Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

motorcycle.com/shoot-outs/2017-superbike-shootout-vanquisher
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

honda posting should be illegal

Honda is the best at everything ever and you, my friend, are a heretic.

bazinga

nth for 125cc yuros should be gassed

I know understand adv bikes after my last tour

Can anyone explain to me exactly why /dbt/ thinks Suzukis are shit?

wasn't always like this, I distinctly remember after it was in the shop and had everything swapped out the brake was pretty crisp

Maybe I'm imagining things. Pads are OK, fluid is OK. Maybe the brake lines, i'll swap those next season.

There a couple of unironical paid honda shills
You can tell because they'll try to sell you their shitty 500s

>mfw that's exactly what I ride now

At least I'm trading it for a 750 next year, right?

Veeky Forums hates everything. dbt is no different. post a top of the line liter and someone will call it shit. I think the only thing I haven't seen get shat on here is the tuono

why are suzukis so ugly

Dbt does not hate bone stock ujms and shitbikes

Suzuki has been stagnant for ages now.

They seem to be falling behind in tech, their bikes are cheaply made, heavier and less sophisticated than the competition.

They are no longer pushing boundaries and just seem to react to what other brands do, as well as allowing many of their models to get really long in the tooth.

MFW I can't into more than 85Km/h but it's alright because my license is 2 months old and I dont want to die and my Taiwanese crapholster is perfect for learning the basics.
Altough next spring I probably will get a bigger bike when I finished the higher category license.

Tiered license are Haram

I got my license for cars 2 months ago, it includes motorbikes in the 50cc category so I bought this bike to get around town fast and cheap, Next year I'm getting a proper motorbike license as well, without tiers.

My dog doesn't seem to like the look of mine either.

I think its a cute bike.

And if you have a 2017 r1, this is relevant

Post bike

Why is this anime girl so ugly?

ADV bike is best bike

>kawapoopi

Adv bikes are the best, for touring.

Just got back from picking up my new SV650 lads. I'm gonna miss my grom.

KAWASAKI STRONK!

They are not. But they are best for touring if your bringing a bunch of shit to a campsite.

>"im poor" The post

A BMW requires you to bring a lot of shit while touring. The biggest pannier was just tools and oil.

Dem tapes bro, what happened?

Bike went vegan and had to eat a tree downhill.

kek

What's more important, what you ride or where you ride?

Indeed

Is it gay as fuck to wanna just explore around your state as soon as you get comfy on a bike? And go a state over to on shit like the extraterrestrial highway?

What you ride.

This
Underpowered
Overweight
Overpriced
Old tech
The competition does it better

How you ride

>sym
how shit is it?
be honest

R1 isnt even gud

Post source, looks like a neat read

motorcycle.com/shoot-outs/2017-superbike-shootout-vanquisher

Thanks my dude

>never rode a motorcycle before

Should I just go pick up a decent one off Craigslist, load it in my pick up, and then try and figure it out in my driveway?

Why did they forget the Ducati but include the EBR?

Find somebody that rides to teach you or take a course

Driveway isn't enough room

I'm guessing because it has 1300cc but it's kind of dumb not to include it because the specs are still comparable.

If I were to buy a bike it would definitely be between the RSV4 and Panigale.

Mostly true. Suzuki were hit hard during the GFC. I keep the faith anyway because they've always been the unconventional jap manufacturer. Yamaha and Honda have never been to my taste, and Kawasaki make green hand grenades.

Msf course; take it.
Just by taking the course you reduce the likelihood of dying in the first year by around %70

>Just by taking the course you reduce the likelihood of dying in the first year by around %70

Yeah right. Wonder how people got along before recovering drug addicts were given a ticket to teach people how to change gears.

How do you like the case?

Nvm, they said they tried to get one but weren't able to because of Ducati North America so they put the EBR in as a vtwin stand-in.

>they've always been the unconventional jap manufacturer.
In what way

Yeah if anything that's Kawasaki imo

Not just the hans muth stuff, remember the rotary engine?

'Salright. A case is a case innit? Never had one before and I certainly wouldn't mind some storage space on a bike.

I did it. It works alright. Just don't get a noice bike

That oil filter looks like it's going to snag on something

I'm just unwilling to give kawasaki much credit because they've been the bogan bike de jure since mad max.

