Ital/o/ thread

inb4 buttmad Germans shitpost out of insecurity edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HrU00xoUy8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what would Lamborghini think of his company today?
do they make better cars than Ferrari?

i really miss lancia

Me too

same

I briefly used to own one of these. The 2.0 turbo 20v. Good car that.

Waiting for my two silver 156 bros

sup friends
Would you imagine not driving something italian?

Never in a million years. Ferraris are the pinnacle of automobiles.

Just how poor does one have to be to be proud of owning a diesel punto?

I'm red 159 bro and I actually had financial problems a while ago and thought about selling the 159 and getting a bravo actually
So to answer your question, no I don't think I'll ever drive a non Italian car

The Bravo is a pretty handsome car. What engine?

youtube.com/watch?v=HrU00xoUy8A

STELVIO QUADRIFOGLIO 7:51 NEW RECORD @ NÜRBURGRING

R E C O R D
E
C
O
R
D

>Cayenne BTFO
>+8 SECONDS

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

never ever italian car ever again

Was looking into the 1.4
That car would have saved me over 100 euros a month compared to the 159

I'd keep the 159 too, desu.
What engine do you have in it? 2.0?

rumor is JLR wants to buy Alfa Romeo or Maserati from FCA

Why are you, pastanigger so obsessed with kraut?
Boredom in shop? Your car will be fixed soon. :^)

So it's almost as fast as the X5 in 1999.
Congrats italishits lmfao

2.2 jts
14l/100km in the city is a pain in the ass

Italians are asshurt because none of their beloved "supercars" can compete with the Germans on the Ring

>bmw needs to put a v12 used in LMPs in a heavily modified non-street legal X5 to be as fast a a regular Stelvio QV
German brands really are the epitome of marketing and appearance.
That and cheating, be it in the Nurburgring or emission scandals.

Fugg, that must hurt.

>cheating
just like the cheated Lambo time got BTFO on the Ring by a tarted up Beetle?
Or how do you explain the Giulia ring time if it gets btfo by the German cars on literally every track review on earth?

>Huracan performante: 6.52
>918 spyder: 6.57

6:47
We have muslce cars that are faster on the ring than supercars of 2005.
Yet alfa still could not beat the pigfat x5 ring time which was set literally 18 years ago
lmfao pasta niggers kys

>just like the cheated Lambo time got BTFO on the Ring by a tarted up Beetle?
As far as I'm concerned, Lamborghini is bossed around by germans.

>>Or how do you explain the Giulia ring time if it gets btfo by the German cars on literally every track review on earth?
>muh cherrypicking
There are tracks where the Giulia is faster than the M3 CP.
And if some """""reviewers""""" use the same methods as they did in one case regarding the 4C vs Cayman, then it's pretty easy to explain how the M3 beat the Giulia in some tracks.

lol, work harder on your bait, burger

Chris Harris said the M3 is the better handling car for track driving.
That somehow contradicts the Giulias ring time doesnt it?
I've read literally every review which includes the Giulia and M3 and the M3 beats it on 8/10 track reviews.
makes me wonder where did all the FCA marketing money go?

>>Chris Harris said the M3 is the better handling car for track driving.
>>That somehow contradicts the Giulias ring time doesnt it?
>one report (read: opinion) from a person contradicts a fact
Dude, what the fuck are you saying?

>makes me wonder where did all the FCA marketing money go?
FCA doesn't spend money in marketing the same way as german brands do.
That's why as an european you're led to believe germans make reliable cars, when in reality they don't.

all the marketing money went on super bowl ads
they still can't sell any giulias

You must feel like a really tiny man in your chair, uh? To come in an italian car thread shitpost about bmws.
Get to your containment thread and help your mates deal with broken 320d engines.

Why is it that every single German car defender is so cringy and argues like a kid that got bullied in school and feels safe on the internet now

i don't have a bmw
i just hate european fca

Every thread the same
It's like they have an inferiority complex

Don't you have anything more productive to do with your life?

