/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #115

Shitposting Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Alice!

>Posted before the bump limit
>Still has outdated info
You haven't atoned for shit. You also stink of tofu.

Black Alice is better

There was nothing stopping you from making a new thread yourself fuccboi

>Post #749
>Implying bump limit matters at that point
Come on now user, don't be gay

How BIG is Fernandez's ass?

I never understood why the OP still includes that monster musume no iru nichijou game it's been dead for months.

Sonya says that the shikibi may have unintentionally spread the virus, but Lilliths words make me feel that it was on purpose.

Also, they were just fucking around for a few months?

Definitely not as BIG as how overestimated it is

I was waiting until page 10 as it's supposed to be. Now the old thread's corpse is clogging up the board because of you. I bet a lesser general died because you were impatient!
It's the principle of the matter.

Monster Girl Island is never releasing

>I bet a lesser general died
Good, as it should be.

>Monster Boy Island
>Never Released
Good.

Exactly what you'd expect a monster to say.

I mean, this general has been dead for even longer but people keep making new threads.

will I be able to put a baby in the harpy queen in part 2

Please, getting swallowed and reborn in a bigger general was her master plan all along.

That's because we're hyped for Paradox 2.
Speaking of which, at this point it's clear that game is more deserving of daily Squilliam than fucking E3.

Hey, our general has been quite alive lately.
One year ago, the thread would die at 300 posts after 5 days of >page 10 spaming.
Now our threads are hitting bump limits after 2 days!

Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła.

This general isn't dead quite yet.

I wonder who had to have died to cause the multiverse to start imploding in the first place, we saw that even huge deviations in the timeline didn't lead to certain demise so who the hell could cause such a thing? Also they claim to be attempting to stop the spread of Chaos yet they do things that would make it spread even more, and they know it will, Moriggan was going to kill Luka and goes back around to tell Zion about if she did it chaos would spread faster.

What a bunch of Hippocrates.

>I wonder who had to have died to cause the multiverse to start imploding in the first place
Technically speaking, no one.
The shitstorm started with Remina studying Apoptosis and trying to prove a certain theory.

>hey maybe we should change one thing in the OP??
>ded threds ded general nobody cares get a life lol
Every time

>Also they claim to be attempting to stop the spread of Chaos yet they do things that would make it spread even more, and they know it will, Moriggan was going to kill Luka
Not really moriggan a moron and astaroth only killed luka after getting permission from someone

Luka could have been raped to death on the ship by alma in the original, it seems it's less of a problem if Luka is beaten when they try to recreate a situation that happened in the mainline, basically if Gnosis slaughtered everyone on top of that mountain things would have gone south fast but if Luka lost to some monster that he would have fought normally it wouldn't accelerate the chaos.

I'm curious to know how they know what's true history and what isn't though, those answers will probably come later.

What is your favorite scene?
[Spoiler]I'm personally a fan of Riot's nursing onahole scene[/spoiler]

They were probably gathering intelligence for the most part. They may know how it's supposed to go but the paradox timeline has a lot of divergence already.

Fuck

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT

It seems clear from their dialogue it wasn't on purpose. As much of a bitch as Mikubus is, or all three are in general, their goal is not to spread the tartarus.

Didn't they say it was within the realm of possibility anyway? Largely because Luka's really good at running into dead ends.

Morrigan would have been maintaining the storm, the other two could have been doing anything in the meanwhile.

Nice spoiler you sub-human vorefag degenerate.

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Well that's not very nice

You don't have the right to call somebody else degenerate when you're posting worst girl

This is getting ridiculous.

Papi doesn't comment on herself for some reason.

Is that a catgirl or a catgirl(male)?

Some people earlier tried to claim it was a catgirl(not male).

Instead of drying their birds instantly, why not get them to dry the fishes of others instead? That would be an incredible demonstration of power, as Lilith says.

>Paradox is 75% done
Soon.

hey does anyone have a version of Paradox that has the updated Bitbucket dialogue that they could upload i don't know how transferring from Bitbucket works

Godspeed Artee.

Will the Lilith sisters be waifu tier for luka

Many bosses have such dialogue for themselves in the party. Totoro is a madman!

*boy

*girl(male)
fixed

If there are unfortunate monsters, can there be unfortunate hybrids?

Has anyone done testing to see how much extra/less damage each weapon type does with different skillsets?

I don't think they meant that killing someone was what caused the chaos, just that they recklessly killed someone in an attempt to fix it and that ended up fucking shit up.

To be specific, they used a wind spell to blow Sabasa King into the Tartarus pit to make room for succ queen Sara.
They only realized that killing (or at least removing, don't let us down Marcellus) people who haven't deviated from history is very, very bad when the Remina Tartarus started rumbling. The dumb sluts probably bumped the chaosization rate up by 5%.

>they used a wind spell to blow Sabasa King into the Tartarus pit
This is true
>to make room for succ queen Sara.
Don't think this was ever said

>blows Sabasa King into Tartarus Pit
watch him crawl back out somehow

It naturally follows though.
They thought that making Sara into a succubus and letting her fuck everything up was a possible route in the true history, but obviously Sabasa King wouldn't let that happen. So they got rid of him in a way that looked like an accident.

