>CDL how do? Private driving school, community college or Clan Jade Falcon
>Swift: Best Nosed In Across Two Spots
>Always visually inspect your jaws, babby truckers
>Never turn your back on a Canadian

>Truckerfag's green machine might be kill once again
>EF's sleeper is full to the brim with bitches every night
>Pepsi wears the finest silk manties money can buy
>Oilfag got that Kirkland Signature money
>Primefag always wearsa tux and tails with a silk top hat and silver ferruled cane when at a terminal
>Grainguy to return to his namesake, experts estimate leafposting to increase 114%
>Truckdog is a forklift connoisseur
>Doublesfag tasted the sweet nectar of the leaf, soon the transformation will begin
>Balam murdered his two coworkers and took the nicest of the three trucks
>Gundam got stopped by a train in Camden NJ and was promptly murdered by [proud locals of color]
>Whiney may or may not be still employed with Schlumberger tomorrow
>Who knows what beady, shark-like horrors lurk behind the impact resistant lenses of Bandit's Oakley M-Forces

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UHF_CB
youtu.be/s1yeBmSFkC4
youtu.be/ygr5AHufBN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for cuck shaming

I hope I get my cb up and running. That would be cool.

>Forklift Connoisseur
You're too kind.

De nada.

That truck is breddy sweet. I wonder why intake snorkels never caught on in this part of the world for logging, mining or oilfield trucks that are regularly exposed to extreme dust.

I wonder so myself. That seems weird.
>I love the design of Fletchers trucks

Threadly reminder

>i'm not a robot

I'm waiting for the cops, again. They came back and broke in again. Didn't take anything this time. I'm really baffled.

>CB
>straya
Do those come with UHF bands down there?

Snitch

They sure do, mine even has an AM band. Built in speaker, the thing is beast. It's been years since i've spoken, I doubt anyone will remember my handle.

For you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UHF_CB

bawhahaha is this real? Raising another mans kids is the literal definition of being a cuck.

Maybe they heard about your preferences and want a taste, but keep hitting you up when you're not home.

Or they're abos who huffed too much petrol and forgot they visited you recently, then went to sleep on a nice warm road

I'm easy to get hold of. I have a letterbox.

I hope they stayed in the dreamtime permanently.

>There is a huge empty bottle of port near my back fence, you could be right

I see you post this image all the time.
>What does it mean?

Anyone heard of the situation in PR? I wonder if they're paying an emergency wage to go work there.

Apparently he doesn't see it that way and it was only until yesterday when he accepted it himself.

I'm beginning to think the truck driving school I'm attending to is a sham, but the guys I attend with are great and the bantz are top notch.

>On a drive
>Me, Small Fry, Russel and our instructor
>Small Fry is a manlet
>Russel looks like the fat asian kid from Up!
>Anyway Small Fry is driving
>Coming up on a light
>It's been green for a while
>"Slow down Small Fry"
>"Naw, I got this"
>Light turns red
>Small Fry, in the shrillest voice possible
>"I can't stop boss!"
>Slams on the brakes
>Russel gets fucking LAUNCHED into the gear stick balls first
>Small Fry slipped out of his belt and is half on the wheel
>Fucking lose my shit while laying on the cab floor
>Realize no one who runs this plays knows what they're doing
>Mock Small Fry the entire rest of the day

>EF's sleeper is full to the brim with bitches every night
Never a truer word has been spoken
>him, the nerd and female dog

>I hope I get my cb up and running. That would be cool.
Since you're a faggot, you'd fit right in on VHQ07.

CB is just short for citizens band. As such its frequency varies according to the countries laws.

>My fucking sides

I hop between 7 and 40, so that's uncanny you'd suggest it.

Does that dude still sit at the repeater jamming 7 all day with his squeaker voice?

posted in old thread on accident
I'm in /hou/ and i go to meets regularly with them. most of us are 21+

I sure am.

Squeaky rules ch7 with an iron cock!

Hahaha fucking hell.

I knew it would still be a thing.

