How does Veeky Forums protect their shitbox from multiculturalism?

Well?

I live where multiculturalism isn't a thing. Even BLM couldn't stir shit up in my city. The nogs go to the faggot part of town to engage in armed robbery. They know better than to mess with people who are going to mess with them back.

So I lock my doors, park it around the corner where parking is free, don't see it for days on end, and it's just like how I left it. That's the tacit mutual understanding of living in a place where the basics of civilization still exist.

Polymer 80 glock to throwaway without serials, with a 33 round extendo.

Why is EVERY board being invaded by /pol/tard racists nowadays? Like, FUCK OFF you losers!

Currently having to pay the fucking thing off.

However I need to know what goes best with the car itself.
I already have a small collection, but they're all too modern. So. Must be invented by or prior to 1966, fit in the glovebox.

I was thinking about going in and getting some shitty .38 special snub and gutting and hand fitting it with new internals.
Colt detective specials are too fuckin' expensive.
If I'm that far in I'll just modify a modern .357 (probably a 686) into a more fitting gun.
I could always go with a 1911 but that would be fucking boring and .45 is only fun in my Webley.
If it ain't fun I'll forget to practice.

As for the trunk I'm gonna scrounge around for an Ithaca model 37, preferably without the sear.

back to your cesspit

*unsheathes katana*

Manual transmission

Trunk guns are a meme, you'll never get to it in time. Same for a glove box gun. I keep mine on the seat next to me under my go bag so no one can see it through the window
As for a fitting gun a Belgian High Power sounds like a good compromise of classic aesthetic and functionality

Topkek

ATF pls

The Ithaca would just be for impromptu range sessions, as well as eventual hunting (duck season motherfuckers!)

I do think the BHP would work best.
It would definitely be the cheapest option.
If it's going to be kept on my person I'll just stay with my CZ-82 though.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see what pops up at my LGS.

Steyr L9-A1 in 9x19 with an M38 Carcano in the back.

I live innawoods, I'm more worried about angry moose than I am uppity niggers.

Ithaca is cool as fuck. There's a riot model at a local LGS that I want to cop but can't cause other purchases
Do have an 1897 tho, slamfiring 12ga is fun as fuck

gb2 /pol/

I don't go to /pol/, I think that place is a cesspit full of le contrarian redditors and Neo-Nazis. I've spent my life living in cities around minorities, and I've grown to dislike most of them. Now that I'm out in the middle of Alaska the only minority that causes trouble are drunk natives, and they typically just off themselves whenever winter comes around.

I forget; was the Remington Model 10 slamfire?
I know the BPS and Model 37 are both distant relatives of the model 10, but I forget which ones did and didn't have the slam fire.

Also, any idea what model would be easiest to obtain 18" barrels for?

not your blog. nobody cares. take your racism back to the appointed board.

Why would I? I'm not an insecure snowflake. Go back to /k/ompensators.

Don't go to /b/ nor /pol/, kys faggot.

Non-takedown Model 10s can slamfire, but the takedown models have issues doing it.

see

Not sure desu, I'm not big on Remington shotguns
As for barrels you're best of buying a shotgun with the barrel length you already want, finding spare barrels for any of the old slamfire shotguns is a PITA and will cost you almost an entire new shotgun. Not to mention the absolute pain of swapping out just the barrel. For the 1897 you could swap out the entire barrel and magtube assembly on the fly but again with the cost and rarity it's just easier to buy another shotgun

The Takedown model 10s aren't that hard to swap.
It's almost exactly the same takedown as an 1897.
Much thank user.

Fuck off nigger

Interdasting
I was also inspired to search out a full barrel assembly for mine, just put a bid on a complete 30" assembly with 2 days left, we'll see how high it goes

Insurance.

fuk em bby

gb2

because they eventually get bored of the echo chamber and feel the need to """""redpill"""" everyone else

having an undesirable car

rock island makes a detective clone that is pretty cheap. i also read its decently reliable.

>lowlife Africans/middle Easterners are known to steal whatever they can get their hands on
>/pol/
more like /facts/

My car has an immobilizer and I can request the car to be stopped by Onstar.

LOL their cars are so shit they need to protect them. Get on my level plebs, imagined if we actually aimed at a crowd. All the security i need.

t. BMW driver

I live in an area that non whites can't afford. Granted its withy parents but still