/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>SSE? Should i use the Skyrim Special Edition?
Only if you don't want mods. It does not have SKSE and the ENB binaries are bad. Stick with Old Skyrim.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never
>Really?
Yes really.

Elder Thread:

Strive for perfection, not progress.

>>SSE? Should i use the Skyrim Special Edition?
>Only if you don't want mods. It does not have SKSE and the ENB binaries are bad. Stick with Old Skyrim.
*No. It has paid mods aka Creation Club

What skin is that?

This is a picture of a lizard. Say something nice about him.

Fair Skin Complexion. Also known as The Best Skin.

qt

I fully endorse Bethesda's new method of paid "mods". Like Totalbiscuit said, it's basically just microtransactions.

It's amazing how there's nothing nice to say about lizards.

I fucking hate Total Asscancer. God he cried so hard when Trump won his wife had to damage control on Twitter.

>It's speculation based on past actions.
Fair, however this new system is materially different from the old paid mods shit, and I don't think it's fair to just act like they're the same thing with a different coat of paint. It's very obviously not.

To be clear: I'm not a huge fan of Creation Club. If they had announced it while also announcing some big DLC-size mod that they worked with some modder to make, I'd be all for it. But it looks like Zenimax is trying to push it toward microtransaction bullshit. It *could* have just been Bethesda taking the piss at horse armor and crab armor, but it's definitely concerning.

But, I'm not going to pretend that there's no pros to this. It's childish, and you wind up doing mental gymnastics to justify why every single part of something is bad, when that's obviously not true. Doing it isn't going to change any minds, either. It's just going to make the people who disagree with you disagree with you harder. Being caustic doesn't even remotely help your cause. It just makes people think you're a screeching autist. Persuasion requires concession.

>And if you're not going to get fired up until the shit hits the fan it'll already be too late by then.
Paid mods had literally already gone live last time. You are provably wrong.

>Then they're not going to be part of the Club.
People who make mods for fun will still make mods for fun. People who don't make mods because they don't get paid still won't make 'em if they're not part of the Club. I would hope that Bethesda's "quality control" would keep out people making trash (like crab armor) but I don't think Zenimax will like that stance very much.

>Of course, that's assuming the mod scene isn't a fucking ghost town by then.
Sims was a bad example. I'm not particularly into the Sims, but the modding scene seems to be doing well despite the billions of expansion packs and similar nonsense.

Tell me about your character: Are they wealthy, If not what do they do to obtain money

who is this qt

Owner posted just before you.

POST YER NEWEST SCREENSHOT

Her gf is moderately wealthy.

Kill bandits and hold them for ransom

Graphene is the best fair skin, along with good shading the.

I'm too busy watching a horrific turn-based mario/croissant game to formulate a reply to all of this, I'm sorry.

Do people discuss TES: Legends here?

People don't discuss Legends anywhere.

Adaliz is pretty rich, partly because he was born into a local family and also because he's currently running a landlord business and is slowly buying up properties. Nothing important of course. Just little out of the way establishments no one would look twice at. But once you get enough of those, it starts to add up.

Good shading the what

THE WHAT, user

Yeah I just tuned in to E3 because I got distracted arguing with you on the internet and why the fuck is Mario at an Ubisoft conference just end my fucking life

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Somewhat wealthy. They often turn down the reward on smaller jobs, but high profile work brings in hefty sums at times. They just sold a house and downgraded, so there was some profit there as well. She wastes tons of money on new clothes though, so it balances out.

the vagoobler.

The environments look so pretty but the core gameplay is putting me to sleep. I'm having a hard time digesting any of this, but maybe I'm just a pessimistic cunt.

>She wastes tons of money on new clothes though, so it balances out.
Is it because her ass keeps getting bigger and she doesn't fit in her old clothes?

>but maybe I'm just a pessimistic cunt.
Nah it looks like shit.

And now we get to see more of Ass Creed: Pyramids. I don't know how they managed to make the stealth and AI even worse than previous games. It's fucking embarrassing.

Ava's can't have

>Wealthy
She gets plenty of money by eliminating devious creatures like werewolves, rogue wizards and knights. Anyways she doesn't need much money, because gets a free rooms&food in almost every inn.

But any free money she gets , she pours into the researching of her family roots. So always stays at null.

>click on ubisoft's e3 stream
>see some cringey shit with mario and those rabbits from rayman
>also guns and Airbourne aka We're totes not trying be the new AC/DC
>close stream
This is why I don't watch the E3

You missed them filming someone's screen while playing Ass Creed instead of just streaming the screen itself.

Airbourne are good you fucking mongoloid

I can sympathize, he's said stuff that was dumb before, but he's smart and most of his problem lies with his attitude and ego. Nothing we aren't familiar with though so who fucking cares.

Regarding his politics though, look, he's British. You gotta expect these emotional shenanigans. That said, his policies and beliefs regarding the world of gaming are conservative, and very much points to him being very pro-capitalism. I don't know his gripe with Trump, but any other conservative candidate would have been preferable (minus Jeb). If he's not a liberal, fine, whatever, it doesn't matter if he hates Trump or not. Trump is a nobody to me, just a walking Jew magnet with a toupee and high opinion of himself.

It addresses basically every single issue with the last poor attempt at paid modding. The only problem would be if someone uses stolen assets in a brand new mod.
Not to mention, any mod that is on the Nexus right now can't be bought through Bethedsa bucks. They will only accept brand-spankin'-new mods, with all your own assets.

Trust me, I wanted to hate it, and I did. Then I read and understood the rules, and now I literally cannot hate it, because logic prevents me.

I got memed into installing the 4k textures skin.

Toaster-fags get out.

