/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1710

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for June:
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!
6/9 - 6/21 - PiƱa Hazard (iM@S Collab) and 15M player celebration
6/22 - 6/29 - Guild War (Dark)
6/30 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/metalgaldra/status/870882664986755073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to punch a ghost!

Sappu ma peepusu

Anyone recruiting?

>yfw chev finally drops another gun and you can pendant another one

I want to punch a ghost 's womb with my penis

Tatsumaki senpukyakku?

I wish everyone in this thread to have a great day!

>need normal eckes, flam only drops magna eckes
>need magna cortanas, DAO only drops normal cortanas

This shit is rigged

Post baka HL so I can leech

Thanks for hosting.

Thanks for hosting, user.
these fucking mage creeds though

You monsters.

Fuck you!

18 days until she's mine.

Weekly reminder to fix your posture.

This.

I want to leech my gold bars.

Is it such a crime to want a ghost to bear your children

I'll permanently damage my back if I want to!

Just got my nebuchad and now I'm going to grind for bullets. What is the best bullet set up for dark nebuchad?

Third time's a charm!

>Today is mom's birthday
>Today is dad's death anniversay
I hope so.

>4 murg
Wasting everybody's time with your trash dolphin post

t. watercuck

Yes.
Unless it's the one from the bunnysuit ghost doujin series. But it better be consensual.

pls delet. if user can't get his (You)s, he won't have anything left to live for

The best water pool only uses 5 though.

What is the GBF e-sports tierlist?

Japanese esportshitters > SEA esportshitters > Japanese players > Western esportshitters > SEA players > Western players ?

How do I get better drops in the event?

mfw i add all baha HL MVP images to the filter and every new thread there are already filtered cries for (yous)

What grid does that earth wrestler use?

You are not getting flips with that attitude

Exactly, sub optimal trash being flaunted

Why are people so desperate so force this game as esports?

Because it is esports? Duh, why do you think this place talks endlessly about GW when it's going on.

Rip user

I don't think that's quite Ranko.

Oh fuck why was that in the folder.

>talk about GW
More like a thousand people cry for someone to post a leechlist so that they can shitpost about e-celebs.

My wife.

But that's awoo!

But /gbfg/ told me murgleis water and water gw 5* was the strongest in the game. Did I get memed?

Always check what folder you're in before posting.

twitter.com/metalgaldra/status/870882664986755073

GBF is not esports but you'll have to play a certain way if you want to compete for MVPs against strong players. If you don't care for MVPing things, then why does esports talk bother you? It's not like one day Cygames will implement time attack features or anything that will lock casual players out of getting rewards because they can't solo a NM100 in less than 15 minutes.

>Water and Dark get Kat and Apollo swords
>Fire and Earth get Durray and Eugen guns
>Wind gets JK Daggers

>Light's best whale weapons for the first phase will be Io sticks.

Gonna be a night ahead for light until Lucio spears gets their 4*

I've given up on flips! Everything can just burn and go to heck!

That doggo has some really big doggos.

When will we be saved, lightbros?

It's one guy samefagging all the fucking time time isn't it

I just play for the waifus/husbandos and to waste time.

Like anyone here cares about mvps. They have accepted they are shit, and will forever be shit at the game so reddit and xieicord will always mvp while /gbfg/ cries about twitter nips.

>Xeno-Corow sticks will have MASSIVE boost to HP

Reminder that nobody in /gbfg/ is remotely close to actual esports tier.

They wank about baha HL MVP racing, but no one here is or will ever be on the same level as the 1% of nips who whale and multibox to the extent that their meta is completely different from the rest of the playerbase.

Spears are not that good either. Just a little above staves.

People said this about Xeno-Ifrit axes too.

Post the person you love right now.

I love Lecia!!!!

user.. you need to organise your shit from your prawn

Dogs only develop breasts after they get pregnant. She's even lactating.

>not massive boost to healing to complement their GW 5*

Cute dead donkey.

Y-you too

I'm scared of what will happen once Eugen gun gets lb4

If no one cares about MVPs then why is there always at least one triggered user who throws fits of autism whenever esports is mentioned? It definitely feels like the complaints of a shitter with a FLB pool who wants to MVP without putting in the work in raids.

Yeah there is one or two frustrated cucks who are trying to mvp with their garbage grid/team but for the most part they are content and happy to be weaklings.