I find that fucking hilarious for some reason.

Imagine a 1970's honda economy bike built for developing nations, but with a nicer look and lower quality metalwork

After riding a real motorbike, i would never ride a light bike over 60kph again unless i really had to. it's honestly like riding a mountain-bike more than a motorbike. jittery and shaky with a top speed of about 90kph. a more modern designed 125 can go faster.

Can get them for 10k brand new, honestly a good deal.

I base my opinions off of people i know who actually ride these hard, not magazine benchracing, thx. The bmw and Aprilia are better but I wouldn't ever consider them due to cost and reliability, same with the panigale

The average DBT cb125f or r3 rider has no business commenting on anything being shitty

>The average DBT cb125f or r3 rider has no business commenting on anything being shitty

What do you ride, then?

And if you're really pulling the >cost and reliability meme you have no business commenting on literpeters.

The exhaust would snag on it first, or a belly pan, or fairings.

If you can ignore the bikes and whatever style you prefer, which seating position looks more comfortable to you? To me the right looks more comfortable being less flexible and a larger guy.

Lol k, not very many people are going to have ridden every one of these bikes in 2017.

The bars on my FZ07 are to far forward for me.
But im a manlet. Otherwise its pretty comfy.

Left, easier to put your weight on your feet when you're riding.

Left sort of, if I were sitting in a showroom right would be more comfortable but when I'm actually riding I don't like having my feet in front of me.

The s1000rr is cheaper than an r1m here so I'm not sure what cost has to do with anything.
Plus all the bikes listed have been around long enough for most problems to be eliminated. They can't account for lemons or poorly looked after machines though.

I own an FZ-07 and it's a little cramped for me. After years of riding it I've determined I don't like how the foot pegs are directly below your butt so you have to bend your legs back a bit. I think I'd prefer to have pegs directly below my knees or slightly ahead, so my legs can be a little stretched out instead of cramped feeling. I'm 6' and 215 lbs though.

Where, straight roads are boring on all bikes

Indian,

by sheer virtue of the FZ07 being a manlet bike.

I wish I could have afforded the liter peter

Do you mean for performance and cornering or comfort?

Get a taller seat mang.
I'm going to get bar risers as soon as i find a decent set.
Its surprisingly hard to find info and parts for FZ07s

Do you like the new variable valve timing? Haven't had a go on the 2017 yet.

I don't think a taller seat would help would it? I mean the Scout looks more comfortable to me than the FZ-07, though I've never sat on a Scout before. The Scout actually has a much lower seat height than the FZ, but it looks like a more comfortable riding position with having longer legs.

>im a fat fuck so i'll buy a cruiser instead of losing weight to buy the bike i really want

Pic related. Now post your cb125 with an l plate

Why not? I'm probably upgrading to a liter next season because of how lame my 6er top end acceleration is. I don't want to overpay and I don't want to break down with a state trooper up my ass

I own an FZ-07, so I'm not sure what you're talking about "buying a cruiser instead of the bike I really want". The FZ-07 isn't known for it's comfortable position for taller riders.

I am interested in getting a cruiser though. Seems much more comfortable, though I haven't ridden one so fuck if I know.

>tr650
>only modern lightweight 650 dual sport that isnt a memeventure 400 lb hunk of shit
>gets discontinued after 5 minutes

Will the xr, dr or klr EVER get fuel injection+ aluminium frame?

IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK?

Kind of both

The MT07, you're cutting off blood vessels on the Indian.

>cb125 with an l plate

>you're cutting off blood vessels on the Indian
What? Why?

The euro literpeters are just as reliable as Japanese ones and have been for years, only retards still think "hurr ids Italian must break all da time" and a 2017 RSV4 RF is $17k, a CBR1000RR is $16.5k.

Because your legs are too high, especially when you're fat.

>Pic related. Now post your cb125 with an l plate

KLR rider here; if anything I wish it could have no electronics, not more. It would make it more expensive than it needs to be.

I wish every bike in the world was a Suzuki!

690ER

do you actually think that was a good idea?

it's wonderful, the bike just has power all over

>all those niggers
>nigger levels of infrastructure
Paris?

Frig off zach u should have gotten busa powah

There's a seven degree difference. I don't think that's enough to cut off blood flow.