>OI YA FUCKEN CUNTS HAHAHA YEAH SUCK MY DICK HAHAHA YEAH CUNTS HAHAHAHAHA FUCKERS!

all day every day, repeater 7.

There are plenty of squeaky cunts tho, im not on there too often.

I might start yelling out "truckdogs a fag"

That's fine. I've been desensitised to that word.

If you do bump into me, just a friendly hello will do.

No reach around?

If you wanna give me one I won't say no.

Here's a picture of it.

You better have the goddamn common courtesy to give one

Hey hey, janny-chan, in curious where the line is. If they want to blog about their personal lives, that's completely fine, but if anyone does, it's no good?

+1
I don't understand why two little pictures I posted of marked up necks got pruned but this faggot keeps parading his homoness and it's accepted? Am I just not tolerant enough?

>Gear stick to the nuts
Christ. Small fry is not going to go far.

+2

boopis?

You used to be able too I be a little off/topic in TFG.. what we supposed to talk about EIGHTEEN SPEEDS?

We are truckers we don't care about trucks. It gets old

Pic:my trailer when it was fresh don't ban me pls

Meanwhile shit like this hangs out in the catalog until it 404's

And I post a pic of my clothed gf inside if my fucking truck , during a fuckIng linehaul(truckerfag general) and the get an offtopic ban. Fuck all of you .

>Fuck all of you

Obviously the mods were the ones that banned you, yeah?

Post a pic of ur truck or fuck off

>second rate
No shit Sherlock. I like the company though pretty sweet benefits. They are basically giving me a CDL for free.

>all these toys bought for me by daddy, all these skinny skanks spending my daddy's money, my life was handed to me, I'M THE SHIT!

you fuck off

Thats a nice bike. What is it?

First off I make more money than my dad and even gave him 5k cash so he could pay for my sisters college.

Second, I spent my early years when I couldn't get insured in the fucking gas fields. You will never in your life work as hard as I have l. Pull a 110 hour week where they make you sign a medical waiver cause the heat index is 110+

go ahead ban me mods as half the pics in the collage are when I worked for an oilfield trucking company.

^

Kek I made the Marauder thread, fite me fggt

This is not truck related.

She was breddy shiny when brand new.

Bitterly jealous virginians. Same as with Bepis' posts.

>Port
Abos confirmed.
Daily reminder:
youtu.be/s1yeBmSFkC4

Did you ever buy a Marauder?

>pics from my time at an OILFIELD TRUCKING COMPANY aren't trucking related

Eat my ass

Have a cry cunt, I'm always getting banned too. But i'm not having a fucken sook about it like you.

You'd like that, ya closeted faggot.

Lol no, I just made the thread last night. My car now is nicer anyway but I'd still get a Marauder if I could afford two cars.

>pics from my time at an OILFIELD TRUCKING COMPANY aren't trucking related
So third party then? LMAO!

I tripped pipe for nabors as a floorman but most of my time was spent being a crane rigger/forklift driver. And it paid more
Fuck nabors and how they Jew you out of overtime by starting and ending ur two week hitch on a Thursday

I'm clueless about trucks and saw this while scrolling the first page, but what is the smaller wheel used for?

>This kills the rig hand.

youtu.be/ygr5AHufBN4

Photo related.

Its a tag axle. It can be lowered by the driver to help distribute the weight of a heavy load.

Actually, I dunno.

Here's what I have been able to piece together.

There is a possibility that an Abo has been camping alongside my house. I saw him a few times on the way to work, I think he's harmless. Homeless, looking for somewhere quiet to crash. Fine by me.

>As long as he's not on the sniff
>That video link, zoz

However

Today, I get home, confirm it's been broken again after cramming as much of my expensive shit in the car as I could yesterday and getting it the fuck outta there.

Nothing has been stolen this time, so I obviously took what they wanted.

Tall, lanky, prison tats, shaved head dude walks towards my apartment, i'm out of his sight
>He sees the wooden door is open, then sees me
He shits bricks, turns around, pretends to try and buzz into the unit above me
>Then he disappears and goes and watches me from the other side of the property
>Bear mode engaged
I start stalking him. He gets uncomfortable. Texting a million words a minute.
>He shifts to every area except the shared seating area, I continue stalking. He's nervous.

