls up next to you. Then you'll be glad the nig nog who owned it before you put limo tint on.

At least get the SRT 300 bro.

Black guy at my job got rid of his because he finally realized the 300's are the new Impalas when it comes to police profiling.

Now he drive a Golf R

>chrysler

What do you have, user? I have the halo of the sun on my left wrist.

Naaa son, I live in Michigan, everyone here is poor lol or they drive a truck, I did see a parked R8 yesterday though.

Oh shit really? I want to blend in so that actually might be a deal breaker since I do trap. I wish I had the option to get the SRT, I barely have any money, this was just one at a lot that I saw that stood out to me.

I don't know why I like black people cars. Like their music too, and food..

Are they bad? I had a BMW but parts were insane, Chrysler is American at least but is there something I don't know?

On the wrist? I have a small, all black, flower of life.

Very cool, I dig the geometry of it, I almost got a semicolon tattoo but glad I didn't end up falling for the meme.

I don't want people to know about my past, or know as little as possible, I like privacy lol

Post boibusson

>Very cool, I dig the geometry of it
Yeah, I'm fascinated by that whole sacred geometry.
It's not really THAT perfect because the location wasn't the best and it hurt like shit but hey, it's the meaning that counts.

Oh no I mean like narcotics, but I trap like that too, here's a pic, dialed it back since then though, living as a fucking white male at the moment, medium length hair, pretty andro. Still taking hormones though.

100%, mine looks kind of shitty too, it's a little faded in some areas but it's a pretty rough looking tattoo so it kind of blends in.

I was thinking of getting the symbols for the 13 ghosts tattooed on my arm but I'm thinking less is more at this point, going to probably either get new tattoos in a place easily hidden or not get any more of them

>Oh shit really? I want to blend in so that actually might be a deal breaker since I do trap. I wish I had the option to get the SRT, I barely have any money, this was just one at a lot that I saw that stood out to me.

Blending in when trappin is the dude that drives a Scion XB not something that sticks out the law enforcement like a 300 or challenger does.

What do you think of a cyan 2004 Sonata?

Thanks for the tip, btw, this is my first time posting in Veeky Forums, usually I lurk Veeky Forums and /lgbt/

Honestly, you'd make more money camwhoring and prostituting as a trap then you would selling drugs.

I do, I made $150 one night on CB but I can't because I live at home now to get my shit together, moved to NY and went bankrupt, living with mum and dad saving up now.

I would love to still cam but it's just not an option right now, the best I can do is stay on hormones, grow my hair out, and wait until I can afford a place of my own ;_;

Honestly I just want a qt bf who is into crypto and loves money as much as I do, user.

Right now I'm married to another trap but I really want a divorce.

>Chrysler 300C
>The literal Niggermobile
>Riced in a Nigger way

So you are a Nigger right?

Nice car.
You might want to find some wheels that don't look like they've come off a toy car though.

Only on the inside, desu~

Solid advice lol, I'd like some BLACKED out rims honestly...

OP stop being a douche do something meaningful with yersrlf

I'm doing my best, I had an interview earlier today and do currently hold a job.

You are a nigger aren't you?

I am white! I posted a pic, I just like a lot of black culture for some reason..

back to your cesspit

You are an idiot user, OP is taking it just fine and with a sense of humor and you are being a fucking cunt.
Maybe you should go back to your cesspit you fucking newfag.

where do you live?
are you willing to be the woman in our relationship?
would you consider dressing up as a woman and posing in front of my car?

back to your cesspit, racist

I live in South-West Michigan, of course I would be willing to, I'd love that actually.

I would have no problem wearing anything you'd prefer and posing in front of your car :)

Be back a little later, guys

- OP

that was just a shitpost i didn't think you'd take it srsly

Am I the only one who thought he meant selling drugs by "trapping'?

And you'll do fine with the niggers there, sparky. They don't really care what they stick their "muh Dik" into

Is that a picture of the exact car?

I've always loved this model year of Rolls Royce.

my dad bought one when he retired

Your dad is a nigger!

NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER

OP is a stupid Nigger