Good good, let the butthurt flow bmw fangirls, it’s always a pleasure reading your frustration for having bought the wrong car

lol why italifags are butthurt about germans in literally every of their generals? i know it's mostly inferiority complexes but why be so open about it?

was my second post here in a couple of weeks
it's not like there's anything valuable here to waste my time on,can't say the same about the tough guys that get their rocks off to shitpost fantasies like

honestly i think its the italians who are butthurt here.
bitching about bmw fanboys in each and every of their generals on Veeky Forums.
well they should be butthurt because no Alfa has ever lapped the ring faster than the M4 and no italian SUV has ever lapped the ring faster than the X5 E53 back in 1999 lmfao.

You stupid double thinking fuck, did you say the same when che gayenne set the previous record?

I swear to god you brainwashed haters are the worst scum possible.

>german car set a record: yes godmachine oh yeah I’m wet
>Italia car smashes previous record: pastaniggers a Boeing 747 is faster on straight and it’s 50 years old

Are you even serious?

Take a look at a bmw general al tell me if you can find a single person bitching about Alfa Romeo there.

Meanwhile in the Italian thread whose op states “Italian cars thread” are full of people only coming there to shitpost with the usual thing you can already find here:

>Italian cars are shit
>fix it again tony
>why can’t italian make decent cars

Etc..

A little banter in the op such as “german fags not welcome” is nothing compared to the hysterical cries of who denies the reality such as this waste of blood and organs

I have a friend at my office

Whoops didn't mean to quote

adorable! Are they waiting in queue for their turn to spend more time in a shop?

No they're not German cars :^)

Because literally every last italian general or ''itali/o/'' thread mentions ''bmw fangirls not welcome'' ''germans not welcome'' etc etc etc.
You guys are literally asking for it.
Plus italian cars are the easiest to shitpost about and keep in mind italians are very emotional beings the smallest banter can cause a shitstorm so they are a easy prey for trolls.

Right, they are Italian cars. :^)

like an upmarket equivalent to this

>keep in mind italians are very emotional beings the smallest banter can cause a shitstorm so they are a easy prey for trolls.
True. It is so fun to see them triggered over the little shit.

Which means that neither one has issues :^)

Stay BTFO Alphonse

>neither of those italian cars have issues
don't lie on the internet namefriend

I have a 2014 car with 10k miles. There's nothing wrong with it other than that I emotionally want more power and a roof rack for my skis.

>10k miles in almost 4 years
why do you not drive your car?
my german commuter takes about 22k miles per year like a champ.

I got the car 2 months ago and have put 4k miles on it my dude.

If you are a man driving a fiat 500 you confirm to your family you're a flaming homosexual

That's why I have the ferd :^)

And what does that make bmw owners?

Stop spewing BS!

I had a 2016 Abarth. I will start on a High note and say that it is a Blast to drive, sounds great, and is a good small performance car. Now for the bad! I bought mine used with 4100 miles on it for about $10000 less than a brand new one, $27,500 sticker price. This should have been a sign that they don't hold their value at all. I missed having a larger car and wanted to trade it in, they offered $14,000 trade in with 6000 miles on it. Now with 16,700 miles on it I have had a brand new radiator put in it and have an appointment for a speedometer that stopped working today! Build Quality is typical Chrysler, poorly built and even poorer Customer service from Fiat, Chrysler! Bluetooth System will drive you to Punching something! The worst Depreciation of a Car than I have EVER OWNED! Any car that loses $10,000-$12,000 in value in the first year is Criminal and Fiat should offer Refunds to owners! Do yourself a favor and by a Honda Civic Si, VW GTi or Ford ST! I wish I had taken my own Advise!

>He doesn't know the Bluetooth doesn't play music
>He doesn't know about the depreciation curve
Sucks you got a lemon though. Mine had been fine. The forums don't report much cooling issues.

