first for seal

nth for breaking slits

fuck off with your eceleb shit.

>queue match
>last pick zeus mid
>jugg questions my pick
>trash talks says ill feed
>0 wards mid
>i die 4 times casue bara + lina ganked like 5 times while my potm missed every single arrow (while shit talking me too)
>mute both jugg and potm
>proceed to carry the team to victory
>potm reported
>got tipped from the jugg
>faggots remain in mute ;)
dont you love it when fucking dicks are running their fucking mouths while you carry their sorry feeding asses into 5k?

thanks for letting me stay here until my general comes back up

i'm not letting you stay until you name the best waifu

Why is my health bar so fucking retarded? Shitbreaker removed the black bars at every 1k mark...

i-im sorry, idk I don't play dota I just want a home until 'go returns

why do you play the inferior modern valve game? switch to the highest skill ceiling game in modern gaming user

how are you supposed to call it a home if you dont even know the best waifu (pic related)

fuck off you guys are a joke run into the ground

because I like shooting things!

Then play Overwatch?

nys blizzard shill

Why does everyone assume that Vengeful Spirit was white like SM? Couldn't she have been black?

I'm not gay user

what happened to /csg/?

hmm i just checked and her INT (13+1.5) is pretty low...you might be onto something

betting died, anime posters left, and no majors in forever

>anime posters left
How horrible. Good thing anime is allowed in /d2g/

first for OC

wish someone would play dota with me

>animeposters
fucking world war 3 when

nth for OG choking at TI

I dont get how OG wins like every major but chokes on every other LAN

Why drag Germany into it? Just nuke Japan another 2 times.

>Footer still says comments are owned by the poster
Guess half of /tv/ owns the script to Dark Knight Rises.

Is /d2g/ better then Reddit?

strawpoll.me/13176212
strawpoll.me/13176212
strawpoll.me/13176212
strawpoll.me/13176212

reminder

Rylai = /ourgirl/
Lina = /theirgirl/

Only babies think slitwrecker is hard

Easy group stages brackets + Cheese starts
>Frankfurt: Fnatic, Mineski, VP, CDEC post-cheating,Ehome, EG - Aui2000
>Shanghai: VG, VP, Lost to Fnatic
>Manila, Navi, MVP, Newbee
>Boston: MVP, WG, Pre 7.06 EG
>Kiev: Ex-Wings, FL, Pre 7.06 EG

I played POE lvl 90+, Diablo II and Torchlight 2 (fuck the netcode, seriously), it's pretty hard.

You need 4k+ players and still then it requires a few tries unless you read some tutorials and everyone knows what to do.

no e-celebs here you faggot

Reddit's DotA 2 community is nothing but a clusterfuck of bad memes, stupid stream fangays (fuck Day9 that untalented son of a bitch) and bad knowledge of the game (majority is below average mmr).

reminder gameshitters will always be considered subhuman
d2g is exclusively for e-sports and e-sport related elcebs until the creation of an e-sport/e-celeb board

/vip/ would've been a great name for an e-celeb board but fucking hiro had to use it to sell Veeky Forums passes

It's easy as fuck with a group of competent people/friends with voice communication
it's fucking impossible to get past the initial burgerclap mobs for 95% of the peruvian subhumans you'll be matched with, which is how the vast majority of people are playing
it's not hard, it's just designed like shit for this community, this is why all other modes have been wave based horde/boss modes where you are stuck in a fixed environment so paco and vlad can put the square block in the square hole because there are no other fucking holes for them to put it in

fun

damn that sounds fucking great compared to /d2g/

It's meant to be played with friends. The whole option to search for random people is stupid. You cannot win if you don't have a healer.

why so dead dotards?

>has actually been on reddit
you have to go back

>the joke
>you

I never left.

esports tomorrow.

Is it actually because I need to go somewhere to get helpful advice from people and this general is shit for that

E3 posting

galaxy battles is some weak fucking esports

>d2g is exclusively for e-sports and e-sport related elcebs until the creation of an e-sport/e-celeb board
go to /v/ if you want to jack off to e celebs you faggot.

>going on /v/ during E3

People always have one eye on the downvote button. I am one of the rare folks of new that try to help and get threads started.

What you need?

who's the best hero to grind mmr with currently? still bristle?

all my friends hate me
add if you wanna play siltbreaker!
/id/lolmikes

How do I get back into Dota, I have been gone for a year and I've played probably 13 matches spamming supports. Losing almost every single one of them, none of my friends play Dota anymore so I'm stuck solo queing. Tried adding some people, one guy seemed cool but he gets angry quick and flames teammates too much. Before I had a pretty decent win/loss ratio while switching inbetween roles but I'm starting to think that playing support with randoms is a mistake.

when you really think about it 7k average games arent much different than 3k games

>tfw you will never cum all over Zai's face
why do I continue to suffer this existence?

There's Galaxy and Summit 7, both are shit desu but you have to pick your poison.

2022 DOTA PREDICTIONS
as the name says, make your predictions about dota in 2022 exactly 5 years later. if they come to be true youll earn deetoogee points.