I want to make her a mama.

I love BEA

yea but light gets screwed on weapon skills alot

the corow fan has hp boost. 2 out of 4 magnas have hp boost. all of the fucking sr have hp boost. the fucking current event sr has hp boost

the developer said soem shit about light characters needing more hp but he was just making excuses. time after time again shit was done to make light less competitive vs dark. for fuck sake they even let dark have zoi. i want a light lady grey god damn it

Explorer keeps defaulting to my h-folder.

Do you get 3 flips if a silver relic drops or it can drop with 2 flips?

How many kids?

i have not given up on you user! i believe that you can get something nice!

Who is the strongest /gbfg/ pro anyways?

>2 out of 4 magnas have hp boost. all of the fucking sr have hp boost. the fucking current event sr has hp boost

You know this also all applies to Dark right? Except only one of their magna weapons has HP boost, that's the only difference. Light and Dark get no good SR weapons and have shitty magna weapons to balance out being the "best" - yeah right maybe in 2015/2016 - elements in the game.

Even if you get 3 flips it doesn't mean there was a relic. You could've gotten 2 SSR angels.

You're always guaranteed one ssr summon fodder and one fragment so that's always at least 2 flips. Sometimes you'll get two ssr summon fodder for a total of 3 flips even without a weapon drop.

As many as we can have.

The only good cow. Still regret I didn't sd her

Skin WHEN

it might not sound like a big difference 2/4 vs 1/4 but you know how many times i have gotten that stupid fucking axe for light? its just fodder. axes have good stats so dark has a massive advantage.

the claw also has 2 dark weapon skills and no need to 4* that shit to get the second. the chev sword has a level 101 requirement to get the second weapon skill and its not enmity

>Still regret I didn't sd her
Who the fuck did you SD

Did you SD a fucking non limited

I love Nee-san!

>They wank about baha HL MVP racing, but no one here is or will ever be on the same level as the 1% of nips who whale and multibox to the extent that their meta is completely different from the rest of the playerbase.
Shitposting aside, people like Milkuu, Arc, Yukikaze, Ornstein, Alita,and all the other people you see get namedropped all post or lurk this thread because they appear in raids posted here. Some of them are/were in /gbfg/ related guilds. There are people like Irukuru in Nausicaa, who has sparked 14 times this year alone.

Some of these people basically play the game 12+ hours a day and are almost always online. Some people do take this game extremely seriously, for some God forsaken reason. They may not compare to the top 0.01% of autistiic whale nips, but seeing as these people like to try and rank in the top 1000 in GW and spend thousands on the game, they're in the top 1% at the very least

It doesn't help that most people here see themselves as oracles of 'meta' and talk as if they're going to actually pay/grind for certain weapon pools when most people will never bother.

20 minutes to platinum Granblue being shown off in the sony conference

>10 last dag shards yet to be found.
>tomorrow at 13 JST these will be expired continually

It takes time for people to become strong though. Most oldfags who are capable of hitting near-esports levels are dead or don't really participate in thread raids anymore except a few. From what I've observed, the majority of /gbfg/ are fairly new players who started less than a year ago or so and haven't even hit rank 150. They are playing at their own pace and not rushing their pools or anything. Does this mean they are content to be "weaklings"? Maybe. However, GBF is a game after all and games are meant to be "fun". If rushing to max their grids and forcing themselves to multi-box is outside their "fun zone" then there's nothing wrong with them being content and happy to be weaklings.

I think you and I at least share the same mindset that the majority of the players here lack a competitive mindset to trump over one another in raids but there's nothing really wrong with that in my perspective.

Protect this cow.

>yfw they announce official western release

Cute,strong and smart!
Ferri is a close call.

I LOVE ZOI AND ZOI LOVES ME

Yes, because some esport tard said that I can't play fire without yuel when I already have percival in my team back when I started. Then I draw yuel axe 2 times later.

>fgo shows up in the sony conference
>gbf continues to die slowly because zoi couldn't keep the balance

I want monkey to lick my banana if you know what I mean.

I don't know about that. There have been times I've jumped into random thread raids and had people berate me anonymously in the thread afterwards for taking the MVP. Some have named me, others just refer to me.

I ignore it anyway, but some people here get seriously pissed. And not even 'strong' players, either.

This is why you never listen to /gbfg/

You always SD the limited even if they are dogshit

I love her.