/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread: Chihaya "Killing Spree in the KFC" Mifune Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!KkMFTI6I!kldzSabQcdrkRY08uYByP2hpcV74iWihSLs_WOnlxc4
pastebin.com/NzLpztAX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hallo new thread!

I love Futaba!

Yu x MC!

robot is forever!!

I love Ann! Like, REALLY really!

So what Persona spinoffs do you think will get announced in August?

Ann!!

Hey thread, here's to late-night /pg/ being less shit than prime hours.

Do you really love Ann the video game character, or do you love the idea of Ann?

woah hey guys your girl haru back at it again so the other day i went over to my good friend ryuji-kun's house his mom was watching reruns of cops in the living room and was eating sugar with her nose haha so me and ryuji went to his room and for some reason ann was there and a large brown man haha I never saw one of those before ryuji said his name was jamal then ryuji asked me if I wanted to help make a movie and I said yes because I love movies! so ryuji hands me a camera and i start to film but everyone took their clothes off it was really strange! the brown man called ryuji mean names and had a big snake looking thing that he put inside ann for some reason ryuji had one too but he was touching it in the corner and crying, it must be a really sad movie! ann was crying too but it was happy crying, jamal cried too but it came out his big snake and accidently hit ann some of it even hit me haha ryuji must have been really thirsty because he ate jamal-kun's tears even the ones on ann's face haha ryuji is so silly anyways haru out

Persona 4 Crimson

P3 DAN
P5 Fighter

Persona 5 Akechi Goro

I love Ann.

answer the man's question you fucking harlot

Persona x Danganronpa

Persona Kart

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

This is my collection of Sadayo images, sort of organized for your viewing pleasure.
Contains NSFW stuff.
Will update once in a while.
mega.nz/#!KkMFTI6I!kldzSabQcdrkRY08uYByP2hpcV74iWihSLs_WOnlxc4

Good night, fuckers.

is there a way
for me to break

Shido's daughter is cute!

Why am I never invited?

>Persona x Danganronpa
Who'd make it in from Persona side? Same with Danganronpa side?

Claiming this gorgeous, glamorous, goddess.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.
Enjoy Takamaki Tuesday! It's my baby's special day.

Arena or DAN guaranteed, I'm still hoping for a tactical RPG or metroidvania though

Yusuke's Art Academy

Obligatory Makoto post

Goro spinoff is guaranteed. Still hoping for a P5 Arena.

I still have two hours of Makoto Monday left where I live.

I wrote something based on some greentext I saw the other day. It's just some Makoto and Joker fluff.

pastebin.com/NzLpztAX

I love makotoo

Fuuka is the warmth that keeps the cold of the night away and brings me peace.

Good night, may I wake up tomorrow with a ring in my finger and Fuuka in my arms

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Shut the FUCK up fuukafag

16 characters so

Yu
Junpei
Ann
Yukiko
Mitsuru
Yusuke
Teddie
Ken

For Persona characters. I don't know about DR characters.

I don't give a fuck about Persona. More of a Danganfag but here's who'd make it in.

Makoto is so cute!!!!!

>people talk about writefags
>but it's never my stuff

For the best anyway, since today's chapter's gonna be delayed

i had sex with ryuji AMA

So from Persona
>Yu
>Junpei
>Goro
>Yukiko
>Mitsuru
>Yusuke
>Teddie
>Ken
>Ann
>Morgana
>Rise
>Adachi????
From Danganronpa
>Naegi
>Kirigiri
>Togami
>Junko
>Hinata
>Nanami
>Komaeda
>Saihara
>Ouma
>Amami
>Kaede
>Monokuma

>delayed

You're a failure, might as well kill yourself

I love Ohya. I wish she was real, but if she was she wouldn't like me

Nice stuff, user

Chihaya is not racist, she's cute!

For my fortune!
For JUSTICE!

I don't think Ohya would have high standards.

At first, I treated it as just waifuposting, but then I maxed out the Confidant and I realize how wrong I was. She is the best older woman!

Do you purposely pick the most obscure girl to romance in every game?

Ichiko is friendly enough to like anyone, as long as you're not mean or a shitty adult.

I don't know if she'd like you romantically, but if you are kind and courageous you could definitely grab a drink with her at Crossroads!

Very believable roster. I would have bitched about there being no P1/P2 characters but Atlus clearly doesn't give much of a fuck about them so..

I romanced Yukiko in P4. In my low level run however I romanced Rise because having SP for Izanami is too valuable to pass up on.

This is fine except for Morgana and Adachi.

I'm sorry, I would have gladly suggested some if I knew anything about the characters.

I was busy this whole week, but yeah, my original plan was to have it up by midnight pacific tonight. I might be able to finish it before I go to bed, but it'll be close.

I knew I was a failure way before I even started this project, so what else is new

throw in Munakata for DR3 representation, and so he and Yu can meet

We can cut Adachi and Morgana and add in some P1 and P2 characters.

Appropriate OP for this question:

Are guns actually, functionally useless aside from weaknesses? Not worth the yen or slink investment?

