$95k for truck

>$95k for truck
what are they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

nh.craigslist.org/search/cto?query=truck&hasPic=1&bundleDuplicates=1&max_price=5000&min_auto_year=1960&max_auto_year=1996&auto_bodytype=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ford is not for poorfags, that why chevy exist

>what are they thinking?
"We're going to make a shit ton of money"

"""Military Grade"""" Aluminum

Probably is military grade.

You think the government is going to waste good money on aluminum to keep some high school dropout safe? Cheaper to pay out a Private's life insurance than it is to pay for decades of medical care.

Military contracts go to the lowest bidder

This thing better have a dick massager and ballsack cooler

Isn’t that code word for lowest bidder?

Nice this makes my 1987 f250 6.9 worth around $25,000 on Craigslist.

Interesting how defenders and series land rovers had Ali bodies since their conception and there has never been an issue with their integrity. The true American truck tries to replicate and it tears like paper

I fucking hate it.

Used to be able to get cheap trucks before the recent price hikes.

I am here trying to look for that $3000 good condition dump truck that I saw 8 million times in 2015 but they fucking don't exist now.

people buy trucks for luxury and status

they will be all over it

You fucks are as dumb as the retard who says "military grade" as a selling point.

>Hey Col. Jimmy, We can't make the filler funnel for the M1 Thing out of plastic. What should we do?
>Uuhhh... Have SSG Bob call some industry guys and find out what metal would be the cheapest to use here.
>Sure thing, Sir.
Three months later some shitty 1000 series aluminum alloy has a milspec technical data package and becomes... MILITARY GRADE.

B U S I N E S S E X P E N S E W R I T E O F F S

These, like 0% down mortgages, are designed to extract wealth from the tasteless middle class. Seriously, anywhere in the midwest this is the new 40 year mid-life-crisis-mobile. You see people commuting to office jobs in Raptors cause they are spending all their automotive budget and more on an 84 month payment plan on one car and can't afford a commuter.

That happens when it nears Vietnamese farmers.

Cash for clunkers ate up all of those.

yeah that thing that happened in 2009

>have like $1800 for a new shitbox
>love old square body f150's and c1500;s
>NE winters already rust them all to bits
>cash for clunkers killed the rest

C4C happened in '09, he's talking about trucks he saw on the market 2 years ago.

Here's the graph. The program ate up a bunch of great vehicles like 4.0 Jeep Cherokees and small block half ton Chevrolet and Ford trucks, mostly the last of the regular cabs I assume.

/thread

Pretty much this. The majority of people who own these $90k 3500's use them for Hotshot deliveries or covering a fuckload of miles towing a big 5th wheel.

>decide to try stimulate domestic manufacturers by giving $4500 towards a new car if you scrap your old car
>kill tons of perfectly good old cars and cause prices to shoot up due to someones $500 civic with a few simple mods now being worth $4500
>all of top trade in's are domestics
>people go and buy japanese cars instead with their money
>waste $3 billion in tax payer dollars to fuck over the car market
Thanks Obama

I'm a New Englander too. My next truck will be a Florida or CA truck. Literally everything up here has cancer. Fuck, why do I still live in this part of the country?

really tho

it got rid of a lot of awful burgershit

financial disaster but a victory for me

As Are saying I am talking about recently. I was looking around a couple years ago to import a couple American trucks for a budget on a potential business I was developing because they were pretty cheap and shipping to my country was dirt cheap. That idea fell through so I left it. Now in June this year in actual need of a small 2 ton payload dump truck so I started scouring for "1 ton" dumps again but they all tripled in price for the same years. So I decided to bring in a 3500kg payload iveco from England for a fraction of the cost instead.

Based brexit

Getting exploders and grand caravans off the road wasn't worth the loss of all the c1500's and f150's.

I haven't seen a windstar in like 10 years though.

follow up thought, why didn't they just specify the $4500 as towards domestics only if they are going to subsidize american auto makers through corporate welfare?

