Ideally, what would your garage have?

Be realistic. You can say models, but I think the point goes beyond consumer products for the hobby of cars.

With money considered, I'd like a naked sportbike, a fuel sipper mid-size sedan, and an old 4x4 lifted truck. Id be complacent.

This, at least within the next 5 years or so.
>300TD with better FI and injectors so that I can safely merge on the American highway
>300zx with better suspension, e85 tune, other fun stuff
>diesel-swap Blazer or small 4x4 diesel pickup for camping/off-roading

Long term, I want to import a Cosmo and grab a Snek before they become obsolete/extinct.

>I'd like a naked sportbike, a fuel sipper mid-size sedan, and an old 4x4 lifted truck

This

Man I really hope this is how the bronco looks I'd put myself in irreparable debt to have this thing :@

2 somewhat different sports cars
one normal sensible car

>Import or swap a 3rd gen Toyota 4Runner SR5 3.0L 1KZ-TE turbodiesel, 5 speed, 4x4 for commuting
>1st gen Dodge Ram W350 single cab long bed 5.9L Cummins, 5 speed, 4x4 for hauling and towing
>Lexus SC300 with a built 2JZ-GTE, beefier trans, upgraded suspension but make it look stock as possible for a sleeper

>My current R33 GTST, tuned and cleaned up and brought back to new, something I am currently working on
>An MX-5 NA or NB w/ hardtop in great condition
>A newer Ford Focus or Fiesta

Honestly my choices aren't that far from what I have now. Living with my gf I have my R33 and her '03 Fiesta. I gotta say, it's a base model, but even the base model is a totally kickass little machine. the 1.4l is just so fun and peppy to drive all the time. I'd love to have an ST or something from the newer series though, something I could drive as an econobox that I could still whip when I wanted to.

regular boring car
exotic garage ornament
various shitty motorcycles

I don't see the appeal of using a boring sedan or whatever shitbox as your daily. A relatively new low-end sports car and be reasonably reliable and cheap to operate, too.

For me, with money considered, I already have a miat which makes a nice daily and I'd like to add a classic muscle car and then some other classic that wouldn't break the budget, but I don't have that narrowed down yet. Maybe an old pickup and I don't make the bed too pretty to use to actually haul stuff occasionally.

Ideally it'd have that Mustang Veeky Forums designed by shooping that image you posted to hell and back.

I'm already nearing my goal.

Daily: 2003 Subaru WRX USDM
STi clone (we didn't get the Bugeye STi)
EJ207 and 6speed swap

Weekend/Track: 1985 Toyota MR2
Widened with fender flares
3sgte swapped

Towing/Off-road: 2007 Toyota 4runner
lifted
supercharger
trans cooler

>BMW 135i
>Older all-terrain SUV
>Volvo V90

Lotus Carlton
Land Cruiser
R34 GT-R

80's Toyotas, and a 1st gen Honda Insight commuter

Thanks, I've thought about it for years. I've had some decently quick cars, but even just a 4 banger Accord is plenty quick for some fun. I dislike compact cars, and coupes are major compromise, even if you never have passengers.

1980 Porsche 1964 Myers Manx
Not the best photo. But the only one I have on my phone.

>Model S P100D
>honda cb1300 superfour
>ariel atom v8
>Ford F350 diesel crew cab dually long box 4x4

Unfortunately I don't think the new Bronco will look like that. I really wish it did though, It'll be better to own than owning a pickup truck if I'm not going to use the bed for anything and I really don't want a Soccer Mom SUV.

>volvo 340
> 1997 Nissan skyline
For slav status and tray drifting
>1978 caprice classic
>1984 irocz camaro (405 big block)
For amerifat pride
>an old 1940's fire truck with a steel I beam for a bumper
For "protests"

This