ITT: godtier crossovers

For me, it's the E53.

Stelvio fags need not apply.

*devours ur shitbox*
better luck next time kiddo

That's not a crossover.

i know
it devours shitboxes like the ones in the op for breakfast

YOu like crossovers built in burger land?

how is that not an SUV

Those two words are direct opposites of each other.

For me, it's the original crossover.

>posts SUVs in a crossover thread

oh boy what a rebel. make sure your mom knows how cool you are

powertrain is pretty underwhelming but I'm hoping to pick up one soon.

I was going to post the Model X, but then I thought about it and realized that there really isn't any other crossover that beats the Aztek in meme-itude.

>they actually put it in the game
the absolute madmen! this is what makes Forza>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gran Turismo times a thousand.

Awful visibility

Rattly little underpowered 4 bangers

Terrible infotainment system and controls

Get a Tiguan turbo instead. Has a 6 yr 72k bumper to bumper so if it sucks just dump her before warranty expires.

this with base packages v6 and awd is the best crossover one can buy, 3 rows, plenty of storage, great visibility, 50/50 powertrain, 230hp, sub 4000lb curb weight, indestructible interior with simple controls

The only acceptable one

>not the RAV4 V6

space I suppose, the rav4 looks sort of girly but neither are super masculine, the rav4 of the same year only had 160hp but came in manual and 2 door

>crossover

2008 Toyota RAV6 is textbook-sleeper.

none of them

Looks like you are right in a side by side comparison of the two. However I'm in the suburbs and work in the city. The Tiguan is too big for me as third row seating and cargo space are very low on my list. The search continues...

>Land Cruiser is a crossover.
now MEME IT HARDER

BMW itself says that's no tan SUV

This was a crossover according to Nissan.

The Ford Edge SEL - looks like a good value with reasonable features and great engine choices.

well the E53 is the fastest crossover to ever lap the Nurburgring so I agree.

Jaaaaaag

If I had to get a crossover, it'd be an AWD Ridgeline.

a best

>filename doesn't tell model
oops
glc63

Yeah. Stole the design of a Ferrari and a Corvette. Nice crossover.

There's a 63 version for this shit?

>That fucking squat from a quad in the bed
kek

Of course.

Why, oh why didn't VW make this. Not the Audi version. I would buy it in a heartbeat. The ultimate crossover.

Jeez that's nuts. Even more nuts when you think that you can pick em up for less than 40k for used.

Crossover? More like Bossover.

Who invented crossovers anyway? Subaru?

>old 1.8 from civics
>Small traditional Honda size
>Not to much of a higher riding position
>Bigger tires than fit for better handling

I don't even know why they labeled it a crossover. Its essentially what the fit should have been. I don't get why its gets such a shit reception on here. Its basically our car being that its cheap to own, cheap to buy etc.

>Aztek
>Still can't get a Ford Probe GT

Fuck Forza

No, Subaru created onroad cars with the space of a wagon that are actually useful and capable of offroading. Crossovers are 2wd styling cancer aimed at metro numales and poorer wannabe soccer moms. Pic verrry much related.

Yeah, Subaru, around 1975. They combined car-like appearance, ride, and handling with the increased winter weather and off-road capability provided by a full-time all-wheel-drive system.

still sexy

The older gen RX looks a million times better than this.

Still a cross over.

Well that settles it then. No company would market something a certain way to make more money.

forester
outback
crv

looks like vechile god would have in garage

It looks like a pig that fell in a soot pile

Tiguan 3rd row is optional. You can get it as a 5 seater (and you should because the optional 3rd row is tiny and useless). It's not big.