Dude WEED lmao

dude WEED lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

decision.tcc-cci.gc.ca/tcc-cci/decisions/en/item/31027/index.do
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did made me laugh when they changed the ticker symbol.

just bought in for the earnings report tommorow. expect 20$ before the end of the week

canadian anons DUMP your savings into this

not cracking $20 until legalization passes in april

but good numbers would be nice

Noob question bros, 20 years old and finally got my tfsa investment account opened, maxed out my TFSA at $26,500 this morning.

I want to go balls deep into WEED... Question is do i do so right now or wait until tomorrow?

From the research i've done some people are saying there will be a dip tomorrow, however others are saying there wont be.

Any advice? Ass for your time

>i want to put my life savings into a penny stock
its a bad idea

Not my life savings, its my maxed out tfsa.

that just seems unnecessarily risky

you have a full tfsa, wouldnt you rather put it in something slightly more reliable but still something that makes you money?

im no expert, just my two cents. but then again youre only 20 so who tf cares you ain't retiring yet...

Its been running for a week and half now. Suppose to have dipped already and it hasnt. Just get in now, they are long term holds anyways. Ive got a bunch of different companies already as well if you want some more.

put 1k in, hoping for the best

Couldn't you do it now so that you don't buy it at a higher price? Do you really expect the price to go down anytime soon when it becomes legal?

I'm about to begin my career in the trades so a portion of each paycheck will be going into reliable choices, the reason i'm thinking about going so deep into WEED is because legalization is literally a once in a life time happening, the way im looking at it I either have the potential to earn a shitload or lose an amount that isn't really much in the long term.

yeah thats how i'm looking at it as well. i wish i could be investing in this industry right now... but the only cash i could invest i need for school and shit.

and i wish my dad would invest in this, except "dur hur weed" so thats not happening. i honestly think its a great opportunity

Yeah I wanted to buy in last week but my fucking bank dragged out the process of getting my investment account opened up until today. I feel like i missed out quite a bit, which is why I would potentially wait for a dip. Do you really not think a dip is possible after the earnings report tomorrow? Once I buy i'm not touching it for a while, just looking for a good time to buy in. What other companies are you in if you don't mind sharing? Appreciate the advice man.

It seriously feels like a once in a lifetime kind of deal to me, especially with Trudeau pushing legalization so hard. You should seriously try and convince your dad more user, this might be the big enchilada of our generation.

Noob here, can an American invest in Canadian stock? Are there any fees or drawbacks involved?

some of these are Canadian companies I found on US Schwab.
WEDG
BUDZ
MJNA
WDHR
WLDFF
MCOA

Do you anons think a US investor should consider these, or stick to the Canadia companies?

My dad is an ex-pot head/stoner was in a band etc, (i took after him exactly). but then eventually became a CPA and is really conservative and the whole deal.

He's not exactly cheap but really plays money and investing by the book you know. A little in the RRSP, some in the TFSA, go out for a few dinners and we go on like 3 family vacations a year. but he never really invests in much to sort of "gamble" and try and make some money.

sorry im fucking stoned and formulating sentences is difficult lol

I already have some aph, weed, mjn, ogi, afi. OGI is so-so atm but I'm confident about it. AFI not so much but I got it so low that eh why not.

Any more suggestions?

Are there any weed stocks for Robin?

Ive got Aph, Weed, SL, ACB. I bought ICC last week and its stagnant and i grabbed ACG today on the cheap. Really like ACG, i think they have the right management to tough this thing out. Probably buying BeLeave inc tomorrow.

>market cap over 2 billion. Share price over $10

>penny stock

Choose one.

people who still believes canadian weed stocks are shitty penny stock needs to wake the fuck up
get real bro

>literally transferred $15k to your account to invest in CGC (now WEED)
>kept waiting for a good dip
>now it's $13 and I couldve got in at

So you literally can trade daily and keep all the profit for yourself, no paying taxes?

Did I get that right from Wiki about that account?

Yes, exactly.

You can only contribute a certain amount each year into the account though, starting at 18 years old. Luckily for me 2 years ago the gov't set the contribution at $10,000. Usually it's 5k

I wouldn't go all in on weed, thisis a pretty good list, maybe 50% weed and then split it on some other ones

Got to buy weed OTC so slightly higher transaction cost? think the symbol is twmjf

cannaroyalty has some good exposure to american companies

no acb?

just shitty american ones, just open up a trading account through an actual brokerage, $10 a trade isn't the end of the world

that's the law, but there's a provision about how it's a personal account, if you do a bunch of trades they'll claim you're trading as a business and start to tax it, they only do this if your successful and they're missing out on money

it's 5500 now

Lmao I sold mine at 12.95 and it crashed to 12.30 today. Get cucked retard

EMH

I got a TFSA account I put 20$ weekly into it, how does it work exactly?