>While exploring the Grangold Tartarus you run into the Sabasa king
>He got confused and fought his way deeper instead of out
>He's stuck at the dimensional door and can't find the exit anymore

Didn't TTR say he was level 60 or so. He managed to fight the Queen Vampire to at least a draw and escape so he needs to have some power behind him. Although if 60 is the level cap for part 2 I can see him either being weaker or recruited later.

I remember TT saying not to take levels too seriously.

maybe you end up recruiting a younger Sabasa King

You I know it's skills and passives that matter more than pure levels. The spirits proved that and Clara proves it even more.

But if you want a quick and dirty number it's the easiest one to read.

So is the luka of the 2 OVA the most powerful one, he got vaginal, was turning into dried fish and he still managed to save himself at the last minute, VN Luka is done for as soon as he cums and paradox luka is so screwed the fucking grim reaper keeps reviving him every time he dies because the world is fucked without him and his comrades, who instantly abandon him the moment a monster or angel makes him cum

>paradox luka is so screwed the fucking grim reaper keeps reviving him every time he dies because the world is fucked without him and his comrades, who instantly abandon him the moment a monster or angel makes him cum

WTF are you on about, the entire active party needs to be down before Luka is raped.

they only abandon you if you Give into temptation in anyway losing your party members all at once just starts the rape scene like normal

His comrades only abandon him if he willingly gives himself over to the enemy.

So in order to get at Luka, his party has to be killed first? Man, that's kinda messed up, if Luka is the kinda person I think he is, he'd be mind broken before the monster even started raping him at the loss of his friends,right? Or is it like part 3 and the only mention of Alice, Luka's battle partner, for a good chunk of the game, is that that the loli big boob squad will come and take her away while the monster has their fun with Luka?

Still looking for that little comic with Reaper reviving Luka

How does it feel inside a mermaid's gills?

Probably very wet

It seems like nobody has that data, whenever I've asked in the past I've got no answers.

>ben garrison
I tucked

Is there any h scenes that has Luka hold hands while they both lovingly hug eacher other?

>luka
>ever having the spine to do anything remotely indicate consent or attempt to pleasure/interact with his partner
ahahahaha

Desert Scylla holds his hand
They even kiss
But it's a Xelvy girl
And there's piss

I'll take what I can get. Better to get an h scenes then not see it.

Nekomata in the VN hugs

>Luka going so far off the deep end the only way he can get off is losing his life

Is it safe to assume that we'll get all 3 Lilith sisters in Part 2? How much time will be left in the game at that (probable) point? What about the Harpy Queen?

>Luka: (This barely gets me hard anymore.)

>Rumi screencap goes here

>Luka has been through so much shit that nothing can turn him on anymore.
>Every domination, every type of hand job or onahole hes been forced through.
>Nothing phases him, from vore to being pissed on.
>Except when something actually loves him.
>Then he breaks.

How many times must one man die before eternal happiness?

He'd be a fine servant of Slaanesh.

>But Luka always had a path to eternal happiness

On the way to work today I was thinking about the possibilities of characters meeting and chatting with people they couldn't exactly talk to in the main timeline, and this got me thinking about Luka meeting a version of Alice the 15th that wasn't preoccupied with being dead.
Made me realize of everyone in the game she probably shares luka's vision of coexistence more than anyone else, and it'd be nice to see them chatting about their mutual interests.

I want to see luka fuck Alice's mum in front of her.

Paradox Luka doesn't have visions of coexistence. He was raised in it.

I Want To Hug Ilias

Such diversity we have here

No. Bad NTRfag! Bad!

Speaking of Ilias, and Lolias, Akazawa Red did this new dried fish doujin with busty succubus women doing succubus things to some shotas.

(Akazawa RED)] Makotoni zannendesuga bouken no sho 1 wa kiete shimaimashita.
exhentai.org/g/1072953/909030cd5a/

>talking with your food while raping it
Well, I guess whatever you enjoy.

Paradox has some interesting potential of possibly running into, or even recruiting, different versions of the same character. And it would be a shame if there were no scenes with the loli/adult versions together, even though that's highly unlikely.

was that actually a problem over there?

I want to see neris fuck luka while her alice coaches her.

>Akazawa Red
I dunno, I remember that slime one which was even more fucked up translated.

NG+ may not just be a game mechanic but rather splitting off into another timeline.

Monster Girl Gamu!

Sod off

>Slime girl dint do nuffin

He also did the one with the succubi sisters who dried fish then tail vore people.

I dont get the dried fish thing,
is that like suppose to be from a japanese pun or proverb?

It's Totoro's favorite description for someone being sucked of all their energy/blood/fluids.

It's what you look like after they suck your everything out

>Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Coolkyoushinja
Yes I know I'm a slowpoke

ok, but why fish?

So I re-downloaded the MGQ VN and I'm not sure what I should do.
If I lose every fight, my loss count will be too big and I will disappoint Ilias.
On the other hand, I also want to complete the Monsterpedia.
I remember a save with the full Monsterpedia, but it had over 400 losses, so I don't want to use it.
What should I do?