I bought a $200 torque wrench to torque my drain plug to the manufacturer's specifications as per the owner's manual...

I bought a $200 torque wrench to torque my drain plug to the manufacturer's specifications as per the owner's manual but I it's too long for me to turn when I am underneath the car. What can I do?

Jack it up higher?

should have gotten a $12 one from horror fraught

>200 dollars
Leaf money?

Get some extensions.

No choice but to use a 1/2" drive impact for 20 seconds on it

Waste of effort. JB Weld and hand tight will hold.

Only mechanics will get this joke!!!

They're $20 but they work pretty well

>I'd like to torque her drain plug if you know what I mean
Except she looks like Fio from the metal slug character select screen but even worse

>the nose knows

I literally just tightened it as much as I could with a hand wrench, should be good enough for whatever you drive too.

It's just a drain plug. Use the ratchet.

Honestly, I would destroy that jewess ass

This. I'll use a torque wrench on lugnuts and suspension components, but a drain plug? Just use a wrench and tighten it until it's tight

>I would destroy that jewess ass
in a fire

Its a fucking plug man just get it as tight as you can with an actual size wrench

Get a shorter one.

That webm makes me so uncomfortable...

kek

wtf kind of weak ass jump was that
no speed and wayy to muhc hestation

I have a cheap torque wrench that doesn't tell me what ft/lbs I'm tightening to. I've opened and replaced an oil drain plug with it, as well some other screws (headlight mount). Its fine to turn it until it's tight enough that it won't give without a proper yank on it right? What about wheel lug nuts? Is it safe to be fiddling with them without knowing how tight you're making them?

Anxious and neurotic first car owner

>Torque wrench
>Doesn't tell torque
I've always done sump bolts 'tight' and lugs 'tight' with an extra elbow click.

Get a proper torque wrench if you're truly neurotic.

I think what I have is actually called a ratchet/socket drive or something. But I have to guess how tight something is off feel, using a regular adjustable wrench

I just tighten drain plugs to a grunt and a long ughh.

If this is a troll thread then 10/10

drunk

>Not buying a $20 Tekton

"Jesus christ just get it snug and replace the washer, fucker isn't going anywhere"

-Dad

Send pics.