The stocks are high?

Bought 800 shares at 12.50 and another 700 at 12.18, thank god i listened to anons about the dip, time to hold for the next 2-3 years and cash out a king.

Hold me.

The speculative pot boom already happened 3 years ago, check CBIS, MJNA.
I'm anticipating a corporate takeover of the cannabis industry in 5-10 years by overcapitalised companies rather than undercapitalised ones.

>Mfw 1000 shares of Aphria @ $4.78

When did you turn 19? That's what determines your TFSA ceiling. If you overfilled you get dinged.

Just wait it out. I was holding 680 shares I bought from the last big dip - bought in at 10.20, and then 10, and then 9...
Fucking sold it all at 13.04 along with my converted Mettrum shares.
It'll climb again - next time the climb will be higher but it won't stay up until legalization happens.

You can't day trade in a TFSA

Why not? Is it because every time you purchase new stocks it's counted as a "cash out" and when you sell it back it's counted as a "cash in" thus counting in the yearly TSFA limit? Legit question

18*

thats what i did :^)

yeah you can, canada doesnt have "day trade" rules like the US does.

ive made >5 trades a day at some points and nothing happens

basically the only thing you cannot do is go into US OTC/PINK stocks as CRA flags them as "too risky"

see>that's the law, but there's a provision about how it's a personal account, if you do a bunch of trades they'll claim you're trading as a business and start to tax it, they only do this if your successful and they're missing out on money

it's not common, but it happens

when did you buy in around 8?

around 6.5, plus had some MT that got converted, i have other stuff aswell

TBP 10kshares @0.7
ACB 1550 at something

also re daytrade, yeah ive only done that once before. right now im at maybe 1 trade per week depending on whats happening

I'm pretty big into ACB. Anyone else have any thoughts on it?

picked up 30 shares of it today. Not much since I don't have a lot of capital. It's gone up $.04 since I bought it. In US so i have ACBFF

Getting in late... started small positions in WEED, ICC, EMH, ACB so far.

Missed buying APH last week (order didn't get filled) and now it's been pumped right up.

SGBY is gunna fly.

Screen cap this

it probably has the longest road to profitability they way they're developing aurora sky, but it should be great when it's up and running in 12-18 months

if you can hold that long nothing to worry about

looks like BE and APH had a FANTASTIC week

(APH)- Aphria is getting uplisted to the TSX alongside Canopy (WEED)
And BE has gone from just over a dollar to $2.20

I'm done trying to day trade these stocks. I bought Canopy around $2.50 then sold at $5.40 because I thought everything was crashing. Then I sold MJN at 1.91 right before it jumped to 2.40. Also bought Aphria at 6.80 during the highs of November and been bagholding it ever since.

Fuck it, I'm just holding from now on

these arent penny stocks so why the fuck would you day trade them?

there's a lot of volatility, 5% swings ether way are common, no institutional investors to help keep things stable

$10 commissions don't mean much if you have enough capital to trade

what makes you think so?
APHQF closed at $4.9871 today, is that an okay price to buy in to?

WEED is listed on the TSX- aka it does have institutional investment. so will APH soon as they announced they are moving to the TSX in a few months

Let alone the biggest catalyst is coming in a few months- we will find out if Trudeau is keeping his promise

dunno, i didnt buy on the APHQF i bought APH.V

r u srs..

not day trade, more like swing trading. Anyway, I'm giving up on trying to time the market. Just going to invest in companies that I'm confident holding for long periods of time.

I felt the same way. Thx

>Tfw bought 200 at 1.41
>Bought 420 (lol!) Of THC at 1.00

Hello darkness my old friend

>WEED is listed on the TSX- aka it does have institutional investment. so will APH soon as they announced they are moving to the TSX in a few months

the prices are based on recreation being legal, which isn't yet
institutional investors would get sued if they buy now and legalization doesn't pass on the first try

20 implies a market cap of almost 4 billion, which is a lot for a company that isn't currently profitable

Court's and the CRA disagree

decision.tcc-cci.gc.ca/tcc-cci/decisions/en/item/31027/index.do

But there problem isnt demand at all. Correct me if im wrong, but were talking about a company that has a patient base increase of 260% in a single year. (8,000 - 29,000). There only problem is supply. (BTW im 100% green to investing so i dont know shit so im sorry if im missing something.)