I would but then we might as well just make it 15:15 for a total of 30. That way we can throw in the DR3 trio and add in more P1/P2 characters. Maybe have like five characters from each Persona game.

Could cut Yusuke and Ann out as well. That way, all four games out of the spotlight each get equal representation.

Yeah don't know what the fuck those two are even doing there in the first place. They can get cut. We could even maybe cut Ken while we're at it. We have more space for P1 and P2 characters like P1MC, Kandori, Tatsuya, Maya etc.

Down Shot is the only thing you really need, for treasure demons.
Other than that, yeah, they're not super useful, except in emergency situations where you need to land a lucky crit.

There is literally no reason why Ken should be there.

i like how all the "good" dialogue options for iwai are just being a dick to him

They really did write her well. If you can manage to make your teacher-maid both a fetish and actually likable without the fetishism.... well fucking played.

They're OK for finishing multiple enemies with low health without using SP. Iwai's customization is kind of shit since by the point it starts being good is when everything in the game is a cakewalk anyways. Down shot is fantastic but the rest of Shinya's link is crap.

I'd buy good guns for Joker and Yusuke, everyone else, meh.

Yeah I'm baffled as to why Ken's there but Akihiko wasn't considered. So yeah Ken is gone along with Ann and Yusuke because they're not important enough.

I thought about just putting my copypasta about Labrys and I decided against it.

So I feel like the Investigation Team and the Shadow Operatives were busy with some other crazy nonsense while all the events of P5 were going on. Like maybe that's what P3D is gonna be, with Labrys, Aigis, Mitsuru and whoever else being wrapped up in some misadventure. Do you think fate would be so misfortune to have multiple threats to the safety of mankind attack around the same time?

I know Mitsuru is incompetent, but the SO wouldn't know about the metaverse unless they had the app. Without it, they can't enter it. Yaldy was the one giving them out. He wouldn't want them to interfere.

Y-you, t-too.

I feel like maybe Fuuka would be able scan it or something given she was able to scan the Midnight Channel while outside the TV. But even then, there would probably be some kind of evidence that all the mysterious happenings are Shadow/Persona related. I think they'd have to be highly distracted to not have interfered otherwise. I mean, where the fuck is Sho?
Or maybe they're dealing with more toasters cause Labrys is the 5th Generation and Aigis is the 7th. Where are the 1st-4th and the 6th? There are a bunch of places they could go storywise with the preexisting characters.

>Where are the 1st-4th and the 6th?

The top of a gen gets transferred to the next gen, user. Labrys didn't get her memory transferred due to her chimp out in the end and so they scientists deemed that too dangerous to pass on.

As for the Shadow Operatives, they could very well have been involved but we don't know how. Perhaps they may reveal it in later spin offs?

I mean, hell, Joker is going back home to parents that apparently want him, but they OUGHT to be aware that his kid went ti juvie right? Wouldn't they question the PT business since he went to juvie?

Wakaba knew about the Metaverse before Yaldy started giving out the app
>she was able to scan the Midnight Channel while outside the TV.
TV World had a physical link with the real world, that's not really the case here
>Where are the 1st-4th and the 6th?
Labrys and Sho killed them

>Wakaba knew about the Metaverse before Yaldy started giving out the app

My money is on Wakaba working for SEBEC or Nanjo Group.

H-hey Joker can I stay in the room with you and Lady Ann tonight? I promise I won't make any noise

what if sojiro was black

Sure Morgana. You belong with Ann anyway.

Since Morgana seems to be a cat biologically, shouldn't that mean he feels attraction to other cats? Is his belief that he's a human the only thing stopping him from fucking cats?

Thought that was Haru's daughter for a second now I think she's the daughter of both Haru and Goru.

So we're going under the assumption that the PT would have all their powers and Persona abilities inside the TV world right?

Akechi and Akira would. The others wouldn't.

SEES did so I don't see why not. The only requirement to enter the TV is being a Persona user, and being in Inaba.

Yes. The TV world is the CU of Inaba. Any form of the CU any persona user can use their persona in without any issue.

>Akira

It would be interesting if the PT had to earn their Personas back by facing their own shadows.

>Anne and Haru's shadows

>Morgana will never court Lady Ann
>Morgana will never turn into a human
>Morgana will forever be ostracized from the worlds of animals and humans
>Morgana will die alone

By your logic gays cannot exist.

But Futaba already did that

Shiho deserves better
Shiho will always be number one in my eyes!

No, because gays are biologically attracted to other men. While you could say that ideally humans are attracted to opposite gender humans, the fact is certain abnormalities in the brain will change that. I'm claiming that if Morgana is biologically a cat, there shouldn't be any reason for him to not be attracted to cats, as he also shows other behavior that's in line with a cat.

Are you implying that gays aren't human? Bold move.

Shadow Shiho in the next Persona spin off!

Akira Kurusu

night

Takashi Kido!

Goro the hedgehog

He likes when you show backbone.

>Shadow Shiho
Since you mentioned that, I hope it does happen. Sound interesting.

Ryuji and Ann ruined ___________

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!