wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtube.com/watch?v=bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10
GL Update #8: youtube.com/watch?v=aZpESXSnOmo

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Reminder Vincent Valentine did everything so wrong holy fucking shit how

Freya-sama is cute and no amount of haters is ever gonna change that

>The man who was cucked to death

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

He wasn't wrong.

>Been trying to do adamanchild apoc for three fucking hours with pubs
>Get kicked from every lobby because I don't use Squall and my Eiko doesn't have guardian mog
>If I don't get kicked, I get disconnected as soon as the game loads in
>On the 1% chance neither of those things happen, we get wiped right before someone uses their last stand soul break again
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh boy, time to lose against this unbeatable boss yet again!

hehe

Ochu Normal going up, I need both clears. Bring whatever you feel like messing around with on these easy raids.

Still need two more for Ochu. I'll open to pubs in five minutes, or do you feel like doing this with just the two of us?

We can solo with just us.

>Try soloing ultimate so I can at least get some fucking motes
>Get it to 10% health and then it kills my party in one shot
>No matter how many times I reload the same thing happens
I thought this was supposed to be the fun game? Why is every fucking raid I do almost literally impossible unless I have the one specific combo of people with the particular soul breaks that I almost always don't have? Every raid recently has been like this and I'm spending so much fucking time just trying to clear one apoc and I've been playing for fucking months. Speaking of playing for months, I STILL don't have all the abilities and hones I need just to be fucking useful with more than one set of people. Fucking why? How many orbs am I supposed to have?

I can join

You can be my wingman, anytime.
Hard going up, get in here.

>solo
>us

I can join in too? I can bring Rain's USB and Dark Fina's BSB2

We are legion.

Damn, Ochu is weak to earth, that's perfect! Get in.

I am pissed off now so time for some U+ Adamotherfucker and try to at the very least get a clear on this one

This is partly why I quit playing FFRK and I have a bunch of god-tier equipment.

Well that and I got tired of every single high-difficulty fight being balanced around fucking S/L bullshit because you have to get your Wall user to go first or else someone dies instantly.

Nicely done everyone, thanks for the clears!

fuck you gumi, just tell me how much do you want for like 100 sacred crystals!

They want you to run Chamber PRO because it secretly has a super high sacred rate. I swear to god, I have gotten 6 at a time sometimes in there.

Have you tried hosting it?

>soloing raids
They are tweaked a bit for solo runs, but the fight is generally meant for 8 characters, not 5.
Not to mention adamanfag is very obnoxious even for good raid groups.

If this Ultimate fight bombs I can swap Laguna or Squall for Vanille. Just really want to try a combo with these two, though.

where I can find Brilliant Rays? I just need 1 ONE UNO

If you're still suffering in an hour from now and have an open slot I can try to help, though my only experience with the fight was a short lived pub run so not too sure what to bring

I have no last stand but can be the DEEPS gorilla

who else aside ultrosfag is going to spend cash on the upcoming IX event?

's ok we all fucking dead already no one had Last Stand up nor a Wall.
I only have 1 of those things and Tyro's like lV89 so I'd prefer not bringing him since he's also made of fucking paper.

Can't help you there, run INT chamber and pray. Ray's have always been stupidly rare for some reason.

I'll bring Tyro and Vanille in. Protectga and Shellga are both covered by her USB, if someone else has her BSB.

When me and some other guys cleared U+/A+ last night we had three sources of last stand (Snow, Minfilia, Relm), instant medica in Vanille and lots of breaks from Faris. Oh, and wall, where the fuck was our wall? Let's try to get something like that going on. If someone else brings hastega, I can swap OK for Fran to at least cover the breaks.

Is this BF event going to be the same we had way back when, and more importantly, is maxwell coming back? I was too low to complete the trial.
>Im 11 pulling for Tiramisu this time.

I still don't have sentinel grimiore so 90% of the time I raid I'm just hoping someone else does. I pretty much have nothing useful to bring besides deployment tactics since I don't have any last stands either.

I can switch to OK and use Vessel of Fate plus whatever other shit's deemed necessary if that gives you some freedom to pick something else

>is maxwell back
Yes. They mentioned that people won't be able to get another Maxwell if they already did it the first time so it'll likely be unchanged, and ready to be shredded by power creep.

>brave frontier gets a cool crossover like Guilty Gear
>BE gets a lame one like Brave Frontier
shitty

Any way to get more Rainbow Bloom beore the next event? All I need is 10 more before I can awaken Y'shtola for my first 6*. I have already done Babel, can't loot again as far as I know.

Have you tried farming sharks in old olderion front line ?

Got a bunch of sacreds from there back when i was farming eggs

>people can't beat adamemetoise
Are you people new or something?

Nope, 6* mats are limited to events, so your SoL until the next event drops. Good news is it's a King Mog event so you'll be able to stock up on everything.

It's almost never a problem for wall, at least around here. It can hurt if someone has to remove something important to cover it, though.

Thank god. Hopefully it won't be too hard, like around Titan ADV level so I can stand a chance at running it.