Im a soon to be college graduate with nothing to his name but a car and 4k savings. Should i invest in reefer stocks?

what are the odds legalization gets delayed by Trudeau? Legislation is supposed to be happening this spring, but if it's delayed these stocks could be fucked

As a first investment, in an unstable, unestablished market? I suggest not.

>unstable
no
>unestablished
yes but thats good.

yea but americans cant buy them

He will delay so he has something on the table for re-election. He fucked himself when he cancelled the electoral reforms.

that wouldn't make sense, since the conservative party said they are in favour of legalization. it's getting legalized with or without Trudeau so using it as leverage for reelection would be dumb on his part

why?

It would leave debate between the parties as to how strict the conditions of each aspect are - allowable potencies, age limits, areas of sale, amount considered for personal use, etc.

how much do you think this will affect the stocks? There's a lot of uncertainty, I might cash out around April and wait until the dust has settled to re-enter. But if everything goes smoothly I might miss out on huge gains. Fuck I just wanna get rich why aren't politicians more transparent

whatever happens if you buy/ currently hold, you will make money.

Buy the rumors sell the news

>implying im not a paid shill

i make 100k a year shilling stocks for my jewish boss. you are the retard

You just need a broker that has access to the tsx. Americans can buy Canadian stocks just like Canadians can buy American. You just cant buy them because you're a robincuck

It will just slow any real growth until things happen. Things will pick up around mid March early April just because it'll be all over the news as the deadline comes up, but if nothing solid is announced I don't see Canopy staying above 13 any better than it has in the past, and everything other than maybe Aphria will be the same pattern.

so are share prices going to drop again?

>no one talking about TBP

bought 1,700 at 0.29 at start of this year, sold at $1.32 two days ago

Thats why TJMJF rose like 1000% since august...

market cap is about 70000 per patient at 30000 patients

good chance legalization is in 9 weeks exactly, don't expect a big drop

im in at 0.7 w 10k shares, shoulda sold at 1.4 yesterday when i was up double.

ohwell live and learn still holding

What's going on with tbp.cn?
2 days ago it jumped up 10% (considered selling some, bought them at like .2$). And now I keep getting alerts that it's going down 10%...

Decided to go in on canadian weed stocks :D planning on holding these for the long term...

That's the most basic bitch portfolio I've ever seen.

yeah i just made it today, i have another 30k in etf and then another 40k just sitting but I'm worried of investing all my money because of incoming crash...

can i see yours then Mr. Buffet?

20k in trump coin
5k in Dogecoin
10k in rare pepe portraits

That's okay. Hold on to the canopy growth and you'll be one happy camper, you have a real nice quantity of them

>2 weed stocks (80percent of the portfolio)
>2 tech stocks
>shell

ayyy lmao

I wouldnt exactly call it a good chance. More than likely it gets delayed with some small progress forwards.

Memes aside - renewables, mortuary firms, pharmaceuticals.

For canadian investors look into PLC. Only publically traded mortuary company. Long term stock. The day of the take will take out us Leafs soon enough

This was written today:

>Canopy has destroyed over $1 million of medical marijuana produced by the company’s subsidiary Mettrum Ltd. which has allegedly sprayed its cannabis plants with banned chemical pesticide myclobutanil since 2014, according to a former Mettrum employee. This pesticide is prohibited because when heated, the pesticide emits hydrogen cyanide.

>The former employee also indicated that not only did the company knowingly spray this prohibited pesticide on its plants, but it hid the pesticide in the ceiling tiles during Health Canada inspections to avoid detection; Health Canada was not testing plants for banned chemicals at the time.

FYI, Hydrogen Cyanide will kill a person in 1 minute at a concentration of 2000 ppm.

Also isn't a bit worrying that a company whose revenue is only 10,000,000 has a stock valued at over 12 dollars?

And what if Trudeau doesn't legalize weed? Why hasn't he done it already? He already completely abandoned his promise to change the electoral system.

nah 70% of my portfolio is etfs they're just not visible in that photo ;)

He won't.

This government has no teeth. They do know that they only won because of the DUDE WEED LMAO vote. They'll keep mum on legalization until their popularity falls, and then make a big push on the appearance of legalizing to regain the vote at their end of term.

Honestly I think the stock will keep going up on hype alone. I will get cold feet when it hits 14

Vanguard?

source? thats insane

>And what if Trudeau doesn't legalize weed?

The liberals would never be elected into power again.

How they do it is the important bit. Will it be government run dispensaries like alcohol is in many provinces? If so then this stock becomes worth less in a heartbeat.