/owg/ overwatch general

playoverwatch.com/en-gb/blog/20845154
EVENTS END Monday, June 12 AT 11:59 p.m. PDT (OR Tuesday, June 13 at 06:59 UTC) AKA TEN AND A HALF HOURS FROM THIS POST

>Anniversary event page and item tracker
playoverwatch.com/en-us/events/anniversary/
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/ANNIVERSARY_2017
Event ends June 12th.

>New Assault Map: Horizon Lunar Colony
youtube.com/watch?v=91nfDfnGCB0
youtube.com/watch?v=PY3gN7v8Ehg

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20812212
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc/

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Hero tips, tricks, and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source/Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal Stats / Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports Info and Contenders League
over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

previous thread

Representation of Fareeha's and Ana's tummy.

Gency is my favorite ship!

Here comes T.Racer!

this is fucking disgusting

>summer games in a couple months
>can finally get the items rng fucked me out of

Looking forward to it.

You could have at least changed the bit about the event ending

Cute!

Do you like forbidden romance stories?

>Ana's tummy

Not anymore, user

Did blizzard confirm that summer games is going to be repeated?

I play to win!

Why do DPS get so much SR??

I mostly play tank but the times I play DPS and win I always get like 30-35 SR and with tanks no matter how good i do I only get 25 SR max

Nth for Sombabe.

>Genji gets to plow her every night
Its not fair, Mercy is the ideal woman! ;_;

Yeah

t. fat fetishit aka mei main

muh test

>implying genji has a dick
hanzo is not a nice person user

But he has no penis.
Must he can do is awkwardly hump her.

LOL

tracer wears crocs

I hope I can buy d.va's skin

>Jeremy, King of Overwatch

The true founder of overwatch, Jeremy. 76 and Reaper were his two pawns that fought for his position when he went into hibernation to perform his final upgrade.

Passive: Overwatch King
You can order players to swap characters.

>Explosion Deagle
Bullets fired from the Deagle Prime explode, dealing half it's damage in a small area. It is the upgraded version of McCree's pistol, and shadow powered, like reaper's shotgun.

>Rocket Fist 7
Fires out his fist, and holds the victim midair for 2 seconds, until Jeremy is stunned or loses sight, or a barrier obstructs.

>Dimensional Drift
Teleports forward 20 meters, noclipping through terrain.

>The King
Can shoot through walls and barriers. Ultimates cannot be used while Jeremy holds reign. This ultimate lasts until he is killed.

>yfw you realize mercy took genji's beaten carcass and in the process of "fixing" him engineered him into her ultimate love machine
i imagine a horny mercy getting wet while laboring over his cyborg body because she's imagining all the things he'll be doing to her when she's done

How about a non ranked game mode where you earn or lose x amount of comp points

just got booted out of a comp game FUCKING REEEEE

friendly reminder that yo waifu trash
_____ is only true waifu

so the event is over now right?

Just spent a bunch of coins

i was also booted

even got a weird message about voice com

For any Rein players that didn't see it, his hammer shouldn't feel like shit whenever the patch hits.

Delicious chocolate.

ATTENTION VERY IMPORTANT POST

Now, who is your main and how would you feel if you were made to live with them for the next five years?

I can still unlock shit

This asian cripple manlet is fucking the perfect woman every night and basically youre fucking stupid

>bastion
hes probably more vocal that i

Nope, it's still up. You fucked up.

Loli Sombra is the cutest OW loli.

i wanna lick it

does anyone have that Mercy pic wheres making a heart sign with her hands

You will be reborn in the world of Overwatch and get to choose which girl will give birth to you. Who do you choose?

Same, after I killed the enemy team with a dragonblade to finish our push and win the round. Shit sucks

Sombra,
She doesn't appear to be anal about cleanliness from her introductory clip, which is good.
I'm gay but dreaming about banging chicks a lot lately (I have in the past). So maybe not entirely gay.

Wow, I'm a hobby game designer and this is a really good idea. A+ Man, Hope to see more of your work around here more often.

- Tyrone

erection

Mccree
I'd be happy with that because he looks like a fun drinking buddy.

>Zen
Depends on where we're living.

Genji. Living with someone a thousand times cooler than you isn't that great

Whats going on here and why is it making me feel fuzzy?

>genji
>a weeb cripple Asian
>cool
Really tempering with my almonds

>tfw i have to live with a feminine turret for 5 years

it is impossible to pleasure bastion. maybe it can teach me how to dance

Our last chance for any Overwatch news at E3 is within an hour. There is no hope of course but place your bets regardless.

>d.va
Lots of video games and finally getting around to getting back into picking up Korean.

Also I find Asian girls really hot so I'd probably try to date her

>It's a you autolose in quick play because the enemy team has a mercy main game

>Sombra
ecstatic
>every night we get close under the covers and she whispers "apagando las luces" into my ear as the lights go out

If there were OW news on a Sony conference it would be shit like exclusive GoW skins

>it's a "the enemy has two tanks and two healers and the rest of your team refuses to play anything that isn't an Offense class hero" episode
Just happened again.

Why do these people do this. It results in a steamroll every fucking time.