Play psychological games with him for an hour, he really, really wants to avoid me

>Fast forward

2 lanky, skinny junky girls come back
Let him in, they go upstairs
They don't come out again

>Forensics show, same officer as last time. Said there was a ute a few doors down broken into, and a lanky dude with-

I finished his sentence. Same dude I saw.
>Buzzcut blonde hair and a teardrop tattoo
I see forensic cop's brain ticking over..

Cop says,
>As soon as he saw me at the vehicle, he disappeared real quick

I told copbro about his behavior I observed, and that he lives up above me.

Interesting times.

Do you live at Zillmere?

Further north.

For keeping weight off the steers when an obese american driver uses the vehicle

Caboolture.

Ding ding ding
>Winner

So, you know of cabbo, ay?

Can't wait to get the last of my shit out of there.

Cheers mate

Kek nah that wasn't me.

Just gotta have a balance. If you blogpost, add a pic of a Kenworth. If you are gonna post an off-topic pic, make sure you add a little text about trucking.

Also fuck my life. Rain all day, Mexi superkarkets that should be on bulk trucks that mess up my whole route because they have super early time windows, 7 other trucks there, one guy doing receiving but he's on lunch, and I can't bump the dock with a fucking bay trailer.

Finally something I agree with. Then some salty ass started lurking. I bet it's Whiney. If you post a pic of a girl in your truck, or talk about girl you met while driving the truck, what is the issue?

Also #2 met up with me for a lil bit on her way to work. First time grabbing a girl's tits in the back of a trailer before.

I bought this last week.

>jealous virginians
You ever see the Robin Williams Broadway special? His "77 Virginians" line gets me errytime.

Havin that grill stop for my lunch break is real nice. Didn't even eat lunch, but ate her tongue a lil bit. It's dangerous tho because she's like "I really want you on top of me" while we're in a Walgreen's parking lot and I'm taking my 30.

Pepsi let a bunch of merchandisers get their CDLs, basically paying them training pay to do it and I'm pretty sure all of them were gone within 6mos driving for other companies.

What did I miss?

>At mexi supermarket
>tried to deliver here twice this morning
>couldn't get in at 8am because school nearby and parents parked everywhere
>10am, bad accident right in front of store and can't turn in
>2pm, stopped receiving at noon, boss calls sales rep who calls store and blah blah 20min later says they will still take it
>pouring rain now
>can't bump dock, forklift can't fit thru little door outside
>have to break down 2 pallets onto hand trucks, go thru single door up steep fucked up ramp, rebuild pallets inside
>then wait 20min for a check
>half the order is 12pks that will fall apart with heavy rain
>sit in truck another 30min waiting for rain to stop
>slows down, pound on back door, nobody comes
>managers who write checks prolly left already too because Friday and 3hrs after receiving window
>wasted at least 2hrs with this place and didn't even make a delivery
Now I still have 3 more...

Zoz. Yeah, I know the one you're talking about. Good stuff.

Yee.

Looks good. I just recently bought a silver extended cab 02' Dakota sport as a get to work and back beater.

Any anybody with roll that can tell me how they got to class each day from the hotel?
Was the shuttle for all 4 weeks or did you have to find a way to get there on your own?

>PJ Fresh has buffalo chicken pizza with real blue cheese on it

RIP In Peace Your Colon.

Nice ute

>Ute
Thats a pickup truck. The cargo box and cab are separate.

Utes have integrated cab body and cargo spaces.

I’ve always wanted to get a square body Chebby or a similar era Ram with a Cummins.
Muh dad had a Dakota from about that year when he was still around, think it had a V8 too. The manual transmission in it was really forgiving, easy for teenage noob driver me to get moving.
Roehl? Yeah they shuttle you every day, and occasionally take the group to the nearby Walmart to stock up.
>PFJ pizza
>Not buying frozen pizza at a store, slicing it, wrapping it in foil and cooking it on your exhaust manifold

In other news
>Getting home on a Friday evening
>Load delivers Tuesday morning a few hours from home
>Ask to stay on this load so I can have a long weekend, no need for vacation time
>Dispatch okays it yesterday, changes mind today
Well at least I get two whole days off this weekend

Which terminal are you training at?

