/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #302

"DG Highlight: Kiria" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but why would you ever want to leave these cute kitty cats alone?

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/ (outdated)
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/vg/92577534
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post cute girls!

I'd like to:
put a bun in her oven
wrap my pig in her blanket
get real toasty with her
knead her dough

make her dough rise
inflate her souffle
frost this cake
layer her lasagna
brown her casserole
consume her quiche
preheat her oven to 450 degrees and bake for two hours, turning occasionally

He means you can edit your settings so that accessories don't show when progressing in events and in personality Chat scenes. I think we still can't remove head items from events though, so if we choose to have a girl wear the preselected event outfits in the settings it still looks retarded.

Seriously, where the fuck is everyone?

I was having a nice sleep

loosing up

I'd fuck Chinami.

petting cats

Crying in the shower

Is there a point to the general anymore now that almost everyone is in the discord?

Yes.

My computer has been dead for a few days

Good night /mkg/~

What is it?

what

More like is there a point to the general anymore now that almost everyone stopped playing.

>MCC is the only game people play

It's the only game people genuinely discuss. Never do you see DG players share with us their thoughts about their girls. The same goes for boys.

When was the last time anyone genuinely discussed MCC

RIP /mkg/

Only because boy owners get shat on.

Post your character backstories you shitters, I know you have them.

They don't or it's only banter.

Pretty unoriginal banter then, it's just calling people homos ad nauseum.

Why do we have to be original? It looks like a character straight out of a yaoi manga therefore it's a homo.

How do we become like this again?
yuki.la/vg/92577534

Bring back moot.

I genuinely hate you and your girls and/or boys.

People often tell me that but I don't why.

>I don't why
It's because you're retarded.

What's wrong with being retarded. It's not like I'm doing it on purpose.

I wouldn't mind coming on them.

It's because (you/your girls/your boys/your girls and boys/your fashion sense) a (shit/worst).
Please circle whichever are applicable.

>you
>your boys
>your fashion sense
>a shit
I think. Leave my gals out of this please.

.jpg files don't need backstories

Then give me your DG/DB backstories.

Just because they move thanks to live 2d doesn't make them not jpegs.

>posts of mine from almost 2 years and a half ago

The textures are saved as PNGs :^)

S-Shit! Sasuga high quality girlfriends.

I hope you realize now that they are worthy of lore that is just as high quality, user.

Fine if I remember right my girls are actually from a strange app installed on my phone against my will and I have to raise them and buy them cute clothes.

Can never be here long enough.

Uncreative.

>homo
lol wow so funneh I give u upboat and 1000000 internets!!!!1!

More like high maintenance with how often the Live2D breaks.

It's the game's canon so blame AMB.
This is a sluts and homos thread.

good morning mkg

Sleep

Here's some wishful thinking. A spring lolita for the frills theme.

What is she listening to?

Yandere boys kabedoning and suavely threatening her.

That's not very springy.

Traditional Sami joiks.

>she

Ayyyy

Femanons were a mistake

You were a mistake

Where the frills at?

This post was a mistake.

I want a gentle ara ara~ type to do that directly into my ears.

DG's Gentle type is exactly what you need.

Any of the gentle types would work.
Rip fairies and MCC type translator.

The others aren't voiced.

I thought he meant metaphorically, but ok. There're binaural videos or whatever if you want the real experience though.

Good afternoon /mkg/~

But can I have one ara ara all over my dick?

Wait for VR technology to progress, then ask again.

Builderfags were a mistake

Literally how.

They're not helping keep the severs up and they don't exchange with the in-game community. In short they are worthless.

>using the builder means you don't play the game

will there be a final event boost for bread event? should i keep waiting to use my ED+DC?

Don't use either, especially candy. They're near worthless for this event.
The only thing that's important is ingredients. EDs will help with that but if you wait too long you won't get enough time to sell things you make with your new ingredients. If you're not already at a place in ranking where you want, they won't help.
However if you're looking for the achievements then yes, save them for a potential ingredient boost. Convert everything to wheat flour for scones after that.

ty for the reply

reason being is that i'm stuck at rank 33 and am trying to squeeze under 30, but don't know how other than grinding bread points the hard way

shop is at max fame, i have more than enough pizza bread and scones sitting in it, but i don't know how to close the gap in decent time

Get some pancakes in there along with your pizza and scones. Spend your EED on the office and get more ingredients that way.
Godspeed user.

I just can't find the motivation to wake up my girls anymore. ;_;

weed is the best part.

office is up!

What am I looking at?

hidenori standing on leon with weed for a dick (who lifts)
and they're still shorter than bacon

>tfw you have to go by the hair available in DB when designing boys
>tfw the selection is shit unless you shell out, and even then
Just end me.

>x2 sarali points on a shitty gacha

Every DB event releases 2 different hairstyles (midway and final prizes) in 2 color variants each. The gachas also have hairstyles with every series. People generally use those unless the shop just so happens to have something perfect you had in mind. Same with DG.

Okay but you cant get midway and final without a single tie-up minimum, and gacha tickets aren't exactly pouring out of my ears.

>you cant get midway and final without a single tie-up minimum
Read the prize brackets and try playing seriously before making judgements. We get both hairstyle variants for top 1000 which is always possible without tie ups so long as you don't waste more than a dozen hours of stamina per prize period. Sometimes even top 500 is possible for the shitty chat stamina events. You still get one hair variant in top 2000, ranking lower than that only happens if you're a casual that doesn't progress in the event more than once a day, if even that.

Why is the bakery signage on the inside of the window

Mirror glass

How do I get started with these games? Which one should a complete newbie start with to be with my waifu?

MCC is the simplest. Dream Girlfriend is more unforgiving to beginners, and Dream Boyfriend even more so, but once you can get past that, you might enjoy them too.

do I have to install these on my phone? Can I play them on my PC? Also wondering how you guys take these screens with your phone

To start and get an ID, yeah, you'll need a phone. Once you get your ID and follow the browser play instructions in the OP above, you can use your computer too.

For screenshots, just look up your phone model's instructions. If you mean images like these , you gotta use the viewer links in the OP.

You can either use an Android emulator on PC or set up browser play for MCC after making an account

Also lock+vol down is the standard shortcut for screenshot in Android.