teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IRTeAMBlFbc?t=2m57s
scrap.tf/raffles/WEWKS9
facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1566038&page=22
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good op

here are my approved FRAGGER drinks
>water
>root beer
>coffee
>V8
>sprite
>apple/orange/grape juice
>apple cider
>lemonade (pink and regular)
>hot chocolate
>eggnog

Any op without fempyro on it is good

ACTUAL FRAGGING DRINKS LIST V1

>ICE COLD COLA
>SPRITE WITH VODKA
>PURPLE DRANK
>LEMONADE WITH ADDERALL MIXED IN
>SOME CHINESE BOOTLEG SODA SHIT

IStillDontHaveYourId/10

>Chinese Bootleg Soda
Does this include hipster brand 99c store sodas

I.e. Stubborn Soda
Does not include Caleb Kola, as this is just PEPSI with a DIFFERENT LABEL

no i mean that shit with unintelligible scribbles on it, the kind that tastes like carbonated fish or clam juice or some shit

>COFFEE
>CHEETOS
>CHICKEN

COFFEECHEETOSCHICKEN

CHEESEBURGERS
BYEAH
HOTDOGS
BYEAH
DOUGHNUTS
BYEAH

BE BRAAAVE, PILE OF SHITS

>carry a team of bottom fraggers
>get blamed for losing because i picked a class they can't play

>2017
>Not talking about cofwee and gween tee
Other tea fag has getting warmer but I though thus forum would have fragger with refined pallets, guess not.

cofwee

Gween t

haha guys look at me im such an oldfag and hardcore quake player, i have a map name as MY name! its short and concise and people know how to pronounce it and type it without any problems because its a word, not a mumbo jumbo of numbers and letters that are an obscure reference to QUAAAAAKEE, THE TRUE HARDCORE FIRST PERSON SHOOTER VIDEO GAME AND THE BEST VIDEOGAME
DID I MENTION I PLAY QUAKE GUYS doesnt that prove how knowledgable i am and how im really good at videogames and QUAKE?

>While holding out a crit-boosted diamond back the weapon of the disguise you're wearing displays the crit-boosted effect too

Yay or nay?

no because it doesnt solve the problem that spy has a long ranged backstab option

ded gam

the diamondback
on backstab: all of your weapons crit for 2 seconds
-66% clip size
no random critical hits
on miss: shoot yourself idiot

>diamondback
>on backstab

what did he mean by this

me as the engie

Is she the only cute grill? Yes. Yes she is.

>the only girl that ever existed in the history of tf2g is a game character
feels bad man

>no lipton green tea and lemon
objectively wrong

Pyro Update : 19th June.

Pyro update: Never

GTA V update: 1 hour

hey jackass, how much money have you blown on that game

Which game?

Wow, this is what it's like to have a game updated. I wish you guys knew this feeling, tf2g

reported

>he still thinks it's coming

God damn, I miss all the good shit. At least I was here for the bear penis one

is sharking still possible to make some monies?

Can we have a real talk moment?

I've loved this game for a long fucking time. Been here since around uber update and have realized a pattern that has been here since the bread meme update.

Every change, every nerf, every """"rebalance""""" has just seemed like valve changing things just to do so. Hell they're so out of touch they """"fixed"""" the bison's miltihit feature.

Why havent we actually like, done anything to get valves attention? With the pyro update right around the corner I'm afraid this is tf2's last chance to save itself.

What do we do lads?

Hope that valve makes enough money with VR to justify selling there games.

any misc suggestion for circling heart pyro's beanie? im experimenting with few face/body stuff but can't find a one that i like. pyromancer mask is kinda ok, i mean i also have last breath but its overused and edgy af, sub zero suit and both of the sweaters are nice and goes nice with beanie but then pyro mask looks weird with those two.

>pyro
>circling heart
umm

I've had the same thoughts for a while, I think we need valve to stop caring about the money for 15 minutes, and do some actual proper work on the game.

I mean, wanting us to make it incredible again is like wanting us to get EPIC games to work on an update to Unreal Tournament 3.

We've tried to get things together in the past, look at Mayann, Frontline and the total shitshow the ayy lmao update was. Valve doesn't trust us anymore, so they've said "That's it, no more."

I think this game is in a shit situation. The few spoiled what we had.

y not?

are you a girl(boy)

no i just like the effect, it goes well with pyro's personality desu, it's also nice for triggering plebs at pubs

okay

>sucker slug is unexpensive as fuck
>corona australis is expensive as fuck
>they're both the same grade

i-i just wanted to play a space new zealander

Ms Pauling is gay

grade means nothing, i mean higher is rarer but still if it looks good people is gonna buy/want it so it will be high in price.

here it is.......my epic

Where epic boy at

Flying ice statues.