>try to buy old truck from the Florida
>now ones flooded from Texas and Florida are on the market

I'm in NH and can't find anything decent, been looking on craigslist for like a month, not just at trucks, but shitboxes in general. All the old civics are toast here too, there is about 3 civic hatches in the state and they are all rusty.
I need to scrap my taurus too from the salt.
At least in Wisconsin I could drive without inspections.

>Implying domestics are built in America

Jap manufacturers at least have the decency to set up a plant in the USA while all of the American manufacturers are sending manufacturing abroad

Mate you got that Iveco for cheap because it's a pile of shit compared to a dump truck Transit and nobody wanted it. Nout to do with brexit

really tho it cant be that bad

>implying that I was implying
I know about the japanese plants here,I was am just talking about the big 3 based in the US corporate wise.

even 1 truck was too great of a loss.
exploders would've solved themselves from rolling over/exploding and chryslers would've just self-immolated.

That's literally what this post said you sniveling cuntfuck.

>Military contracts go to the lowest bidder

I still see plenty of 1500s tho

but damn the ninth gen F150 is almost extinct and after looking at the numbers I guess I know why

nearly every Explorer was a 2nd gen so yeah good riddance

He finally had his chance to prove how much smarter he was than everybody and you go and ruin it. You didn't just piss in his already urine soaked cheerios, you copped a squat and dumped a three pound diarrhea shit on them.

What did that too It....? I imagine that a big enough gun could do that to any car...

a car wash

Akshually, it has heated and cooled seats, which will cool the ballsack. Dick massager is gonna be a dealer installed option.

>I still see plenty of 1500s tho
where are you?

>nearly every Explorer was a 2nd gen so yeah good riddance
I agree for the most part, but destroying the engines was pretty shit. I like the 3 door ones though.

>idiots that dont need trucks buy trucks
>idiots sign their lives away for trucks they dont need

and somehow the smarter figure is to blame for taking advantage of the situation?

You don't need a $95k sports car either....

At least the truck is practical and capable of making money.

NC

usually around $1500-5000 depending on condition 4x4 modsa nd all that

we talking about this gen right

No I mean brexit for devaluing the pound enough to make your shit real cheap.

They have transits tippers that can carry 3.5 tons all day everyday? I dunno. My associate has had his eurocargo going 5 years now and mine hasn't given much problems other than a busted power steering line.

We tend to put 6 tons in it regularly and it seems to do alright. A little bit less than those guys running the hino rangers and Isuzu forwards with 8 tons in the dump when they were designed for 4 but I can't complain about the price. Especially when a 150,000 bush mile 2002 non running land cruiser 90 Prado can command £6,000 at a scrap auction here.

>corporate wise.

So you prefer to pad the wallets of the big wigs that your government gave money, out of your pocket, to even when you decided you weren't buying their shit?

Like for real:

>I am not buying that hunk of junk
>>Hi I am the government let me take your money to pay the man you are not purchasing this shitty product from

Should have let those fuckers sink. It would have been a struggle at first but you would have come out of it all stronger than before

Didn't read the rest of the thread but Ivecos are cheap garbage and have been for all of time

Lockheed knows how to say they're going to be the cheapest, use all the money then say, "oh we need more :^)"

>At least the truck is practical and capable of making money.

Practicality means nothing if you don't use it

>Capable of making money

Well, you need to use it and use it like a mexican with a ranger to make money. Would it be worth your time? It's up to you to decide.

It runs, it carries shit from a to b and there is a good parts supply for them.

I could have spent triple the price on an equivalent Hino or Isuzu and be doing the same shit. At least the parts lists are in the Latin alphabet and not the Hiragana moon speak

>top tradins are almost all americans
>all scrapped so they could buy japanese soap bars

america, what happend

Woooow I have to pay more than 95k just to have the dick massager? I'm getting bamboozled, certainly

For example, the vast majority of cars in my country have Japanese writing all over them as they are second hand imports.

No one, except one Japanese peace corps woman (they pulled her out because the political climate was getting hairy), even knows this shit even says.

The image would help

I'm talking about 3rd gen square body c1500's like 1973-87 ish and older fords. 4th gens are easier to find, but most still have bad rot here.

