help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>/tsg/ Sim Repository:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/THVjU8f
mega.nz/#!gSIHmDBB!k7ge75izu79ipjZq4Porao8OAPTqtP7biQnDMobXK_g
youtube.com/watch?v=xmC9PHx19Ac
tumblr.com/search/ts2 cc
pickypikachu.blogspot.com/2017/06/sleepy-time-toddler-tee.html
jettschae.tumblr.com/post/161705021301/simphanys-lil-oversized-sweater-recolored-i-did
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's time to give up and move to the discord.

I've been playing sims 3 while trying to fix my sim 4 and troubleshooting it and i'm kinda adjusting to how ugly and buggy this game is

you've got your graphics on zero, for starters, that's why your dudes look like burn victims

i haven't touched the settings since i last played this in 2014 and all i know is mods won't on this shit anymore for some reason

jesus why is this bitch's face a fucking mess

Two of my Sims in the OP... oops. Is that when you know a thread is dead?

The vg sims discord is still a mythical entity that I've only heard of but not actually been to.

Probably because your texture settings are on Literally Lowest Possible. I've seen fewer .jpg artifacts on 9 year old reposted memes.

You don't wanna support the /tsg/ discord. It's the cancer that's killing this general.

when has a discord ever been good for anyone on Veeky Forums
>petty bullshit and ego games
>a lack of content getting posted to the thread in favor of the discord

that's every Veeky Forums discord ever

you've probably got model/texture detail down to like 0

jesus christ i should take a picture of my boys with all the settings cranked down

This shit is making festivals a huge pain

Yes, but watch as every single Discord fag deny this. Tens to hundreds of posts and images that should otherwise be ending up here daily are contained within their circlejerk instead.

Their only argument is that the general has always been dead. Well certainly dividing what little activity that remains here is the only solution? There is no boogeyman, all of this is happening as we speak.

why though

Came home and made this swatch. What do you think sirs?

Which ones are yours?

Both on the right. The 'drenched in CC' ones, honestly.
I don't have a CC problem I can stop whenever I waaaant I say as I browse for even more because 17gbs isn't enough apparently.

Hey! My sim is in the OP, cool. Doesn't happen for me very often. Have a bump before I go to bed. Her name is Lina, bottom left soon to be legacy failure

nice

I have no clue. Its like some wires are getting crossed in the background.

Come chill sometime, find out for yourself. Zero pressure for the record.
discord.gg/THVjU8f

why u do dis 2 me ;. ;
What have I done to you? Did I kill your dog in a past life?

Fuck off.

>Come chill sometime, find out for yourself.
Stop shilling your shit chat room.

Can you save us?

That sim is really qt
post more

I take waaaay too many shots of him. ... Or I was until I became obsessed with redoing a few neighborhoods into a singular theme. Oops.

That nose needs to be DEEP in Lydia's ASS

Never stop posting.

>"Get up! School started 10 minutes ago! Dad's gonna kill us!"

I want to bury my face in their asses

Come back to the discord

lewd

h-how'd i do

that sim actually exists

lips don't look right on your version

pretty good

give tray files

how qt is my new sim desu

she's an alcoholic

Thanks bro
I have a default skin replacement in my game, so I hope she looks decent enough in yours. Send a pic
mega.nz/#!gSIHmDBB!k7ge75izu79ipjZq4Porao8OAPTqtP7biQnDMobXK_g

Thanks user

Someone make Trayvon Martin so I can beg for his Tray-von files.

youtube.com/watch?v=xmC9PHx19Ac

I'm planning post post my sim. You might've seen her

17 gb is enough. Infact, you should delete some, since what you are doing is unhealthy.

4 has some weird eyes. Why are they opened completely and bulging?

Make them fugg

I would have made one, but that pun is unforgivable.

I love the coke! I love the cocaine!

where to find ts2 CC packs?

I have already spent hours sorting through individual creators. I don't have enough!

TSR. I don't really care about cc, so that's all I know.

Did anyone else encounter this issue? I can get up to vampires/toddlers working fine but parenthood ends up on this issue. This is after renaming the 'game' folder to something else and copying in the crack in order.

Cracks nowadays are more finiky. Try downloading the crack again and check if you missed any steps. As fast as I know, you shouldn't rename the game folder

Let's have a civil war. Instead of arguing which sequel is better, we argue which EP is better.

3's University life is the best. College, more lively interactions, and the clothes are the best.

Though I never got the chance to play it, or havent yet, Sims 3 world adventures added alot of great content that got sims out of the house.

How can I be a celebrity in 3? Is talking to famous people the only way?

>not having a threeway on the bench

nvm fixed :^)

In case some other idiot encounters this issue, check if you didn't download only the update crack and missed the parenthood crack like I did. The crack page for the update makes it seem like it's for both the EP and the update.

Alternatively, if you are both an idiot and lazy, go get ZLOrigin and sit back

Klepto skill is broken in my game.
Swiped items do not go into the family inventory.
Is there a fix for this?

There is a mod on MTS

Only sluts do that.

>implying you're not a slut
We all know what you are

You take that back right this instant, user.

Anyone have the expanded facial slider range mod? Can't find it for the life of me

Also rate my new sim

What hair is that? I really like it.

You'll have to make me.

This is Jessie Olken. She's an aspiring young lad who dreams to be a famous rockstar in a huge mansion. But, for now, she will have to settle for her apartment.

>she
>lad

What could this mean?

P-please user! I need the validation of people knowing I am not a slut! user PLS PLS!

I think it's part of this fan made stuff pack teanmoon.tumblr.com/post/160913290335/plumbobteasociety-teanmoons-tea-party

Thanks!

Tumblr
tumblr.com/search/ts2 cc

Got some swanky toddler CC for TS4 right here.

pickypikachu.blogspot.com/2017/06/sleepy-time-toddler-tee.html

jettschae.tumblr.com/post/161705021301/simphanys-lil-oversized-sweater-recolored-i-did

Ladess. She-lad. Whatever
show tits or no

Not that I am saying its wrong. But oddly enough, outside of the first sims; I never needed CC for sims 2. Dunno why.

You cannot trick me, user! I am the trickster here! Only a slut would post tits at request.

Everybody needs to start at sometime, and she'll start now.

The only redeeming factor about 3 is that they implemented apartments. Should I send her to college or should I go straight for the career?

>only a slut would post tits at request
I know, captain obvious. Show 'em

A visitor! Jessie is a party animal, and you can't have a party without people. She decided to buzz him in even though he looks a bit off. She has to be cautious, as she doesn't want have her little secret found...

Poop! A wish to meet a vampire has just been fulfilled! This means that this funny looking lad is a vampire! Our heroine's only hope is that he ate before coming. Will the visit go well, or will the vampire leave our heroine drained(kinky)?

>TFW a kid has his own water-jet while you're stuck using taxis.

Another visitor! Ok she's kinda hot. Our character here is now contemplating whether going bi is worth it or not. Either way, she needs to meet some people if she wants to throw a party.

Is KW for sims 3 worth it now? I heard that it was buggy and unstable. Should i get it or should I go for something else?