Okay going back to our original discussion, I'm sorry that I came off sounding like a dick. It tends to happen when talking about things I'm passionate about. It seems like we're pretty close to being on the same page so I shouldn't be so aggressive.

I don't trust Zenimax. I don't like this idea. Especially the part about money exchange being discussed privately. This is going to be one mod author versus a huge company. I can see non-disclosure agreements. Doublespeak. Expert negotiators and swindlers doing their best to take advantage of mod authors looking to be rewarded for their efforts. I can even see them no fulfilling their end of the bargain. What will a mod author do? Sue them? I doubt it'll work in their favor. Take their mod down? Who knows if they'll even be able to. I don't trust them, dude.

>Toupee

It's a merkin.

Sure, it's not like I don't like them, but it's not what I expect to hear in a Mario video

Then again I didn't expect to see those fucking rabbits either so whatever.

I'm disappointed that so few of these resurrected.

Anything that reminds someone of AC/DC can't be good. Except Barathrum, but that's a whole different animal.

Maybe. No, she has a crate of random clothing shipped in a few times a year from High Rock for a set price. She sews herself and likes the inspiration from foreign designs. Most of their black outfits are meant to be things she had sewn herself, the rest are things she had ordered.

>money
lol? what's it good for

You could buy some flea dip.

I hate you now.

Ask Bethesda :3

Sorry user. I will get it right next time.

ABSARUTREE NAAHSING

Yeah, I don't trust Zenimax either. That's why I've kind of been on the fence about this. Unlike their last attempt at paid mods, I don't see any *inherent* problems with the new system. It's all in the execution.

Like I've said before, I trust Bethesda. The folks there just want to make fun video games, and I genuinely believe that the developers at Bethesda would love to work with modders to make really great mods.

But I don't trust Zenimax one bit.

Moderately. She's a thane in Falkreath and a member of both the Companions and the resurgent Blades, but none of that really pays the bills. Moderate to high-level adventuring, on the other hand, does the job nicely. Which is good, because Erik tends to run up quite the tab at inns.

>BORN TOO LATE

>paying money for anything
>not being a master alchemist
L O L ?

I have no noticeable difference on my fps.
I'm just saying it doesn't look nearly as good as that other one.

Actually my FPS have been really good bordering on the high 50's

Degenerate slave race, that deserve nothing but continue to being slaves

>having to make potions
>not just casting a spell

keke

>master alchemist
I can't imagine how all that matted hair you shed would fuck up a potion.

But what if he wants to grow up and be a brave knight, fighting for good and what he believes in?

It adds texture

Lizards are too dumb and evil to have noble goals

t. dark elf of naggarond

Alright, I increased the lips size and lowered the mouth height a bit.
I reduced the chin width a bit too.
Surprisingly, Racemenu doesn't have that many options for the eyes shape compared to ECE.
The face seems a bit too long, maybe I should lower it/widen it?
I took a side shot, is there anything wrong?
Please respond.

Lower the brows and everything should pretty much fix itself

I used to at least respect him.

But he his so insanely narcissistic and to me represents everything I hate about videogames, mobas, thinks he knows his old school.

Fuck him.

Triss hunts bandits, outlaws, and does other odd jobs that involve fighting because that's literally all she knows, and then spends it all on booze, food, inn fees and skooma.

I'd shorten the face a bit and make the brows less thick.

Not wealthy, just does mercenary work or odd jobs and talks his way to free shit. He does earn money as a bard now.

>underbite

lower her whole face a bit

anime hair without an anime face

I don't see how that hair is "anime". I mean, I KNOW it isn't, I just don't see how you think so.

Alright, I see what I need to do now, thanks.

Do we actually know if trainwiz is part of the sekreation club?

Trainwiz is our guy.

Ask him on tumblr.

So clicking to the stickied link, it seems like there are three and a half metric fucktons of mods for this game. Assuming I'm not using a toaster, how many mods can be run at once without fucking the game?

>trainwiz
>our guy
lmao

he is farthest from it

There is no limit if you're not a retard.

What the fuck happened?

not him but last I was here he was our guy

what happened?

That question doesn't have one answer.

What if I am a retard, though?

Do I have to download mods one at a time, or can I get them in chunks?

Not really wealthy but he makes a decent living off of the money he sells weapons and being a mercenary.

Can someone teach me the secret to Faye?

.esp files? 255. But you can combine .esp files with third party programs as long as they're the right sorts of mods. Mods in general? As many as your PC can handle. For example, I'm currently sitting at roughly 500 mods installed.

Guys a question, Dawnguard arsenal is pretty cool but its overriding my EFF armor choices on my companions. Whenever I leave an area it reverts to dawnguard armor and I cant even take it off without using the console.

I mean I only want the weapons, no need for the edited npcs.

Can I fix it in tes5edit?

>What if I am a retard, though?
Then you're fucked.

Read the OP site in details. Especially essentials. Watch Mod Organizer tutorial videos. See you in a week.

Is EFF after it in load order?

Who?

I think so, let me check...

Actually no, loot fucked me over. I will try it to see if it fixed.

I've seen a lot of mods for the body hand and feet mesh. Why is there so little for the head mesh in comparison? Are the customization tools available just that powerful that the shitty low poly head mesh doesn't need much upgrading?

whats his fucking problem?

There's Citrus but it's reportedly meh. Your presets get fucked and nobody is using it.

>Imperials are correct but hate Maven Black Briar
There's no way to stop her from becoming Jarl, is there?

You're fucking retarded that's what YOUR problem is.

He's a cuckshill but he's also right there. Retards should stop setting themselves up for disappointments.

He's right. Also that's a dashboard interface, which means you're following him. Put your trip on Guardly.

He has an ego the size of Jupiter. But that's irrelevant here, he's 100% right.