There are some ones that don't look too bad here, but out of the price range that I got.
nh.craigslist.org/search/cto?query=truck&hasPic=1&bundleDuplicates=1&max_price=5000&min_auto_year=1960&max_auto_year=1996&auto_bodytype=7

The whole program was shit to begin with, I'm not saying there was anything good to it.

The big 3 were the ones that the program was intended to help, and it's obvious that it didn't help their sales much.

I am just saying if I was forced to be in charge fo the program, and forced to help the sales of big 3 cars, I would've restricted the credit to go towards domestic companies.

>VERY fast merchant rubbing hands at incrediblie hihg speed

How else will people know youre a high tier welder or rancher?

>poorfags complaining about a truck designed and marketed for hauling your million dollar race horses back your 1000 acre ranch after winning from the boys playing high stakes texas hold em.

I know that feel bro

ahh squarebodies are kinda harder to find but still common

thing with them is you have your reasonable $2000-$5000 ones then all the rest are like

$15000 I KNOW WHAT I GOT

I have lost so many contracts to fucking cunts like that.

>Sorry user we can't go with your realistic quote because we found a guy who would do it for exactly 1/3 your price
>No problem, as long as you end up with what you want. Let me know if there is anything I can do

Then it goes two ways

1:

>Run into a buddy involved in the project
>He says they end up paying double what my quotation was and still didn't get everything done

2:

>Hey user, remember that job you quoted on a while back? Yeah can you quote on cleaning up this mess and finishing the job?

My most recent job I was lucky i got because I was the most expensive. Foreign clients who had been bitten before had been able to ascertain that while my quote was quadruple my competitors, mine was an actual realistic figure. And imagine that right now despite everything going well I am just about to run out of available funds for this project before the next injection two days later? What the hell were those other guys gonna do?

That truck from NS?

Feel like ive seen it around

I hate you Obama

Don't need one when you're only packing 2 inches

At that point I believe it would be more important to cherish what little you have.

You are the insurance cuck.

>NS
dunno. I think I saw it on Spokane craigslist.

Smug chevy numale pls go

My truck cost me 113,000 buts that's Canadian

Real men with hauling needs will buy it

>take heavy duty service truck
>put a bed on it
>sell it to the niche that wants it
It's just business.

I don't know if it's different where you live but around here ford is almost always more expensive new an f150 costs more then a 1500. The only time I see Ford's be cheaper is when I look on kijiji

>Conservative white men will gladly pay $95k for a new pickup.
>Go apeshit if their taxes are raised a tiny amount to put a new roof on a school

It's a fucking 1 ton.

They get angry at whatever Faux News tells them to be angry at.

>Having your money forcibly taken at gunpoint so the poor can have more gibs.
vs.
>Buying an expensive vehicle on your own volition

I'm sure they wouldn't have an issue if it was just for the local school or roads, federally you could easily fit education, infrastructure, military and pretty much everything else other than Social Security and medicare within 50% of the current revenue, if you were to cut peoples federal taxes in half I'm sure you'd be quite popular, but you can't just do that because there's a significant voting bloc that is completely reliant on it.

...or maybe they just make a hell of a lot more than you and you're trying to rationalize your envy

gb2

idk who the prime demo is for this truck but it's gorgeous.

is it good for four wheel driving?

looks quite thick for a modern vehicle

if he was from /pol/ he would be calling you a nigger you dirty commie nigger

Boomer will buy caus FOOOOOORD

for especially F-150 yeah, it got rekt by a mere car wash.

ford tough antenna

You can buy it if you can afford it. If you don't they have this thing called a fucking options list.

It is from the OEM suppliers, which made the antenna for others. Yeah quite tough for the ford tin truck. Other cars tough the mere car wash, which toughs fords.

The dream is achievable friend

aquire skills and build one. I got sick of traveling to look at different trucks for it to be a clapped out project full of bondo and shitty welding.

Ill have about 10k wrapped up in this by the time its finished, and i know everything is done right. Everything is new, rebuilt, and/or stripped and painted. Should easily last another 40 years.

Heated and cooled seats have been an option for like 6 years now

I have them in my 2013