Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #878
Sharing is Caring Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!cc4QSDyQ!sSfQSsO--Phwn4YadEjvnQ
mega.nz/#F!gtRzxB6B!djoV1OnJfY6oIOtLQmz6oQ
mega.co.nz/#F!nlVnVCyA!9Scd1IHa6Ensdmuc6H6ctg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reply to this post with pictures of TEACHERS

Do NOT reply to this post with pictures of NOT TEACHERS

teacher.jpg

>she is a teacher
proof?

Excellent idea.
pls do bully

good

Since there seem to be other females around at this moment I'd like to take this rare opportunity to ask for cute boys. Share your boys, do it!

Sure thing.

I hope non-OC is acceptable!

>there are girls itt
>right now

Reading through AAUnlimited's ForceAI I am definitely seeing the potential.

Being able to switch the AI on and off during H would be neat.

I can see there being an AI that offers players oral and if you agree, takes you somewhere and does all the work.

This will really create a dynamic new world in the game.

I have made a few OC I like.
mega.nz/#F!cc4QSDyQ!sSfQSsO--Phwn4YadEjvnQ

I dont have a copy of her teaching certificate so you'll just have to take my word for it

leave it to a female to assume everyone that doesnt care for girls is a girl

She looks way too young to be a teacher.

I don't make cute boys but I'll shill my mega all the same.
mega.nz/#F!gtRzxB6B!djoV1OnJfY6oIOtLQmz6oQ

OC is preferred but as long as they look good I'll take anything.
Much appreciated!

No but people were talking about girls playing the game and posting guys just now. So I jumped at the chance.

what did I say about responding to my post without a teacher

But you didn't follow your own rule?

aa3 when

NOW at E3!

when you make an entire gurren lagann classroom

>aa2 installation is as simple as drag and drop now
For how long has this been a thing?

mega.co.nz/#F!nlVnVCyA!9Scd1IHa6Ensdmuc6H6ctg

>catch girl with boyfriend
>fuck her in front of him
>"it's not safe today"
>the guy only watches
I won!

It's not quite that simple, but since 7th month of 2016.

>Guy with long hair

Fag

You could always drag and drop ever since the registry fixer came out. Just never been a torrent for it.

Post more cute user self-inserts

Just lost virginity to this guy. 10/10, would bleed for him again.

There was a few actually, quite early on in fact. The pre-install got a really bad rep back in those days though. Really really bad rep.
If you used it, you got told not exactly politely to fuck off and never come back.

This is a good class and you should feel good about making them

Who doesn't want to go on a date with Japanese Clark Kent. Only character with an excuse for why they're always running off all the godamn time.

Thanks!

I'm going to try getting her in a lesbian relationship

like r63s?! :O

why do H-scenes run so poorly?

Because you're doing something wrong and your question was useless for identifying what.

what did you give her

By the looks of it some ching cong thing.

I didnt ask you

You asked everyone.

I did not actually, im asking cuck not you. I would never want to talk to you

You don't know me.

exactly so fuck off

Is something making your angry cuck?

A compliment about her hair. She's very proud of it you see.

well if everybody called me cuck i'd be pretty angry to

Thats why cuck is cuck.

The lack of responses to this is sad.
There are no cute anons

>Tot will never upload his cards to the docs file
Why live?

go to steam group for those sweet exclusives.

link?

>linking exclusives here
???

I self-insert as any cute, submissive exploitable girl.

Dear user we've been over this for months. Joining steam groups requires shekels and shekels I don't have. Gaben is literally cucking me out of cute girls. Can you post an expiring link through 0bin or something?

>shekels I don't have
then get a job and fuck off

Is there a link to the DB before it became really shitty and people started doing a ton of fake cards? I checked the spreadsheet but it only seems to have the one with the fake cards

>sweet exclusives.
What?

Why does the entire game run so poorly?

I like my R63 more than my self-insert.

No, user. Love yourself. Literally. Make them fuck.

No there is not, except for that complete download which tried to sort them out.

Go... go fuck yourself? Shove it... up your ass... ?

But that's forbidden!@!@

Is there at least a timeframe where the fake cards started to flood in so I can just focus on cards that came before then?

I really need to learn how to do gradient hair...and flat hair...basically I should get around to suing overrides

~July 2015? Focusing on old cards if retarded though, considering how much better cards have becomes since the DB died.

Otaku is cute! Cute! Even when attempting to force you!

can you buy me some glasses

I'm telling everybody.

yeah but aren't new cards harder to get, since the database is dead? Or is there something i'm missing? Going through and looking through every individual backup seems like it'd be a lot of trouble

Not as much trouble as DLing the DB archive and trying to find the cards there that aren't bad. At least you can learn who makes cards that you like and look into their mega.

Actually, I was wondering how to get gradients on low-sat hair texture but it never seems to come out good.

Nope. You have always been a fan of cards from a handful of people who put out cards every now and then in a sea of shitty or otherwise unimpressive cards. Now those people have either stopped making cards entirely, or made a mega where you can always find the most recent versions of all their cards without any hassle of sorting through stuff from other people that you never wanted to see in the first place. It's not as easy to search for a non-OC character, but you will quickly learn which people's megas you're most interested in and give those weighted attention.

How do you get love to 30?

>when user won't cum to the sight of your girls

boob touching, no, seriously, its the only reliable way to get love points up.

This is untrue. Any kind of physical contact raises love points, as does lewd talking, praising someone who already loves you, and talking about love with someone who's bisexual or inclined to love your gender. Boob touching is the best, but far from the only.

I feel bad about even looking at Nath being sexualized.

Further proof that headpats a best!

Hono revealed that she's officially nopan. Word of god sexualized her, so why haven't you? Because you're a jerk, that's why!

Sorry for the trouble, but where is the dialogue line in the .lst files for when an NPC is finished with forcing you, like "From now on we're doing it whenever I feel like it. Got it?" for Savage. I took that as an example but can't seem to find it in the list of dialogue. Ctrl+F'd "forc" for the Google doc, too, but no dice. Apologies for the dumb question.

What are the personalities tbat arnt in the collection. I'm looking at the google doc but it doesn't seem to say like the clothes.

He also turns into a right Don Juan once you start dating him.

The dialogue lists have never really been scrubbed so there are a lot of incorrect entries for "what this line is." Just looking at it, female after-rape lines are 450 and male after-rape lines are 500, but you could confirm this by tossing Savage's dialogue file into a spreadsheet, finding the line you know to be the rape after-sex line, and confirming what line number it is.

>decied to try reshade for Aa2
>doesnt work with the win 10 fix
Man, this sucks.