How the fuck do I get rid of the supply cabinet sound on jump maps?

mute

I visited valve a while back and caught them working on the pyro short, from what I saw and read, here's what the SFM short should be about

>short starts as a day off for red just like expiration date
>it starts with everyone relaxing after a long battle, then ms pauling walks in
>she explains how due to budget cuts after the last time they accidentally blew up the rocket in doomsday, that one of them has to be laid off, and the mercs have to decide which one gets fired
>the all start fighting over who gets the knife, until engineer decides that they'll have a contest to see who gets the knife
>and the whole time it turns out pyro wasn't there and doesn't even know someone's getting fired, because he was taking care of a plant he found in borneo, near a toxic waste dump
>all the mercs start having a competition upon who gets fired and who stays
>all the events are partly biased some torward a class, like a running contest, a drinking contest, etc
>and none of them notice that pyro isn't even there
>all the events are in a montage where it switches from events that the mercs are participating in to pyro giving the plant things it needs, with each transition showing the plant getting bigger and bigger as pyro shows it more care
>once all the mercs tally up their points, it turns out it's an 8-way tie, and start fighting again
>pyro and the plant are in the other room with pyro still watering the plant and feeding it different meats and foods from the fridge
>then the plant starts growing even more at a much quicker rate, until it grabs pyro and tries to eat him
>pyro runs out of the room and slams the door shut, only to see all the mercs at eachothers throats and they all look at pyro
>scout pipes up and says "wait, what about the pyro?"
>the whole building crumbles apart with the plant in the center, larger than ever, glowing in radiation
>youtu.be/IRTeAMBlFbc?t=2m57s starts playing
cont

continuing

>all the mercs gear up while pyro tries to calm the plant down
>the plant grabs pyro and throws him at the floor, knocking him out
>all the mercs group up and start shooting at the plant, to no effect as the plant starts tossing them around
>the pyro wakes up to see the plant harming his friends and runs to grab his weapons
>vine tentacles start jutting out the walls trying to grab the pyro with pyro cutting the vines with what seems to be a new fire axe(?)
>pyro grabs his weapons and burns all the tentacles as he runs out, to see the medic cornered by tentacles
>pyro saves the medic using the axe once again
>medic looks at the pyro and nods, the pyro nods back and they run out of the smoke, both ubered
>pyro runs to the plant and burns it until he reaches the main head and tosses a molotov(?) into the plant's mouth, making it explode into green goop, covering everyone
>everyone starts cheering on the pyro and patting him on the back, thanking him for saving them
>ms pauling walks in looking at her papers
>it turns out none of you have to be fired, we were paying way too much for-
>she looks up at all the mercs staring at her, covered green slime
>she slowly backs out the door and closes it

>Not "Pyro gets fired and then removed from the game in the next update, which is a merasmus style boss battle with the pyro's plant monster"

Shit/10

Nice LARPing but if they did this it would be fucking awful since it's just a repackaged expiration date

scrap.tf/raffles/WEWKS9

cute pic

>Trying to honeypot when evryone remembers footrest
>url itself says WEW

>crap.tf
nice try geel

But an admin said it's okay ! It must be okay, right ?

is this the mossy thread?

i miss the old tf2g
post a weapon name and roll tf2g

See you in 3 days.

Can someone explain what the fuck the tf2g thread on /trash/ is

It's never dead and surely dotsy isn't autistic enough to post 24/7 right

Did they hook up an IRC bot to a Veeky Forums pass account or something

is this the mossy thread?

so, will the pyro update arrive this month? gta gunrunning filled only 50% of the disappointment quota of the month

It's a 24/7 stream of shitpost. It's not even funny to read.

>playing Saxton Hale

>kike.tf raffle
>people talking about footrest in the new facepunch thread

HMmmmmmm....

>Being disappointed when the Oppressor exists

My fun has tripled

Link to thread?

>He doesn't know

of course I don't know you retarded vagueposter that why I'm asking

facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1566038&page=22

>That Geel post

It's not a honeypot, you are too paranoid.

>10 geelbux have been deposited to your backpack.tf account, thank you for your cooperation

The guy who made the raffle is just really new to Veeky Forums in general. Please do not bully him too much. Is what I would say if the raffle weren't
a week long. wew

lurk more idiot

Also I thought Fiskie was dead.

>bear penis one
Elaborate

no I'm still alive hello

know what else is alive?
this thread NOT
this medic NOT

b4nny btfo

haha jokes on you i bypass spoilers :o)

*notices your bugle*

i wish i had a view on froyo's faces for this, it was incredible

Why people shit on CnD while all good spies at comp use it?

Because pubs and comp are entirely different.

page 10 save rave
>we're this close to the thread dying

who even c a r e s

School's out and E3's on, the past few days have been slow AF

you cant even read e3 announcements normally without running into shit loads of opinions and shills

What promotional items would you want to see in tf2 from what was shown at e3?
I've said it before, but I want a well done steak reskin for the buffalo steak sandvich and some greatsword from monster hunter.
Maybe if MH goes on steam there's a tiny tiny tiny chance of something.

mario ha-OH WAIT

This SFM is really bad.