Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBpw53Vvba4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is my wife.

Gas all tripfags
Filter all tripfags

Azura and Tharja are shit.

Azura a best

Should I keep my moderately invested in -res +hp lucina or train up maskedcina.

The time has come and so had Cloud.

C
>i really wanna fuck your brother Clair

B
>i REALLY wanna fuck your brother Clair

A
>wtf u tricked me but I still want to fuck your brother Clair

BRAVO ECHOESFAGS

The difference between the two is negligible at best, since what few mages double her would nuke her in 2 hits regardless. I'd stick a bunch of skills on the Masked Marth(s) just to clear up some space if your barracks is loaded, though.

Kagero is everyone's """""wife"""""

What the fuck is this reinhardt

The kind that wants to fuck you up

Congratulations, you've figured out that supports in every Fire Emblem follow the same exact fucking trends for a number of characters.

What would you do with this body?

>37k.
I want out of this hell already

>Fatescuck this mad people don't like his waifu simulator "game"

>user, is the Heroes with Vantage Banner good?

MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU HAVE TO ASK?

Gordin - Brave Bow+ AND Vantage fodder
Reinhardt - Horse Emblem Cav meme
Lon'qu should be your only actual vantage fodder

VANTAGE IS GREAT, I PUT THAT SHIT ON EVERYTHING that is currently viable but cannot ORKO most of the cast

Thanks for reminding me that Fates was so shit only a handful of characters got official art.

>based mages best reinhardt
>kill nino
>last lot orbs peri
>Lunatic tempest run cancer

Ironing my clothes

/feg/ BTFO

>spd units already meme

Are they?

>mfw brave sword + astra + high skill
Is anyone even safe from this kind of shit?

It is very hot isn't it

Gordin is trash, dude.

The support is nothing like that you fucking sperg. It's about Delthea not being as much of a lil shit and appreciating her bro more.

>Best Reinhardt using
>Kill Nino
>Worst Bridal Magvel
>Tharja Stop
>Maybe posted three Lukas
>Lucina counter weapon
>Units already meme tier
>Least Hector game map
>Keep Klein fury
>Gordin grind
>Olivia lies
>Bring shitty season blade
>Based Mages

Legendary weapon in action

Point and laugh.

Who here has got their quickened pulse already? I just got mine.

oh hell yeah Gordin is trash
doesn't change the fact that because of him Quadelia exists (Brave Bow B. Cord)

There's character growth for both Clair and Delthea in it. It's actually worth viewing. More than I can say about Awakening or Fates supports.

Delet

Which is the most litterally who in Echoes

Fir is my wife! I love her!

>Clair
>Character growth

The only thing she does is try to make Delhea stop being an ass to her brother, Clair herself develops absolutely 0.

Also, again with the >le all fates/awakening supports are bad maymay

>have 13 orbs from Tempest
>gonna blow them on brides again
>will be getting more from Tempest, login bonus, Arena, & special bonus
>won't even bother touching the Reddithart banner
Who here /pure/?

your waifu

Who are good candidates for Quickened Pulse, aside from Minerva/Michalis/Eldigan/Reinhardt?

Hello, /feg/.

I got Awakening. My last FE game was Sacred Stones.

What am I in for?

Should I drop 40k feathers to give my +SPD Olwen L&D3 and Blarblade+?

>dropped down to tier 17
im suprised I got this high desu

Thracia 776 and The Last Promise desu

you're wife

Hey user, here's your mail-order maid. She's new to the service, so be nice to her, okay?

Reinhardt nukes almost everything, Julia survives his bullshit and tanks the crap out of every blue and green mage, Lukas and Beruka completely ignore physical hits while charging Ignis off wimpy multihits, Hector makes everything physical his bitch, and +Atk Cherche and Effie are the best Brave weapon users in the game, but even that much killing power won't stop everyone from runnning +Spd Desperation blade mages. Though to be fair, without defensive terrain and/or buffing everything running tank builds is fucked aside from maybe Julia for dealing with magical bullshit and Hector for physical bullshit.

I was mad lucky and already got my bride so now I've gathered 160 orbs for the next banner in case there's someone I like.

If you enjoyed SS you'll enjoy Awakening. It's a good, simple game. Enjoyable all around. Won't blow your mind but you'll have fun with it.

Protip: Make sure Chrom marries someone not named Sully ASAP

anyone with a killer weapon is a good choice. It's a guaranteed two moonbow procs if the opponent retaliates.

