/utg/ - Undertale general

PS4 and vita Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtxRMnU8C9Q
aryion.com/g4/view/400325
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>$79.99 for the LE

First for saving Azzy on PS4

Chara burpfic?

It's been awhile since i've been to this general.

Buy the collector's edition.

DON'T YOU WANT TO SAVE HIM FAGGOT? IT'S LE ONLY BONUS

Wait for them to sell the locket separately or get it from a third party.
Everything else will get scanned.

there better be a goat marriage scene in the ps4 version

>you can bring chara "back to life"
>Asriel is still a flower no matter which ending

So, how exactly do you think they'll get soulless pacifist and the parts where the game crashes (re: Photoshop Flowey fight and the Genocide ending) to work on PS4? Hopefully, for the former, there's not going to be an easy way out of it.

full fledged sans date when

Newcomers and returning users alike, don't forget to fill this chart out!

still love the boy
kay bye

>Collector's edition has Asriel's locket that plays Memory when opened
God damn, Toby's a hack, but he has always known how his players think. He's going to double his millions from locket sales alone.

The locket is dumb and should have been Sans related if he really wanted it to sell. Most people don't give a fuck about goats besides Toriel

Why does this copy not have any additional content? It's wasted potential.

Yeah

I'm really pissed they didn't include any Undertum!Sans memorabilia, he's by far the most popular character

What would he sell?
Ketchup bottles?
Trumpets?
Bad time contacts?

Palm-sized whoopie cushions.

I'm literally only buying it for the locket.

>ywn be that soul

>handful of brain damaged furries
>mattering
Normies like Sans, Papyrus, Toriel and Undyne and that's it

Toby probably wanted to capitalize on the port option, but didn't want to throw in new content in fear of the fandom.

Will we finally get the Mettaton battle we deserve?

Where was it confirmed that there would be no new content?

One of the quotes they used said no new content

>STILL no hard mode
A re-release was the one reason I'd come back to this thread and they fucked it up

Lockett looks neat though

How is everybody tonight? Just as disappointed with E3 as I am? Hoping for Smash 4 Deluxe tomorrow with special guest character Papyrus

Unless Nintendo comes out and pulls out a non-licensed Platinum title this E3 was such a dud.

I want to pour lighter fluid in Sans memers' eyes and light them on fire for maximum meme value

>yfw the PS4 version is a straight port with no new shit at all

I'd be so pissed

E3 is always disappointing, Devolver Digital's show was okay

Its already been confirmed that it is

>confirmed
Source?

The E3 footage said nothing about it being a port with no new stuff

Read the quote in the bottom left

Here's the E3 reveal of the collector's edition, for those who haven't seen it yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=LtxRMnU8C9Q

I want that locket so damn bad.

You know what I mean. This year is just sucking harder than usual IMO

Fucking Toby
Why am I even surprised

You realize that just proves that there's a good chance there IS added content, right? the fact that it's specifically being brought up in a parody of a TV product ad

Toby added a single NPC that calls you a bepis.

>goes out of his way to say there is not added content
>that must mean there is added content!

Pretty up beat.
I love competitive fighting games and Dragon Ball so E3 hit my niche really well.
Spider-Man looks cool too, but I would like to see a bit more before they sell me on it.
Everything else sort of falls into the category of "Games That Look Neat but I Will Probably Never Play"
Looking forward to Nintendo.

toby you hack

just add a flowey date
and a living in the underground with flowey forever ending

This year has focused far too much on VR, maybe that's why it's felt so lackluster

Bethesda's showing was abysmal

>that quote about Toriel
>satisfied customer

Do you think we'll actually get newfags from this PS4/Vita launch?

>spider-man looks cool
>instead of having based fan favorite Kaine show up they had a fucking Miles cameo
Its gonna be shit
>Toriel
I always assumed it was about Asriel since his fight is actually sad and Toriels isn't

Many players accidentally kill Toriel.

Watch the troll add a single third rate area in each version of the game.

and?

Probably.

/v/, Veeky Forums, and /dsg/ were flodded with newfags way back when Dark Souls came to PC. The new platform brought them.

undertale is such a programming shitshow i'm almost looking forward to the inevitable bugs more than anything else

And Toby is exceedingly cagey about anything hinting at Asriel. That quote is about a young player accidentally killing Toriel and getting upset.

So this has been a thought for a while:

What exactly is stopping fans from modding new content into the PC version? Replacing lazier graphics with better ones and music with remixes is easy file swapping (as seen in the OP) so why haven't fans made Super Undertale with 16-bit visuals, or more enemy variety, or even a fleshed out hard mode? I can't program for shit but I'd be down for pixel art in a heartbeat if a collective effort for something like this were announced

Wish I were as chipper as you. I also love Dragon Ball but I'm still eating through the dozens of DBZ brawlers in my backlog so as cool as it is, it's just one more for the pile. Plus I don't have an Xbox

How would Undertale be if it had been developed by company like electronic arts, bethesda or Rockstar Games?

It seems like the only thing added is localization for japanese. But someone said the "dog room" could have some few minor changes.....

I still think Asriel fits more but whatever it doesn't really matter I guess.

