>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed) (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

This is a shitpost.

>Playing Cent
>Gank a Nobushi with a Shugoki backing me up
>Do a charged stab, miss
>Shugoki moves in front of me
>Do a charged punch
>Punch THROUGH the Shugoki and hit the Nobushi over

This fucking game.

Ubi Wins E3 General.
Who /crew2/ here.

E3 has been so shit that it might finally be the kicker I need to hang myself.

I liked the pirate game

Same

Don't do it yet user. Keep your hopes and dreams alive.
DMC5 / DD2 at Pic Related hopefully!~

Pirates confirmed in for honor when?

I would unironically like a play of the game feature to make fags even saltier when cent dunks on them

For Honor 2 at the earliest.

What faction?

Vikings are literally aesthetic pirates

Vikings were said to have left for a little but then came back

why are people on the PS4 so fucking stupid

I consistently find that my greatest foes are always the people on my team. How fucking hard is it to just not fuck up everything your teammates are doing?

I'm not even good at this game, but I know what the objective of each map is and I know to use top attacks when ganging up on someone so I don't interrupt my teammates. But apparently that's too fucking hard for these people.

My worst fear is when I'm winning a 1v1 and my teammate runs in from the side to fuck everything up for us by interrupting all my attacks, letting them get revenge, and then kill us both.

stupid fuckers. post all your salt reaction images

>2v2 with friend
>rep 2 lawbringer and level 1 kensei vs rep 5 shinobi and level 20 conquerer
>fighting conquerer
>shinobi kills friend, then proceeds to continuously slide and trip me
>conquerer waiting it out, then attacking me
>literally can't fight because whenever I parry or guardbreak, get tripped by shinobi
>spams sorry
This is what kills a game.

Any user wanna help me out on what stat to max up on Shaft? I'm currently liking the 14% attack increase, but I feel both Revive Speed and Execution Health are important when outnumbered. So should I focus on Attack/Execution or Attack/Revive, or Just go with little increase on all 3?

I'd take attack/revive or one that boosts all 3

either way I think attack and revive are the most important stats on that piece

On one hand the Impale execute is really useful during group fights since It lets me make sure no one can revive someone and I gain alot of health with it, but with low execution health using impale is basically suicide since anyone can simply top heavy me to death.
On other hand, I do guess If I keep reviving everyone and keep pressure on it'll all turn out alright. Though I do have few moments where I kill someone in brawl like situation a third guy comes, and by the time I kill third guy, the person who I killed before respaws and kills me since I have almost no health remaining.

whens the patch coming out?

I think Tuesday

6-7 More hours left I think

>Go against a Conqueror in a duel
>He literally just turtles
>Proceed to run around in circles away from him for 12 minutes while he fumes in the chat about what a faggot I am

>Playing elimination
>It's a close game
>Final round I'm having trouble against my opponent
>Thankfully I see a friendly PK running up
>They just stop and watch me die
>They lose after
STOP FUCKING HONORFAGGING IN 4V4, HOLY SHIT WHY

Rate my emblems, post yours for rates.

those sure are some good emblems

Honorfags are cancer. Half the time they do shit like use revenge to avoid dying too, but then they go jerk themselves off about how "honorable" they are because they don't attack while they have revenge. It's just such an obnoxious fucking circlejerk for the people who do it.

I'm a fucking retard

Why aren't you targeting the shinobi?

Except that isn't why you did that. You did that because you're a salty little crybaby who sperged out when I tapped you once while you were fighting my friend in a 2v2 months ago and dared to complain when you 2v1ed us in return.

>Dominion
>losing 600/1000
>your team is breaking
>your team rallied
>your team is breaking
>your team rallied
>score 1000/900 huge comeback
>enemy team breaking
>your team breaking
>enemy team rallied
>enemy team breaking
>your team rallied
>your team breaking
>enemy team breaking
>your team rallied
>your team breaking
>score is now 1200/1050
>win

Only had a few games like this but boy are they the best. Even losing its still fucking great having teammates and enemies both actually playing the objective in the only objective game mode. Especially since skirmish is the same thing without the hills.

That was you? That person was called Angry Something, but I don't really remember.

Bullshit you don't remember.
You ran from the start of the match after alt f4ing the first time we got matched. I didn't have an opportunity to turtle.

