Rate my "new" Honda Prelude

2000 Honda Prelude 2.2 VTEC 200 HP 5 Speed Manuell

paid 5 500 €

That looks really clean, user.

Mileage?

That's probably the rarest car I have ever seen.
That thing is spotless. A true unicorn

Nice considering the seats have been upgraded, but it's missing the rear wing.

about 140 000 US American Miles

I'm jelly, I so wanted one of those about 9 years ago, but they were selling for too high then...

I believe the base trim didn't offer the rear wing, it doesn't have the type sh wheels

Looks to be in great condition for the mileage.

I was visiting my sister and walked with her around town. I visited her cause she wanted to show me her new Flat. As we were going to eat somewhere i saw the car at a BMW Dealership.
I looked at it and noted the address on my smartphone.
I read online about the Car. Looked at some Videos on Youtube and so on. Didnt know until then what VTEC is etc.
1 week later i made an appointment with the Salesman. Looked at it again, did a Testdrive for about 30 Minutes. Everything worked. The AC, the Sunroof, the heated Leather Seats. This Car is a timemachine. it got new radio.
( something from "alpine" with CD, USB and AUX connection )

Some Dad / Boomer bought a "new/used" 3 Series Wagon at the Dealer and traded this Honda in.
The salesman labeled it 7000 €
I told him that the car would need new brake discs. He offered 6500 €. I then said, that The alloy wheels got a few scars and that i would need to buy other ones. Sure, he said, but thats only optic. 6500 € and a full tank he offered.
I said No. 6300 € but thats my last offer, he said.

I asked him since when he had the car and how many people showed up for it. Since about 3 months and you are the second.
Okay. I offer you 5 500 € in Cash. This Car will leave you ground tomorrow. Deal?
What if I say no? I will leave and this car will stay at your ground. Maybe for another 3 months maybe 6 months. Who knows?
5 500 in cash? Yes 5 500 in cash. I would come tomorrow with the money and pick the car up.

Okay we do it that way. Alright see you tomorrow and then i left.

They didnt put any fuel in the tank (was at 1/4) but at least they cleaned it inside and outside.

Manuell paid 5.5k euros for that? What a waste

Yes the bb9 (2.0) starts at 5000 € here.
The bb6 (185 hp) starts at 6 500 € and the facelift (200 hp) starts at 7 500 €
A BB 8 (4WS) at 9 000 € and more.

I got that car cheap. The BMW dealership had no clue what they are selling.
I called the previous owner some days later. ( Helmut-Peter ~ 50 years old) I had found a key in the trunk. It was under the Trunk Cover next to the spare tire.

I Introduced myself. Told him that i bought the car found the key bla bla bla

its his third house key. He forgot it. I drove to him ( 60 kilometers ) and gave him his key. Had a conversation with him.
His "new car" is a 2014 BMW 320d Wagon. Automatic.
The Honda was his "fun car". He bought it used in 2006. The dealership gave him 4 000 € for it. I bought it for 5 500 €
He bought the Wagon cause his Daily Driver a e39 BMW 5 series died and he wanted a change.
Before i left I drove with him around.
He told me to take good care, only Super Benzin 95 Oktan and Oil Change every 10 000 km / at least 2 per year and it would be sad if i destroy it.
Also turns out he knows an Uncle of mine, cause they are in the same fishing club.

The World is sometimes small.

My previous and first car was a 1.6 Liter Ford Focus MK1 Wagon.

Nice car user.

Nice story bro, take good care of it.

Jealous i am

why would you spend 5.5k euros on a fucking honda hahahhahahhahaha

Nice lewd. Keep it stock, and keep it running.
>base trim didn't offer the rear wing
Some had it, some did not have it.
My prelude had it.

If someone likes the car let them buy it, everyone has different taste in cars, some might not like the kind of cars that you do....

What do you drive?

OP tips Fedora

Does it have the rear wheel steering?

No its the BB6

The BB8 has 4WS

AAAAAAAAAAAAH
your wheels
they dont align
my autism

Cool car
2G master race

WHAT FUCKING IDIOT PUT THE RIMS LIKE THAT?

50 year old german Boomer ( Helmut-Peter)

I paid 6k USD for a civic hatchback.

Don't regret it in the slightest.

Kinda like mine, only worse.

Also kinda like mine but worse. Fix your fucking body faggot I live in the salt capital of Canada and i hav less rust on my 3G

>I'm jelly, I so wanted one of those about 9 years ago, but they were selling for too high then...

Exactly the same here. Had to settle for a Civic Coupe with 105HP. Still crying myself to sleep every night.