>Refund to owners
Go back to Bernie Sanders.

>implying I would drive that Bavarian shitbox.
Mercedes performance shits over BMW.
AMG engines are used in a variety of supercars as well as creating the Project one

more like abarf amirite

Lol call me when AMG builds a proper M2/M3/M4/M5/M6/X5M/X6M competitor
in order to be faster than any of those bimmers merc fanboys have to get a $200k GT R or the $2 million project one

>fell for fiat meme despite the warning about it has been mentioned many times.
That's your fault!

It will happen to you. :^)

>Muh depreciation curve
nope, it is a worst one of depreciation so far. Mafia screwed ya so hard. :^)

At this point, the car will probably only depreciate by half over the next 4 years I own the thing, which is normal. It's literally one of the reasons I bought the car because it had already taken the biggest depreciation hit.

Silly goyim, tricks are 4u

Morning gentleman

the only passable fiat

Have you by any chance owned a Miata? I'm not talking "yeah I drove one once" but rather ownership. Just wondering how the Fiata and Miata compare.

>Have you by any chance owned a Miata? I'm not talking "yeah I drove one once" but rather ownership. Just wondering how the Fiata and Miata compare.

Yup, Owned a 1995 NA Miata for nearly 2 years before getting the 124. The Fiat feels (to me) more like what a modern Miata should be than the ND Miata did. It's more fun than my NA Miata was, while also being much nicer to live with every day

abarth emblem looks kickass

R8 my fiat

Thoughts on the Alfa Romeo 155?
I want to buy one, they are pretty cheap, and i like, how the car looks. I want one with a TS engine (1.8 or 2.0), i'm not interested in tractor engines

Looks v comfy. What is it?

> Looks v comfy. What is it?
Fiat 128 Super Europa '87

Ayy, I was being cheeky when I wrote that because I own an Abarth

>implying any woman drives an Abarth
It wasn't even offered in automatic until 2015.

Ayyyy

This. I literally have not seen a man driving a regular 500 and not seen a woman driving an abarth

>ywn be towed into battle by a Fiat Topolino staff car
Feels bad man

>I missed having a larger car and wanted to trade it in

It's seriously pathetic, they can't even make a thread without crying about Germans

they're still sexy even if chrysler now
i like the 300
ayy MJet my nigga

>tfw german

GOT EM

Switzerland 2.5 V6 reporting in.
My father and I are making progress on welding the rust of the 156. I hope I can get it MOT tested by next month. Meanwhile I can drive his 159.

Picture of the floor with a new piece welded in. Almost the whole side was rusted off. Probably because someone jacked it up at the door sill.

Has anybody here driven a Fiat Tipo? Is it any good?

Notice how the non-Hindu parts of India have zero street shitting?

I have yet to drove an Italian exotic without a Christmas tree instrument cluster

bumpin because I need an answer

Best value for money in the segment. And the 1.6 has a fuckload of torks.

>Just wondering how the Fiata and Miata compare.
The Fiat will need major maintenance before 5000 miles.
The MX-5 Miata will run 100k on just oil changes.

I'm not kidding, by the way. The Fiat has a decent chance of breaking down during the test drive.

>memeing this hard
The engine is the only Fiat part of the car, and engines are pretty much the only thing Fiat can make reliably. It's evetything else Italian/Mexican made that'll fall apart, their engines are pretty stout.

>baiting this hard
kek

>Ferraris are the pinnacle of automobiles
Not the most common sentiment around here.

The common sentiment around here is that a civic with a few simple mods is the pinnacle of automobile engineering.

What is the best Italian car ever and why it’s the first Fiat Panda?

hello

>diesel

Nice, tho.

>diesel
nope

>have italian car
>something breaks
>broken part is made in germany

really makes me thinkerino

>FWD Alfa Romeo

disgusting

this.
what's the point in driving a special snowflake car if it's fwd?
might aswell be driving a golf or a more reliable civic.

Ahem.