>someone wrote chara vore with realistic digestion

kino

Why peppermints and orange juice? Is Toby disgusted by Undertale?

gimme

EA:Microtransactions badly written romances and everyone looks like a potato and there are ten trannies for 'muh representation'
Bethesda:freemium game with mods you pay for
Rockstar: Eh

Japanese localization is old news, unfortunately. Hence the surge in Japanese art

If it isn't obvious enough with all the meming around

>Fruit loops and peppermints bury Sans
>Weird ass cups of orange juice
Sans and Undertale are part of a balanced breakfast??

aryion.com/g4/view/400325

I would play an Undertale, which would have been created by electronic arts, bethesda or Rockstar Games

all indie (independent) games are crap

the "orange juice" is actually concentrated pappy cummy

Don't forget your supplements!

How flaky is Fangamer when it comes to limited editions?

I feel this physical edition is just an elaborate shitpost by Toby against the diehards.

Best case scenario: someone actually made a hack into the game that saves your progress then throws a legit error msg that throws you out of the game

Realistically it just boots back to main menu without ever actually crashing.

I want to see an Undertale made with Frostbite, In 4K and with Super Graphics in 3D

It's Asriel but don't shitpost just because you dislike Toriel

>but don't shitpost just because you dislike Toriel
Assumptions much

You makin' fun of me, punk?
I just think it'd be a fun project ok

Im going to wait for the locket to be up by itself.

I'm worried it's just going to romp through the same cast of characters and rogues gallery that the games always go through, especially with the trailer showing Fisk.
Excluding Venom, there's always room for Venom.
That might be hypocritical of me because Venom is featured in everything.
The appearance of Mister Negative gives me a little bit of hope though,
This game would be a great opportunity to get more people familiar with the cool characters from the comics that other media forgets about.

Is this a thing? I don't even own a ps4 but I was gonna buy the game

Not even 24 hours and the grasping at straws has already begun.

This. If any of you are actually expecting anything more than this I don't know what to say. The absolute best you might get is a cocktease about saving Asriel that just drives in even harder how fucked he is, and that's assuming Toby has the balls to do something like that when it'd piss off the entire demographic for this port.

That's exactly what this is and I love it.

I'm not so sure he meant that in a demeaning way.
I mean, to each his own, but I found her fight to be sad. Even more so when I think about the details surrounding it and of her. She's my favorite, so I guess it's fair to say I perceived it a little differently. But yeah, if anything that was more subtle in emotion for the most part compared to the rollercoaster that was Asriel and the finale, which is probably what the comment was referring to.

Just give me Venom and the Lizard and i'll be happy since they're my favorite, anyone else is just extra I'd love a Shocker cameo at least. If they're going to have other spider characters in it I hope they throw in more than boring ass Miles and have Kaine and maybe Agent Venom as well but we'll see.
Sorry if it came off like I was shit posting towards Toriel, that really wasn't what I intended. I've hung out with enough momfags off site that i'd feel like a dick doing that sort of thing. I just actually thought the quote was referring to Asriel since hes the big cry moment for a lot of people mine was Asgore

I don't blame you. I would get it too but I don't think I'm ready for and be reminded of all the good times I had with /utg/

It comes with the Vita Edition for a limited time. I am hoping it becomes its own thing later on as it would be a great end to the game as a whole for me. I can finally let go and move on from this shit.

Could you please stop bringing up characterfags.

Sure that's fine.

I mean that's what I was saying, Asriel's fight was the big cry, cathartic cry fest. And nah, you're alright, mate, I wasn't taking it that way. Asgore is pretty cool guy. Eh plants and drinks tea and doesn't afraid of anything

>I can finally let go and move on from this shit
Don't lie to yourself.

>PS4
>PS Vita
>No Xbox release
>Pic related is drawing his comic again

Y'all ready?

Ready for sonyfags to shit up every thread on /v/ in a desperate attempt to piss off xbonefags and nintendofags right when it had actually gotten to the point that we were able to have decent undertale threads?

Let the good times roll on
Now if only he'd drop the tranny act and get back to yelling about the HEXbox

Who is Spider-Gwen and why is she showing up everywhere?
Is she worth looking into?

>Still browsing /v/
>In 2K17
>Not sticking to /utg/, /vr/, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

Shes from what amounts to an AU where Gwen was bitten by the spider instead of Peter and Peter becomes her uncle in Ben in that he dies. Also I think a lot of the bad guys are switched with good guys in that universe so you have stuff like a good vulture?
I've heard its alright but I've never personally read it.

Man im really thinkig of buying this just for the lecket. You think they would sell it sep eventually?

>spending more than 5 minutes on Veeky Forums

>not browsing /pol/
What's important is that what goes on in /pol/ stays in /pol/. I guess some are too dumb to realize that.

>using Veeky Forums

I browse /pol/ on and off. I had a whole bunch of dank King Mettaton Ancap memes set up but I took a break from /utg/ and by the time I decided to come back they weren't popular anymore

I just stick to /utg/ and /trash/.
Not a fan of political discussions.

What the hell's the point of re-releasing the game if there won't be added content? Just make a hard mode like promised you hack this is the fucking perfect opportunity for it

>What the hell's the point of re-releasing the game if there won't be added content?
He got a big stack of money for doing so

have any memes of Tommy T?