When I did the conquerer would bash me. And the shinobi never fell for me guardbreaking her during a dash.

Actually I accidentally picked Warlord, went to piss, came back, realised I was Warlord and quit because I fucking suck at Warlord. Match starts, you walk into a corner and sit there doing nothing, so I ran away.

Teammates make me so fucking mad in this game. They're unbelievably fucking stupid.
>Playing elimination
>Games tied 1-1 right now, it's anyones game
>I abandon my fight once I get ganked and run and revive two teammates before dying
>The Cent I revived knocks his enemy off a ledge, but he's at critical health
>Instead of coming to revive me, grabbing a buff, or coming to help our only alive teammate who's spamming for help he decides to camp the ledge to try to jump on them if they try reviving
>Our teammate dies and he's the last one alive
>Very predictably the retard jumps and misses the kill because they are piss easy to dodge
What kind of fucking retard goes for a jump kill when it's 1v3? Even if he landed it he would have been one light attack from dead

It just pisses me off that they actively fuck over the team, then insist "This is how the game is meant to be played" when you point out that they're ruining the game.
For fucks sake duel exists for honorfag bullshit

I can't even believe how fucking stupid the people that play this game are.

>playing anything but duels

>Duel someone
>Beat them
>They change to the class you beat them as for a mirror match
>Beat them in the mirror match
>They quit

>You walk into a corner and sit there doing nothing
This is not turtling. I wasn't even there for very long.
You ran around the back of the pillar, saw me waiting and immediately started to run. So either you're butthurt about something that happened months ago or severely autistic.

>severely autistic.
>On Veeky Forums

Say it ain't so?

>playing duel
>playing
>loading screens the gamemode

>enjoying the turtle fest that is duels.

>Play elimination
>Get matched against a Shug on a bridge
>Approach him cautiously
>He tries a raw fucking bear hug as his first move
>Dodge him and ledge him
>Instantly get a message "You're trash lol"
>He goes on about how if I fought fair he would have beat me for sure
What the fuck is this obsession with retards making a dumb move and then crying when you punish them for it?

>muh turtles
welcome to the game

>welcome to the game
Yeah, if all you do is play duels. That's the point. Did you not follow the comment chain?

People with fragile egos not wanting to admit they fucked up

But why just not say anything instead? We're on console, so it's not even like this was in game chat. He instantly went to my profile when he got ledged and messaged, and is still messaging me as we speak, desperate for a rematch or some shit

I love getting fan mail like that.

Because they don't want to keep it bottled up to stew. For everyone who sends you that hate mail there's probably three people who post about it on their blogs or reddit or shit.

or here

MFW it's another episode of 4 centuriniggers on the enemy team

the DLC heroes were a mistake

Centurion is my favorite character
I'm sorry if you hate fighting me, i don't mean to play like a cunt or anything.

DLC heroes were intentionally made broken to sell season passes.
Also Centurion is the most cancerous thing to happen in 4v4 modes. They are easily the games best fucking gankers

>to sell season passes.
Pretty sure I don't have a season pass but I can unlock cent and shinobi.
I have some other things that require season pass but also don't have other things that require season pass, the former being older stuff like attack/defense colors and crosses.

he is in the top 3 most brain dead heroes to play. Right next to conq and PK

Yes but they've proven that they will make the new characters intentionally broken to temp people into buying the season pass to get early access to them

>Centurion
>Broken
no

>Huge punish damage
>Infinite stamina damage
>Turns ganks into cutscenes with all of the disabling he can do
>being retarded enough to say he's not broken

Drink bleach retard

Quick question about game mechanics :
How the fuck do the Lawbringer unblockables work ? Like whatever I do I get fucked up.
>Try to do my unlockable halberd bash
>the guy in front of me does his unblockable after me
>he wins
>Do mine after the guy's
>he wins
>Do my unblockable
>the guy guardbreak me in the middle of my animation.

I mean, I guess the first one to do his as the priority, but in practice whatever I do, I get fucked. The only way I get it to land is to poise through an attack.