I'm taking Monday and probably Tuesday off too. Shit has been too much since like a week before Irma.

Should I buy a Freightliner? All the kenworths and Pete's near me for less than $30k are 1+ million miles with no overhaul done yet.

>Should I buy a Freightliner?
no

Dank, I have a fourth gen

>square body chebby
Me too man, want to restore an old Scottsdale 4x4

I hear you, you have a good point.

Oh, I see, kek.

That's usually what I do anyway. I haven't been banned or even warned, so I'm doing it right I suppose.

That sounds like an awful day. At the warehouse i worked at, we had dudes rotating in receiving at lunch, they would work all lunch, and then when everyone else came in they would go have their lunch. It worked really well, always someone different every day, and it kept things moving nicely.

Nice. 10/10

Fuck, that sounds good

>Wrapping frozen pizza in foil and cooking it on your exhaust manifold

Very clever, bud. Enjoy your 2 day weekend too.

It's about fuckin' time!

>too much

Nigger you deliver soft drinks. What the fuck are you even on about.

I know a couple of u fags are user'ing me in /dbt

cause your a fuck head and deserve being called a fuck head.

>2017
>smoking

ugh how low class can you get

I'm not, just had a look though.

Seems pretty easy for you to make friends, huh. Why do you think that is?

I've been smoking since I was 10 I think? I'm 33 now and can't stop.

>not taking the short cut out of life

There's one thing I don't like about this new KW, and that's the adaptive cruise control in it. It fucking brake-checks me if a car cuts me off, and if I roll up on a car doing 64 in a 70 for some reason, it drops me all the way down to 54 until they speed up or get out of the way. Shit's annoying

>trucker
>smoke
>lip ring
>in your mid 30's
>chubby

Be more disgusting of a human. Grow up.

Nah, I have no problem telling you your slow ass chinawaukee barge sucks here.

>Checks out /dbt/
>oWo whats this?

Bruh. And I thought you acted out in here.

If dbt were a real place they would hog-tie you to the top of your Harley and ghost ride you off a cliff.

>Shortcuts and bacon cuts for me

Sounds annoying, sounds like a good feature to have though. It's a catch 22. That was one thing that always made my heart thump, cars pulling in front of trucks I was in.

I can see why you'd be pissed off with cruise control though, people cut in front of trucks without giving a fuck so often.

Actually got me into a breddy heated argument with my "mother" one day, because she cut in front of one and got cleaned the fuck up.

She didn't like hearing she was in the wrong, ever.

>It's like my mother always told me,

Rarararararararararara and codeine and god dammit you little motherfucker how can you like truck drivers, they just cause trouble!

>Uhhh...
>Fuck that shit bitch,

You're in the wrong, the truck cleaned you up because you were in the wrong, blame the world for your fuckups, mother dear.
I'm out, doing a run to melbourne and back with an old friend INSIDE A TRUCK, MOTHER.

Add me to that list too.

If he goes missing one day, we know why I suppose.

>Not enjoying a fine Cohiba robusto
>MFW

Why do you deny yourself pleasure?

>dem filters

Could you imagine the restraint it would take to not anhero if you followed him on social media?

Sounds overly aggressive. Mine isn’t near that overbearing. It only brake checks me if I get cut off at like 10ft distance by a car going 15mph slower than me. If I’m behind a slower car, it’ll only slow to their speed and keep me 1.5sec behind them.

>Got Gundam Versus today
>Spent $25 on DLC
Fuck it I want Bandai to bring me more Gundam, so I will buy every DLC on this game.

Does it seem like a missed opportunity to anyone else that Redbox doesn't have a setup at major truckstops?

Toppest of keks

>IrrationalCockflop
>MFW

This it's your truck stop in the Atacama desert.

It only took nine months, but
>we cb now

>cancer is pleasurable