Cool. Will up Max to 6* no matter how shit she might be. Also getting that WoL 6* treatment this month if im not mistaken? Better pot him up.

Which FF girl would make the best hotwife?

>People can't beat 5000 damage aoe dispel spam with only ice weakness
Yeah everyone must be new lol

Mrs. Beatrix Steiner

Can't believe all out rush worked. Tried and failed the past day doing 5 breaks stacking. Does this faggot have higher break resist than normal? Just using Tyro OSB combined with Wall RW and Protectga reduced the fuck you Laser Combo to lower damage amounts than just stacking a ton of different breaks.

From what we know, WoL is getting his 6* sometime this month. When though, we have no idea. My personal guess is, like the old BF event, they'll stagger Maxwell's trial and release it later with it's own dedicated banner, probably with WoL and Garland as a "Maxwell Killer" side banner. Just a prediction, I'm ready to be completely wrong.

This one.

There goes 50% of our healing.

I give up. I'm not even going to bother with these vitality motes. I guess I'll have to wait until next time to legend my Agrias.

>skipping Vitality motes

>no Last Stand again
Well, I should've seen it coming.
I don't think Deployment Tactics does much anything, the reflected damage is fairly minor in the long run and doesn't stack with VoF

Should I try for another chance at Vanille's Legend Materia? It's only so-so, but I feel tempted. 100 mythril. Don't care much for the Fest and only gonna pull for Mobius, T-0, and XV really.

It's the same situation as Omniscient last week. Raid comes out, get right into it, clear it super easy. Then everyone else seems to struggle the rest of the week and all the raids go to shit. It's like first pull best pull shit.
If you guys want to try again, I'll switch MM to Relm and just Wrath it up with Fran.

It's probably just better to wait and see if another combination of players works better. There's no hurry since I imagine there will still be a lot of players needing the raid. But there's also no reason to do it now if you're getting frustrated, since we have until next sunday.

Yda where are you ?!

Seems like it will always follow up the first Bay/Ultimate Bay with a single 99999 trample

Yes.

general tips on Greg's and Dark Ifrit+Dark Siren trials?

Welp, easy one is over.

Well that was "fun".
Who wants to try A+ next?

Enjoy your motes dude, you earned 'em. I don't like our odds for A+ though.

>Greg

For Gil, find a redditor with a 100% evade unit that is immune to instant KO. turn on autoattack and walk away for an hour.

How did you beat it?

It was only U+?

Wow that really explains everything. Thanks.

Alright A+ room's up let's get those 80 vit motes and try not to walk out of this fight pissed off

We brought instant speed Last Stand. The setup that makes both difficulties really is this thoughiirc it was Minfilia, Serah, Snow, Vanille, Faris, Tyro, OK and Relm, that covers pretty much everything you could imagine for this fight.

Pay A for respects

>Only person I actually have good shit for is OK
Guess I'm not going to complete this one.

2 DPS (Lulu/BSB, Squall/OSB)
2 Last Stands (Eiko/USB, Relm/BSB)
Shout
VoF
Hyperbreak
Wall

Relm was KO'd rather early in both of those runs BTW, and we still got through it. Min was also carrying Affliction Break instead of FB so it wouldn't overwrite Faris' BSB. Instant medica via Vanille was also crucial after ultimate trample.
desu kind of think that first clears have a bit of luck involved with what anons join in.

*really easy
If Fran comes back it'd be nice of OK could run Magic Breakdown, Fran's cmd1 covers Power Breakdown and a third debuff on his magic will make some of those AoEs sting less.

I realize now we don't run Shellga so if no one brings that I'll ditch Faith or Wrath for it MBD.
Likely Faith.

Black Tifa soon

Just bring OK and a healer (or ice dps if you've got one), /ffg/ can cover the rest.

Gonna give it a shot without Wrath, I think enough damage's taken so that using it is not needed but let's see

>For Gil, find a redditor with a 100% evade unit that is immune to instant KO. turn on autoattack and walk away for an hour.
I kinda want to see that now.

>cucked so hard to death he became immortal
Being Vincent is suffering.

i'm pressing U

for UGLY

This raid makes me feel depressed that I didn't get Squall's BSB2.

>Takes dumb Fina over a doctor just for personal tastes
Lmao

funfuckingahhh
Let us not speak about this raid ever again.

LMAOOOO
Well done lads

Well fucking done everyone, well fucking done. Give yourselves a pat on the back!

He managed to interrupt SG twice in a row.

Don't worry bro, it comes back on a much nicer Squall banner (has his USB and maybe his LMR iirc? Sounds about right) so start saving now and it'll be yours for sure.

>get 100 4* vit motes
>they're gone already
Fuck

>tfw still too weak to raid high end stuff with anons
One day..

You wouldn't want to do this fucking miserable raid anyway.

Considering the setup this goddamn turtle calls for, you dodged a bullet.

>had to defend several time because everything from this boss gave me heart attack

can relate weakbro
I was only able to beat one Ultimate boss. That 140 difficulty Lich thing with the 4 barriers. barely beat it too. everything else just wrecks me.

Ask the discord to organize carry raids for future bosses that aren't hellholes like this one :^)