I got mine earlier today and have gotten at least 10 more arena defenses since then.

I want to strangle Leo!

I want her to suck my cock

*bully*

Literally anything with a Killer weapon, and anyone who wants to actually get expensive specials like Galeforce, AoEs or Aether off quickly the first time. The way those first two work actually makes it easier to get the second one, assuming there's still things alive left to use it on.

Fir a best, how can one girl be so best?

Always used her and the other Myrmidon guy at the same time, cause Myrmidons are the shit.

>sully

Why?

It's shit and so are you for playing that shit game fuck off faggot

I already got bridellia but she is -spd. Sure she still does a great job but I feel awful everytime. I hope I can pull another one today.

>+Atk Cherche and Effie are the best Brave weapon users in the game
That's Reinhardt and BCordelia.

Mating press tight villager Faye pussy

Galeforce reasons. She doesn't have pegasus to pass down to her kid so needs to get it from someone like Donnel or Gaius if you give a crap about that but aren't going to marry her yourself.

Why are Brave Effie/Cherche so wanked everywhere, but no one gives a shit about Brave Sword Chrom? It can't be a movement issue, Effie only has one move. And it can't be a speed issue, Cherche is even slower than Chrom. So what's the big deal? They all get raped by magic too anyway, even if Effie can survive maybe one round thanks to WF.

I'll treat her anus well

I found a beefier one

I have a +spd Olwen and thought about that as well.

LaD is probably better for Dire Thunder. quadmemes, not Blárblade. With a bladetome you're always going to have a Hone Cav on her (and probably a Goad as well), which means you're already looking at 43-47 Speed. Bringing that to 48-52 may be a bit overkill.

I'd probably go with Fury instead. I would too, if I actually planned on using her. But since I already have a good Reinhardt I decided to use Camus as my second blue cav instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=FBpw53Vvba4

What would you think

Having Chrom marry Sully is one of the dumbest things you can do in any fire emblem game, right up there with picking Eyrios over Olwen or using Wendy.

Defend this.

I care about him

Lyn wank aside he's mostly right

Sniff?

I mean, you can't really say you love someone until you've eaten their poop...

I'm going to use it for my +Attack +1 Glacies Peri so she can oneround neutral Hector After Hone + 1 goad.

There's nothing to defend. Fates is fucking shit.

your fault for letting silas and flannel breed

Kids were a mistake.

For that point I meant on the physical end for slower shit, and I already mentioned Reinhardt earlier, who as slow as fuck in this game but still nukes everything. Quadmemes from Brave Bows sound scary at first, then you realize you can just rush the bitch and she dies instantly. Effie and Cherche can at least take a physical hit or two if nothing else.

Best pairings in my opinion:

Stahl + Cherche
Henry + Cordelia
Ricken + Lissa
Lon'qu + Maribelle
Frederick + Miriel
Kellam + Nowi
Chrom + Olivia
Gregory + Panne
Gaius + Sully
Robin + Sumia
Donnel + Tharja

Balanced and everyone ends up happy!

kjelle is underrated

When will our goddess descend and save the infantry meta with Hone Infantry?

>inb4 she gets noodle arms

Reddit's Lukas

Swords are less popular metawise with all the blue mages running around. He can destroy some of the squishier ones, but you need a way to get him in range safely first.

>implying Clair/Gray isn't one of the best supports ever
(lol

meh

Kjelle supports are great and she is surprisingly cute with Robin and few other supports like Owain or Inigo.

If swords aren't that popular then why is Effie considered good?

Personally, I like most of the echoes supports but think due to the limited number some characters suffer like kliff, silque and luthier and then there is celica the main character with fucking 4.

Because they still exist. And because armor emblem and high arena points.

99% sure they give her a balanced statline and a fucking gem weapon

C

>clair i wanna fuck you
>no
>*wacky dumb villager antics*

B
>clair i wanna fuck you
>no never talk to me or my mom's son ever again

A
>clair i wanna fuck you
>ok

ah truly the pinnacle of FE writing

how are you supposed to level draug up in the tower when he's so bad going past 35 is impossible?

Would Hone Cav still be better than Hone Infantry?

alm/clair is better.

I remember liking Kjelle but I actually can't recall anything she ever said

Post the soldier/lancer tier list

Ephraim, Lukas