/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1711

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for June:
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!
6/9 - 6/21 - Piña Hazard (iM@S Collab) and 15M player celebration
6/22 - 6/29 - Guild War (Dark)
6/30 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

Anthuria!

Reminder that Reddit was right!

>dirtnigger hours again

Best girl.

xth for element shitposting

Light is, by far, the shittiest element in the current meta, second to wind.

In fact, it is so shitty, the only time you should ever use it is if GW forces you to use it or you're one of few debuff bitches against a Dark boss.

Every other element, through weapon skills, have the natural ability to cap its damage against any element besides the one it's weak against typically through stamina or enmity buffs. This is before taking account any DA/TA those element gets from weapons.

Besides being able to cap damage from a tiny loss of life, or in water's case being at full HP, their advantage against the element they're superior against is huge with the addition of Primarch weapons. Not only do these easy to make weapons give a huge multiplier to those advantageous situations, they allow characters to go beyond the typical damage cap restrictions, thus encouraging an on-element playstyle.

In Dark and Light's case, they are not allowed these luxuries and are capped to the exact same amount as the other elements. Dark, however, is able to reach the damage cap along with at least 30% DA/TA without character buffs through enmity and Summer Zooey against any element, with an easier cap against Light. Light, even with 8 swords and a Cosmos Sword, can only ever hit the cap if it crits against Dark; it will never hit cap against other elements.

Only Light and Wind lack essential DA/TA weapons with a big attack skill that work with non-BAL charas, or in the case of Wind, Joyeuse has no other Zephyrus weapon to synergize with, essentially leading to a pool weaker than a backwater magna build. Ferry places Short and requires 100% on all characters for only a few turns of 100% TAs, making it much inferior to elements that can retain 30% or more DA/TA without any of the drawbacks. Nio and Korwa's buffs can't push Wind's TA above 30%; Korwa is actually better off buffing other elements with DA/TA weapons.

tl;dr Light has shitty options.

b-backwater lad?

What went so wrong, my dudes? I thought Uno and Quatre were the most broken GW 5*?

reminder that light is the worst element in the game

Huge tits.

Six 5* is the best!

Is there any /gbfg/ guild that can even remotely compete with Reddit's all star guild nausicaa?

Remember when gbfg called him a shitty limited when he came out? I remember.

Homoposting is the best posting in these threads honestly.

Six is CUTE and STRONG!

Quatre broke my dick

Honestly kill yourself.

>LIGHT LITERALLY SO WEAK IT LOSES ON ELEMENT FIGHTS
YOU CAN'T Make THIS SHIT UP

>Earth becomes good
>Yugu drops 4 swords
It's a sign that I should SD Seigfried, suptix Razia and build Sarasa.

Not enough damage. Uno only does damage every 6 turns and provides only a 20% stamina buff on ougi. Quatre is just a GW dagger and he can extend your buffs for one turn. None of that compares to the raw power of Earth.

>SD a ticketable character

The answer is always no.

Honestly you first.

I AM THE STRONGEST COLOSSUS WARRIOR OF GBFG

How can you even compete, big boi ?

>the city of light
It's a fucking sword LMAO

That's because it's not made up.

I'm glad most homos killed themselves and now we only have to deal with a few outliers.

Razia is not worth it in my opinion
Once you get Salsa you'll stop using her.

Feel free to dickpick and/or shit on my opinion

My account is old as hell, it has no limited characters or anything of that sort.

A FUCKING SWORD

I'm a Virasexual.

>those characters
Lol no

Earth's primary weapon is a Sword and they're the strongest element in the game.

10/10 would marry

Good taste

Didn't one of them get banned for streaming with Viramate on?

FUCK OFF, stop bullying scrubp

>Earth to get a new legfest limited later this month
They can't keep getting away with it, /gbfg/. July will hit em hard, right?

Vira is actually super cute!

I hope no one considers this to be shitposting, because it's very true. Light is not an element you use if you want to MVP. The only reason why players like Yukikaze can MVP /gbfg/ bahas is because most /gbfg/ players can't MVP bahas to save their own life.

Other elements are just now better than Light overall. Light needs serious buffs if it is to ever be on par with Earth, Water, or Dark when MVPing. Light needs a weapon that gives Trium, Stamina, and Massive Attack skills all in one if it is to ever make a comeback.

>Earth's primary weapon
>Sword

Was this actually announced?

Yes.

Source: I'm a member of Zannett's Nausicaa™.

Albert 5* to save light when

Did I stutter, bitch?

Then tell me who to suptix instead of her. Out of my SD my best Earth pick is Siegfried for the reason I mentioned here I'll still get her because dick picks > meta picks

Nah just dirt dreams.

Why not go full Agni if you have 2 fingers?