>how to spot a shitter
4v4 are different matter
he is trash in 1v1s and none of his moves are hard to dodge

>haven't played Orochi in a good minute
>eh, why not
>enemy team keeps feeding and never groups up
>absolutely curb stomp enemy team as a result
>they start breaking
>plant a nail bomb in the middle of our 4v4 fight right outside of blue dome
>they are all hit by it and 3 bleed to death almost instantly
>last one (warlord) runs off to blue dome to heal from bleed
>we all gangbang him like a street fag in west hollywood for the win

I live for moments like this

Got this guy for a second match, he keeps falling for my heavy feint into gb over and over, poor guy. To his credit he did kill me once, and he knows how to use Valk's combos, but he doesn't learn from his mistakes and expects me to not capitalize on it.

Really?
I find one sided matches incredible boring, even when I'm on the winning side.
The bomb thing sound funny though.

Oh don't get me wrong, nothing is more fun than matches like but I still find it funny when the enemy team gets flattened like that, especially since i'm usually on the team getting flattened most fo the time

i can style on most shinobis as a kensei but i cant deal with cents.

what am i missing?

treat cent like you would a warden

guess if he is gonna grab or use an unblockable but without stamina?

Use you range; don't get close enough for him to start his BS.
You can punish most of his bullshit with a top light.
If he comes at you with a jab or kick, side dodge and attack.
If he whiffs a jab or kick grab him.

YEAH that sounds badass,
thanks

I want to play a knight but also improve.
so is THE LAW my only choice?

You could go Conq if you got the balls

Basically this.

You can also cancel topheavy into a light (takes a lot of stamina though)

Only go for a chain when you got him against a wall.

but i hear conq is pretty 1 note and not good for improving

Play as PK. Think about it. She's the most aggressive character in a game where not attacking is the meta

Conq teaches you to mindgame the shit out of opponent since you got only one semi usefull move that you have to use in hundred different ways.

elaborate please

Valk has some crazy fucking mix-up potential, I'm surprised more people don't use her. Is it just a case of the kensei, where she can only get a mix-up when she's already in a chain?

please help, i want to git GUUD

>git gud
>using a turtle class

Play Kensei and/or Raider. They'll teach you the fundamentals.

do you just punish top or is there a way to initiate with the kenman?

I think they mean shield bash, in all of its varieties.

Kensei is about outskilling your opponent by a huge margin. When you get good with Kensei you'll wreck everyone with any other class.

top is the only decent opener.
Everything else is so telegraphed you have to set it up by tricking you opponent into makinga mistake.

Cancel heavies into full block bash
Cancel light into another cancelled light into dodge into shield bash
Cancel heavy into block to block fast parry attempt heavies for free GB
You can get in two heavies on the ground target if you stand very close to a wall and throw enemy into a wall
Cancel charged heavies into full block bash/GB depenting on how enemy reacts to it.
You can change charged heavies attack direction mid attack if you start from top, but it's unreliable
Catch twitchy opponents with GB if they try to dodge on dash instead of wind up.
Become parry god to punish parried lights for whopping 25 damage.

Realise that none of this matters since Ubi will never give him any meaningfull buffs/rework and that they think that giving a non factor nerfs to overpowered shit while slaughtering heroes like Shugo and Conq and forgetting about them forever is fine and that matchup factors for about 80% of your winning so no matter how good you become, unless you play against gigashitters you will always lose to unfavorable matchup.

That is a lie. If enemy turtles against you and only goes for safe parries you won't be able to do shit.

So when's the patch hit?

>Conqueror mains

What drives a man to do such a thing? Is it autism? A lust for fedora helmets and flails?

I picked him to main in beta and stuck with it.

My opinion, she's doesn't appeal to weebs or euro lovers with a hard on for big shiny armor and everyone thinks she's mid tier but fast lights and good mix ups and scout feat is more powerful than people realizes and that it's perfect against phalanx

Nobushi bots are the only thing more annoying than conq bots

hey on the upside you have to make shinobis actually think when they kick. you can punish their 50/50 every time

how?

side step shield bash

Unless you play against non retards in which case they just backflip and punish you.

>lvl 3 bushi bot push blocks away any and all attacks she blocks.
She's definitely up there.

>You can change charged heavies attack direction mid attack if you start from top, but it's unreliable

Only seen this like once, how do you do it?

It also uses hidden stance all day and I can't help but feel that its faster than player attacks, or it jus always times it perfectly idk

shinobi can double double dodge to counter your counter though