My predictions:
level cap raised to 30 along with new talents for 30
some pregame talent pick shit ala masteries in lol
blink max range whatever removed
more item suggestions made into the game from peruvians forums
new clown hero voiced by slacks along with his own announcer
2gd's new game has flopped and is now a chicken tendie neet
our guy ppd has quit the game and still riding his ti royalties thanks to smart bitcoin invesment
arteezy still hasnt won a ti

whats worse USE or USW

Dota 3 comes out
11 new heroes including a gay one and one that has crap design but really useful abilities
Metagame centers on teamfight more
Dendi is still playing
Slardar sprint uses mana

>Losing almost every single one of them, none of my friends play Dota anymore so I'm stuck solo queing.
>Tried adding some people, one guy seemed cool but he gets angry quick and flames teammates too much.
yeah dota 2 has one of the worst communities in online games US servers are overrun by peruvians who at your first death will spam "report ___" or "ctm rata", but eventually you might find a few decent people, it just takes some time.
>Before I had a pretty decent win/loss ratio while switching inbetween roles but I'm starting to think that playing support with randoms is a mistake.
Yes playing support in a pub match below 3k (or even in mid 3k) is absolute hell, obviously it is ridiculously hard to carry as a support no matter which hero you pick. Even if your technique and game knowledge is excellent (you give your team vision with wards, de-ward, stack camps, pull camps, buy necessary items to counter the enemy etc.) you will lose if your stupid south american team has no idea what they are doing.
My suggestion is to try other roles, read patch notes, and figure out what you like and want to keep practicing.
For instance, I prefer to play jungler when I can because then I don't have to deal with dumb peruvians auto-attacking lane-creeps or going "yo mid" and then being 0-4 by the eighth minute.

US east by far. Somehow Us west gets less peruvians which is pretty much the only thing that matters.

did they remove the slider for how often you hear hero responses? I can't find it in options anymore

THIS is your average arteezy fan

hot

Thanks, I feel that I have had really good game knowledge overall and it has been frustrating to lose so many times in a row. I try to not blame others for my loss, but more often than not our carries fail to deliver. Also is practicing against bots worth it? The only time I did it was with one of my old friends when we wanted to experiment with our laning but we don't play together anymore.

There are only few supports that are capable of influencing the game enough for you to win it. I suggest the following heroes when playing alone:

Shadow Shaman, Visage (Lacks CC!!!), Clockwerk (roam), Earthshaker (roam), Nyx Assassin (against heroes that cannot control their spell: Sniper, Tinker, etc.), Rikimaru (roam), Necrolyte (you need another support with CC then), Zeus (same as Necro or Visage).

Every other hero sucks. Especially Wyvern, don't pick that shit. God I hate playing with Wyverns in my team. Entirely useless when trying to kill the enemy offlaner and ruin teamfights with their ultimates. Forget about CM unless you have a Bristleback in your team. That's the only time CM is good.

I also almost always try rushing midas after brown boots + wand. Wards are still easily affordable.

>that bulge
Ummm

If you don't get Glimmer cause of too many invis heroes in your team drums of endurance are amazing. You can refresh the charges with another recipe. Also: When you have no tanky offlaner and you got a WR, Weaver or a QoP or some shit sitting on your offlane, don't be afraid to buy a pipe of insight. It fucks heroes like Invoker so hard.

what a qt girl

twitter.com/Peterpandam/status/874344313320161282

well, answer him /d2g/

Is RTZ the lebron james of dota?

And please: If you play against Axe just rush Euls as your first item. It forces him into BKB

>how come BSJ isn't hired as [...] talent
that one seems pretty obvious to me peter

He needs to go to the finals first if he wants to be LeChoke

>BSJ
>Talent

Low key calling BSJ an uncharismatic shitter

Whats the deal with the wolf guy in the background?

You do realize that you got carried to victory by the Jugg right?

Stay in Normal skill

Post nerf, how is Drow in Siltbreaker?

Hey /d2g/ collect your free MMR by building Atos on Underlord. This is the easiest shit since people first started building blademail on Necrophos.

Which teams will likely to be in the grand finals in TI 7?

EG and OG

You are playing with random strangers, and you trust them to carry the game.
It doesn't work like that.

>with crit drafting and without OG's illusion strat
yeah sure

Cr1t's drafting was fine. Like that Axe pick shoulda won them the last game, they just executed really poorly and weren't agile enough.

before or after mek? or skip mek entirely?

atos underlord, especially after the fire storm buffs is my answer for bristle back. Literally perma root with pit of malice and rod of atos and fire storm ontop of the bastard.

Sh1t's drafts are hit-or-miss, one game they're okay but the next he makes some shady as fuck decisions and then the whole team relies on Sumail carrying their asses.

EG are NOT going to be in the TI final. At best they'll get 3-4th place.

Final will be VP - Liquid, and Volvo will release another "CIS are the bad guys" episode of True Sight to cover it

After Mek but throw in a couple bracers on the way depending how much burst they have. If you're getting great farm (because you will be stacking every minute) sometimes it's better to go straight Grieves and group.

I just hope Liquid will stay strong in the group stage just like what they did in the Starladders.

Is it just like a tongue in cheek joke that its 2017 and Im still playing with peruvians every fucking game

thanks senpai, will try it instead of standard pipe/crimson after mek next game

fucking listen to me faggot and do it against bristle and post pics of it here

so uhm heyy

dotards
how do i become like you?
a dotard

If not, they're just gonna have to come back from the lower bracket

>carried by jugg
>had good score by ksing
stay bad

youtube.com/watch?v=TQGxiXYr5wc

>You'll never get to experience the culture that is Chink Dota