How'd I do? What should I buy with coins before it's over? Probably getting what I missed from that last column of voice lines.

zarya for dat dere strongman genetics

what makes Sombra so fucking hot

even on her deault skins, I want to fuck her so bad

D.Va

>get to live with a cute, skilled gamer girl that likes pink and bunnies
Sounds like heaven

We got Doomfist with the Xbox conference

Ok when is the event over?

I'm at work in UK til 7:30am. Can I sneak some boxes in? I want Jazzy for sure, maybe some bits and shits I haven't looked closely.

>Widowmaker
Won't last 5 years but it'll a pretty great run up until that point.

I fucking hate playing D.va but shes the only character I get consistent wins with

I want to be a cool dps player dammit

Im literally D.va's slave

It's just quick play bro who cares about winning

Pharah.
I would be very happy.

I assume we have until the end of the hour to get any event items

You'll have 30 minutes

D.Va
Not sure I'd like having to live with a celebrity but outside of her military duties I wouldn't mind living with her as since she's a major gamer she'll prob just keep to herself and play her games

>mei

She looks like the most nice person of the cast, she may be silly or childish sometimes but it makes her look adorable. Plus i have a boner for her

I can ditch work and be home in time to buy some boxes and just about do it. Thats fine. I've dedicated S5 to playing nothing but Talonbabes so I'm not too bothered but I want Jazzy Jeff for future use. I already bought Cruis.A because Cadillacs.

>a little over 17,000 healing done
>not even a card at the end of the match
I think I'm done playing healer.

Having trouble finding clear info about this.
How does SR decay work? How many games do I have to play per unit time to not experience decay? At what rates does decay occur?

sounds like every Rein main before they fucked up his hit detection

>Junkrat
I'd be fine with this! But I don't think I could afford a lot of property damage, and my house is kind of small, so it might be hard to find somewhere for him to sleep.

Born and raised Japanese literally can't be weeb. Also a cyborg ninja is cooler than any of me or my friends. Didn't know you regularly hung out with super soldiers, sorry user

Why are they so breedable?

It's her superior latina genetic user

>usually play dps
>try to avoid blaming teammates for losing
>decide to play mercy just because im bored
>realize how pure garbage dog shit fucking ass horrible my teammates are
>damage booting our dps whole hit like fucking 5% of their shots
>non stop healing fucking retards who can't kill fucking anything even while being pocketed

this game is ass

Well if glory and fame are your reason for healing maybe it's not for you

Basically every comp match you do delays SR decay by 24 hours and you can have up to a week of time built up before it decays but that's where it maxes out. There's a countdown that shows you when decay will hit you if you right click on the comp button and it's 50 SR per day until you complete a match. I assume you know this but decay only applies to 3k+.

Ana's a bad girl for teasing McCree like she has all these years.

When the actual fuck is Symmetra getting nerfed

When you learn to aim, genji.

So never? This is fucking bullshit

Never, he has a mommy fetish and she loves it.

>QP

just let me play comp at level 1, this is so fucking NIGGER SHIT

IM NOT GOING TO FUCKING PLAY THIS GAME FOR WEEKS IN THIS RETARD MODE

YOU EITHER GIVE ME COMP NOW

OR IM JUST GONNA FUCKING CHARGEBACK

holy shit this is nigger tier.

Oh but you need to learn the game11

YOU DONT LEARN ANYTHING FROM THESE SUTPID CUNTS USING HANZO WIDOWMAKER AND NO HEALERS OR TANKS

IF ANYTHING ITS ANTI LEARNING

JUST FUCKIJNG FIX IT OR REMOVE IT OR RIGHT NOW

RIGHT THE FUCK NOW, GIVE ME COMP

PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE

I'm sure you're thinking to yourself that 'it's just a fart', that you've smelt bad farts in your time, and it's nothing too unbearable, but you've luckily never had the experience of a fart from Hana's butt. It's a smell so bad that it immediately demands your entire focus to it, almost trying to just work out what horribly processed, greasy foods passed through the gassy gamer girl to elicit such a freakish aroma - but enough about how terrible they smell, the thing that grosses me out most of all is how passive Hana is to farting, and in addition to that how gross they sound.
She'll lean over the dining table, hands clenched into little fists and resting below her breasts, face twisted into one of strain and pressure as she gasps and giggles out a "Nerf this!" And lets the wet, bubbly cacophony of flatulence reverberate into the apartment from her protruding rump.

It's all one sided though. She only loves it because it makes her laugh.
Little cowboy wants what he can't have.

>plebbit pacing

>for weeks

Nigger you can literally hit level 25 in a day fuck off and learn to play

idk about you, but I've always had a thing for that hairstyle. That plus her vibrant colors, like she's peacocking, and her sassy personality.

waifu for laifu

voice line of Sombra saying papi when???

symmetra isn't hard for genji to kill you know, he just cant deflect her beam

t. genji main with 260+ hours

>playing 3v3 for boxes
>winn round 1
>they all quit
>win round 2
>they all quit
>the people that backfill reverse wipe us

This is fair. I fucking hate the arcade.

I only really play QP but I almost always get gold elims, obj kills and gold or silver damage maining Dva, and I'm far from a great player. Sure, it's not a helix rocket one shot, but it feels as much like DPS as you can get while still eating ults and bullying pretty much all the enemies not named Sym, Mei or Zarya (you can bully bad Zaryas though).

You want to fuck about in bronze that badly?

>tfw mayhem goes on so long the server crashes