/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

hows this work edition

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Ask for a guest pass in the thread if you don't want to commit to 10 fucking dollars oy vey.
All classes can be fun and/or viable.
If you have to ask, the game isn't worth it. Go away.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY
blackdesert.wikia.com/wiki/Nodes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just finished work
what yall up to

if your smile looks that bad you probably should stop smiling

saluted my guild master

Well hello /bdog/ hows your day going?

Cute DKs make you sweat.

yeah im not actually a fan of it either
but i feel like i should add a bit of variety to my screenshot library

Doxen a pedophile.

You looks so cute when you're chopping logs!!

why would you spread such a lie?

Yes

I just had my first ERP experience, does this mean I'm not a virgin anymore?...

How nice are Sardines?

These threads need more broken sluts instead of regular sluts

Hey, that's a me!
My day is over. G'night bdoggos

Have you completed your objective today?

WE NEED MORE GYARUS

Whoa that's a suspicious angle, I'm just chopping logs.
Who's watching me chop logs?
Good night.

Why the fuck is there nothing on the marketplace?

You should all stop doing erp. It's not good and really creepy. Also stop touching tamers without their permission first.

kys muslim (german) steamfag pedo

my tamer is gonna be a gyaru!

Who is doxen, and why people keelp talking about him?

post pics

Lookit all the CUTE GIRLS!

haven't changed her yet, she is just a catgirl right now

Fishing. All day every day.
Glub glub.

Loli gyarus are the best!!!!!!

What the heck is your problem man?

How's your luck with golden fishies?

gyaru shotas are the best

Working.

As soon as I made that post I caught a Mandarin Fish and a golden fish so. Pretty ok but not many today. I think with this it's 2 in total.

>chopping plywood
>2 perverts won't stop peeking up my maid outfit

HELP I'M BEING SEXUALLY HARASSED

>just learned about sex and they have already gone off the deep end
yes please

Give us the dirty details

Can I have your permission then?

of course they are the best

How do I make a shota in this game?

she (male) was very aggresive

GET BACK TO WORK
what do you do?

you can make tamers look like cute shotas in the face but they'll have tits no matter what you do.

Who's the guy pking summit 1 gay?

How big was she down there? Someone from here?

of course you can.

What class?

He's aparently autistic enough to stalk people on Steam.

is there anyway to remove the film grain in this game?

Night auditor at a hotel. It's pretty comfy but the schedule is inconvenient as all hell for just about everything.

Post processing.

Ninja

He is the leader of a paramilitaric group consisting entirely of young little girls that have to endure month long torture in his rapecave.

STOP IT WITH THE PEPPERONIS. GODDAMN IT

whats wrong with a lil roni

The one time I'm not processing

O-okay.

Can you buy contribution? I throw up a bit in the back of my throat every time I think of how much fucking contribution I'm gonna have to grind to start literally anything.

I wanna cum to your tits.
Post more.

more DKs and DK outfit pls

Do you mean the sharpen filter, user? You can set postFilter to 0 in the GameOption.txt file in your BDO directory.
Nope, you have to earn your keep.

all day er day

Jesus fucking christ. This is fucked. There's so much fucking shit I have to do in this god damned game to even start fucking playing and it just makes me want to scream and break shit. I have no fucking nodes, I have no fucking lodging, I have no fucking workers. I have so much fucking shit I need to fucking do and doing these stupid incessant fucking mindnumbing shitty fucking fetch quests to grind a fucking pittance of fucking cont EXP to do god damned fucking ANYTHING makes me wanna hurl. I mean fuck, I need probably a good 10-20 cont for worker lodging, and then 80-100 more for a fucking node network. I wanna just fucking scream. This game is fucking stressful.

At least I found some better clothes. This dress is still a frilly piece of shit though.

Its a breast envy episode

It's very arousing.

ENOUGH

I feel like Valk is 100x harder than Maehwa ever was. I'm getting my ass kicked by mobs I was breezing through without getting hit before and my Valk has better gear.

heh

kys Iru

Phew wow, those tits

>I have no fucking nodes, I have no fucking lodging, I have no fucking workers.
Getting to 56 and then doing the Mediah questline will get you enough Contribution/Energy to get your foot in the door. This game is a Korean grindfest it's not for everyone and nobody will blame you for dropping it in favour for more accessible MMOs. Yes, it sucks but it's easy to get into a routine and zone out while listening to music or watching netflix.

can you only get into Olvia once, or does a timer tick again when you log off for a certain amount of months?

You can access Olvia as a "returning" player after a month of not playing the game. I believe you only get the returning player rewards once though.

Whore.

user WANTS MOMMY'S MILKY WILKIES

i kind of wish the sword wasn't on this set, it kind of sucks

Bought this game off steam the other day.

I messed up on the first character I made but I'm in a bit of a dilemma because that character has an unopened value pack on it. And apparently these are valuable.

Does everyone get one of these when they first start the game?

Can I transfer to another character?

Hi Tok

I knew the kimchiniggers would find a way to make me play their shitty story.

Can I grind it out in a day or two?

Value packs are account-wide, my dude. You can activate it and it will apply to all characters.

I was honestly thinking of getting that outfit. It does look cute.

>steamfag
>reddit spacing
Fuck off

Value pack effect apply to your entire account, user.
You can grind out the Mediah questline in a few hours if you're fast enough.

>this thread

Post boobies

Ah ok. What about the grind to level 56?

where can I meet you?

Not even Toka. I knew it was you, you fucking sperg. No one else is capable of that much autism.

post your soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

can someone explain what map nodes are, and they do

Who the fuck else would I even know that plays this game?

But I mean shit, I know I'm basically complaining about it being a pain in the ass to make a huge trade empire, but I just do not fucking want to grind out cont. Gooooooood I tried that at the western guard camp and that shit made me want to brain myself with a rusty railroad spike.

1-50 is fairly quick under Olvia, 50-56 is quite fast as well, can be done in a few hours also.
You don't because I don't like sitting around awkwardly and aimlessly for too long.
Here you go: blackdesert.wikia.com/wiki/Nodes

I don't think we actually met in-game but your spergy rants are unmistakable anywhere.

Can I fap to you in game?

And I mean I guess I wouldn't be so fucking angry about this but I just feel like this is way too much to ask just to make a bed. I know I can get a free bed from a quest but it'd be so much easier if I could just fucking buy one. I mean, the game literally gives me 200k a day just for fucking existing, but I can't even fucking use silver for anything useful because there's nothing on the marketplace and none of the vendors sell me useful shit.

I have to be level 30 to get into an olvia server right? Is it just grinding story quests or is it grinding mobs? This game doesn't have dungeons right?

What game would I have even met you in? This one or TERA?

aren't you always in heidel though?

user please, you asked that already