[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Streamlink: streamlink.github.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>How to git gud
Do this EVERYDAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

>Watch this EVERYDAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=T0Y8PmrzHuI
youtube.com/watch?v=NUgKRtAJqwU

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

>Friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio

>Old Thread

Reminder Valve is a 20+ year old billion dollar company, hasn't made a game in years (yes that means they never made CS), repackaged old stolen community invented game modes for $6, allow cheaters to play for months/years before doing anything (linux cheats were undetected for 3 years before being abandoned and THEN given untrusted not even VAC bans lmao), hitboxes have always been and are still broken to shit, mediocre servers to play on because ""it's too expensive to maintain for them""" and make novice mistakes at major security issues on their site.

Also ""pro""" CS is hack vs hack live/ESEA is a literal rootkit that spys on you, reads your steam logs and files.

But i'm just a mad nerd no one is forcing me to play lmao they're doing their best xd rng in a skill based game

Neck yourself you fucking loser dipshit braindead nigger.

weapon expert is so shit, literally queue with mate or your alt and get people triggered by rotating at spawn, sometimes you run onto obvious spinbotting cheaters but that only makes the match be over faster

>wanna play while the rank shift is still sliding and boosted players are falling in rank
>tfw exams

Jesus Christ, why everything that becomes mainstream becomes shit?

CS 2013-15 people used to love the game, love to get good, getting MGE was actually something to be proud of already and people played to win

Just lost a solo queue on my smurf G2 because the entire team tilted on me because one faggot bot fragging was mad because ''I wasn't dropping for him'' when he had money to buy AND we were 10 rounds ahead

>Nigger, I'm carrying your sorry ass, shut the fuck up and try to learn something

Proceds to be a drama queer the entire match TK'ing me and kicking me at the end after I rant on him for being retarded

Holy fuck, those people are so unironically braindead it makes me nauseous, what a bunch of special snowflakes with gigantic egos

Solo queue never fucking again, glad to be reminded why this game is dead

>lost a gold nova 2 game
>on your 'smurf'
Protip, you are gold nova 2. The reason you aren't playing on your main is because you couldn't queue with your boosting friends.

>Implying
I dropped a 30 bomb without even using sounds since I listened to a vaporwave playlist for most of the match, the reason we lost is because I got fucking disgusted to boost such shitty human beings

But yea, disregard everything I said on my post to come at me with some low tier ad hominem, fucking cancer

>30 bomb on nova 2
Impressive, very nice.

>Getting a 3 kill on the 3rd last round.
You weren't throwing, you just weren't good enough to carry gold nova games Kek. If you were listening to music the whole game you wouldn't get salty, cus you don't care at all.

>you got kills like wtf do you even throw?
Blame me for loving to bully retards with AWP

And yea, I wasn't actively throwing but I wasn't trying either, I just rushed A main with AWP, killed 2 site and 1 mid, then I rushed with knife out to B site got killed and proceeded to flame on the retards for being such thin-skinned faglords and they kicked me because they got their feelings hurt after losing a 2x4 with bomb planted

>Still ignoring the whole post and going for his headcannon ''user isn't gud enough xdd'' episode
You are the exact cancer that killed the game

>can't win a nova game
>y-you're cancer! M-meanie poppy bum

>win first 3 rounds
>proceed to get decimated once they can buy

FUCK

THIS HAPPENS EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

I don't get why kicking at round 15-x is allowed still

There should be a timelimit to kick or something

Stop playing CT.

Wow, Nice 30 Bomb Bro..

The hitbox complaining is ridiculous. There's too many variables in online gaming for every shot to always go where you aimed.

>tfw the shitty HD I was using for CS died and now I have to reinstall

Ad hominem isn't a noun, you dingus

let go

>not using an ssd

so long friberg

The most caustic and petty player base.

>friberg finally gone
Is this a real life?

Friberg why?
Goodbye my man

anyone here up to play some cs 1.6/condition zero?

you gonna buy it for me my dude?

haaha nice memee

actually it's pretty fucking infuriating sometimes the way MVP's work

It'd not be that bad if it wasn't so important to rank up.