>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

give key

key pls

> you must be into S&M to correctly understand poe.trade

where do you collect race rewards

Median XL

remove anime

What happened to Chris? Why is he trying to kill his game with all these terrible balance decisions?

idk looks like anything that isn't frontloaded damage is fucking dead

who gives a fuck when youre selling off to a console developer next year

Good op.

xth for fapping to gay shit

good we're going back to the good ol' days. Hitting enemies with a stick

That's some nice rope work.

Is there an anime girl who is slightly more happier but still somewhat depressed

good taste in idols

She looks even more depressed

Is she sad because she has to wear a neck brace?

>hotkinkyjo
Thank you, my user.

i analyze and i verify and i quantify enough
one hundred percentile no errors no miss
i synchronize and i specialize and i classify so much
don't worry dreaming because i don't sleep
i wish i could at least 30 percent

Will Essence Drain be viable in 3.0? I like playing Le Edgy Damage Over Time Mage

no aoe shit is gutted you can only play projectiles or melee

b-but ive already played every melee skill, and projectiles are for prancing homos

thanks man

>FREE
>free
>FREE
>Free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

Serious Question : Does piety like butt stuff ?

can you believe this game is free?
all of this quality content for absolutely no cost

raiz is pooperpillaged because people are ruining the economy lel

i would have won if it wasn't for zatarain's minions cornering the market for sex-tans

raiz has a point though. groups of people working together to buy literally everything and then refusing to sell any of it is hurting the game

just another reason why trading in poe is SHIT

>hurting the game
he's just losing at a game where control of resources matters more than individual skill

ziz is a faggot

''Don't be shy Duelist touch me!''

''Oh please, harder than that!''

Is that really a question?

raiz is the best

Considering he's streming how is he not showered in stuff from fangays?

Just make characters solo self found, every league the only trades I do are for very high value items that drop, chaos recipes and for items I need.

I usually play hardcore and the thing I hate most about ripping and levelling a new character is buying the items I need. Just 2 weeks ago I spend fucking 5 hours total getting everything. Just browinsg poe.trade, messaging 10-15 afk / offline people then waiting since nothing was on that I needed (or absurdly overpriced) and then again messaging.

Softcore is a lot better than that. In softcore you can actually buy items.

Most likely but come on its 2017 being gay is OK now

he's a fucking queer and reddit sucks his dick because those virtue-signaling faggots want a gay friend

pure cancer

tornado shot for wands when?

He is definitely cancer. All I'm saying is how gives a fuck who he fucks, his content is shit regardless

ziz has pounded more pussy than anyone that writes about "virtue signaling"

*dyes my hair blue*
*talks with a fake lisp*
*plays the same build every league*
*dies like a retard*

i am reddit incarnate

ive never seen anyone this mad at ziz

r u okay user
he's just a streamer

died at level 84.95
fuck this gay ass world tbqh

will love to see how GGG handles market manipulation in the future when trade bitchboys become meta and you've got guilds full of people sniping trades and funneling them into their favorite streamer

There has always been trade focused players for the top non streamer groups. This is nothing new just because it's the first time you have seen it.

GGG won't do a thing about it just like they never have

it's never been widespread meta. only a handful of isolated groups have been doing it

nothing will change, this is explicitly endorsed by GGG

today we call buying resources at market price for compatriots market manipulation
what did we mean by this

any time someone does something to gain an edge that displeases me, it must be cheating and thus forbidden

I want to make the most GLADIATOR looking gladiator
whats a build with scaeva? i tend to do lacerate but i have no idea how bleedsplosions work is there something about sunder that makes it so much better

this could have just be a no party race if you are concerned about people assisting their allies in party races for parties

"bitchbois" is yet another example of how reddit/twitch is hurting the game

we have solo races all the time

steel and havoc still win them 9/10 not sure what your point is, bozo

of course in a solo self found race the crying would be about how so-and-so had better rng and how it just wasn't possible to win, because noluck

at any point in your life you could be playing a 1v1 skill-based game instead of competing in a casual game

All races should be SSFHC except cutthroat and a new party-intended race. Something like BLAMT but more about being stupid and over the top.

They shouldn't have a reward for the same reason cutthroat doesn't.

cutthroat should be deleted

when do they award the welfare boxes?

monday

This looks ugly as shit.

can't wait to log in and open my box to receive the mtx i will never ever use for any reaason

the bottom line is an "open market" system like what poe has doesn't work in the modern era. the community is too connected and organized. ggg will have to adopt a bind-on-pickup system at some point

things that aren't going to happen, but you'll write about continuously for three years

why does vaal spark exist

Why does covocation have a cooldown?

because you can abuse the fuck out of it if it didn't have one.

How?

Is there any reason to play flame totem over warchief totem? It seams just worse in every aspect.

this game is fucked beyond repair

they've built their cash shop on top of a broken trade system

this game will never be fixed

D

Heal spamming obviously

>100 hp per second to zombies would be OP
lmao. The real reason is that summoner AI is shit on purpose for balance reasons. You could spam it to body block everything.

Hey hey being a bitch boy is an honor in itself. There are (subordinate) people who enjoy being dominated in life; who love eating shit from their master.
Tfw when no master to serve. One chance in life, not a bitch boy.. why even live?

Anyone wanna be a cool dude and hook me up with some cadiro coins on the 1 week HC? I need about 170. :[

>tfw too fat for Cardio Coins

>We know you're excited about 3.0, so here's some shots of the new T-shirts!
Wonderful.

Well until the next beta patch drops there isn't much to talk about. And they aren't going to start hyping 3.0 3 months out from release

>3 months
They've also done nothing but hype up 3.0 for the past 2 and a half months.

only thing i can complain about is the fact that we're not even testing out the last two acts

what the fuck

you think that it'll be bug-free or some shit?

>Times ggg say stick
>believing ggg's lies
Reminder the last beta went 2 times longer than they said it was going to.

I agree, user. The first few weeks of 3.0 will be the Beta for 9 and 10 in which the new Bosses will do far too much damage and only be tuned down after many, many rips even with capped resist, careful play, properly rolled flasks, and good offensive power.

Don't forget the overtuned new leagues that they knee jerk nerf way to far to become a joke. And then when they have the actual base content balanced they don't revert their nerfs to the league so everyone loses interest a month into the league.

Oh wait that's right it will be different this time and GGG will launch on time...

anime

this game would be so much better if ggg wasn't so greedy

>Remembering Order of the Frozen Sky
>Remembering Bonspire Talismans
Man, it's kinda sad.

This game would be better if ggg wasn't a company that needed money to do anything.
8)))))

What are the bandit rewards on 3.0?

They still haven't Nerfed how absurdly high the overall damage is in Breaches.
>If your build is meh/a bosser, you just never touch them and not even Decoy Totem can really help
>If your build is potent/strong clear, you obliterate them and Decoy Totem guarantees you survive it

Kraityn is 3% Dodge Chance, 6% Attack, Cast, and Movement Speed.
Alira is 5 flat Mana Regen, 20% Global Crit Multi, and 15% Elemental Resist.
Oak is 1% Life Regen, 2% Phys Reduction, and 20% Increased Phys Damage.
Eramir is 2 Passive Points.

has chris-chan promised to fix the supporter pack cosmetic yet ?

No, but the next Beta Patch will have a bunch of new Gems.

They have one of the fairest f2p models in all of video games, you entitled cunt. Only dota 2 is fairer.

So, Eramir is the only one worth picking? Unless you're a crit build?

>They have one of the fairest f2p models in all of video games
imagine unironically believing this lol