>Yugu limited this month
>Summer Medusa next month

>1973
This is giving me flashbacks.

Earth is the only element that still does not have two grand series limiteds. Cygames has done Wind, Light, Dark, Fire, and Water consecutively in the last few months. It doesn't take a rocket scientist.

>fire and wind not mentioned
Fucking lightfags.

Wow, Dirt is so good they can literally sleep in raids because of how far ahead they are in damage compared to the shit elements like Water and Dark.

Goddamn.

Ayer, then build both the 5* Cows. If Cock is in your dash, you get her. Dirt La Fille is decent filler.

That is too much work for a pool that I will still lose with

I am content with being the best colossus player

50DB5A96 Colos-Chang
free vice

>Summer Medusa (Dark) next month
Can't wait!

b-but Water got 4 5*s

>Dark
Try Wind.

will rosetta and rackham get summer versions this year?

Fire and Wind may not be as strong as the top three elements, but they are still leagues better than Light.

Fire has Agni and Athena spears to help shit multiattacks on a regular basis - something Light cannot do. Not to mention, Fire also has a Massive farmable weapon which Light is still lacking.

As for wind, just one look at is enough to explain that Light cannot even contest with Wind in a fight where Light is on-element.

Light is the weakest element. Light players are forever destined to just serve as support parabots as they will never MVP anything.

You are FKHR, tasked with nerfing the problematic SSR Sarasa, what do you do?

Can we all agree that earth is the worst element in the game yet? Fire has fucking Shiva, Water has Fenrir Bows and now Pinya Knife, Wind has guns/Korwa, and Dark has Zoi. Seriously if they don't give earth SOMEthing over these next few months I'm never playing another HRT game again

Do nothing, since she's not actually broken.

I'd nerf Uno first.

hope so

I'll buff Six and introduce another top tier dark gw character

Make her dark.

So are you!

If she were dark she wouldn't be meme broken, she'd be actually broken.

I undo my mistake of giving 4* to Murgleis and inform the public that no other Limited SSR weapon will ever be receiving a 4*.

Host Bahamut High Level

If /gbfg/ can pinpoint exactly what is broken about Sarasa I'll suck a nigger's dick. Pro tip: you can't because she's not broken.

>believing /gbfg/ shitposting

Most of /gbfg/ doesn't even have Sarasa 5* lol.

>Vira 5* upgrade gets rid of her cute bloomers
Worst upgrade ever.

Th-thanks! Y-you too!

Admit it, you just want to suck a nigger's dick.

Regular baha
676D0482

And chev sword is still limited in store

Reminder that the vast majority of /gbfg/ doesn't even have a single GW 5*, let alone 5* Sarasa.

All the people shitposting are the same rank 110s you see in Baha HL screenshots without any gw 5*.

>join chev
>this raid is now over
>join chev
>this raid is now over
>join chev
>this raid is now over
>join chev HL
>hit once and afk.
This system is pretty much made to encourage you to onepunch HLs.

Wind might not be the best esports element, but it is MY best element, because it has Lennah!

And the amount of micromanaging with Korwa, Lecia, Rosetta is quite fun actually. And it has the cutest GW.

>all this shitposting when there's no pvp content
get back to calling each other's waifu a shit, I'll start
vira a shit

(You) is currently recruiting 5 members.

We are a superseeded crew for the next 3 GWs and aiming for 2-3 wins on average. For the most part we are a semi-casual HL crew with the following simple requirements:

1) Play the game
2) Eventually working on a rainbow grid
3) Willing to contribute in GW regardless of pool completion
4) Immune to shitposting

Strike time : 0700-0800 JST
2300-0000 JST

Any queries and applications can be directed to : Still Not Bisu#0721

Suptix when

Anyone want to be my slime blasting partner? I have buffs covered and a finisher.

I respect that, user. I play fire and give no shits about epeen.

the people farming chev this month are the people who weren't ready last month, if you were ready last month then you should be farming Yugu for next month

>70% echoes with 5 turn duration
>free 2 million plain damage on 2nd ougi
>free backwater activator that gives you a shield

What the fuck

t-thank

Whenever I open my chevs (already half HP down), it takes at least 10s for it to die. I'm pretty sure people can join and at least wanpan it in that meantime.

I am rerolling, until now i got (im diferrentes accounts):
-Narmaya
-Nezahualpilli
-Amira
-Oceanus
Should i stop and start playing with one of these? or should i keep rerolling?

it's magfest numbnuts. People farm chev every magfest.

thanks for upgrading your water summon lennahposter

fewer people get it to 50% and afk. your personal experience is irrelevant.

>And it has the cutest GW.
Agreed, Siete is pretty handsome.

Are there more of these?
I'm collecting rare specimens for my collection.