/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>SSE? Should i use the Skyrim Special Edition?
Only if you don't want mods. It does not have SKSE and the ENB binaries are bad. Stick with Old Skyrim.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never
>Really?
Yes really.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8LDWsR1M
pastebin.com/ZabyTuXT
pastebin.com/g97KBiNA
youtu.be/2BOIZMVVLBE
steamcommunity.com/id/SWMK20/
trywhat.seesaa.net/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29258/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you if you don't take it back.

>more than 4 years ago

Where does the time all go?

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Why does the passage of time of that post surprises you more of than that we're still playing this shitty six year old game?

Anyone got the picture? All these years and I never saw it.

What's it like being a mamby pamby asskisser who doesn't contribute to the prestige of this general?

Yeah I have seen a few articles like that in my day and always enjoyed reading them. The Oblivion ones in particular were extremely helpful since the chargen for that game is much more powerful than Skyrim's, but harder to use. It's interesting to get an in-depth look into the tastes and processes of other modders especially from other countries.

I mean most modders we come across don't even know what the fuck they've made and just post their weird fettish fueled characters. Creeps me out. Actual artistry in character design is what we should all be pursuing.

Speak for yourself, all of those people are doing other things unlike you, nerd.

>Speak for yourself, all of those people are doing other things unlike you, nerd.
Other things like posting screenshots in a message board?

My Oblivion was such an unstable mess back when it was all I played. Really loved some of the mods for it. One of the modders was really into dark fantasy/gothic fantasy/vampires which fit my taste perfectly so outfits and such were easy to come across. They'd never share their characters though, so I remember cobbling all sorts of stuff together to make a properly pale vampire girl, with the challenge being I wanted to find a balance between elegant, cut and creepy looking.

Something I still try to do, since that's very much my taste.

Will I be missing out if I dont make a mage in morrowind?

Play a real game you nerd why does your waifu still suck after 6 years?

Got any pictures of it? There are indeed tons of mods that fit your tastes, you got lucky. Did you use the Xeo or Xenia race mods? Or something else?

Yeah.

Plugins.txt pastebin.com/8LDWsR1M
Loadorder.txt pastebin.com/ZabyTuXT

I'll work on getting some paste and fixing the cpu, thanks

Also, CPU usage fluctuates but is under 10% when not running Skyrim (but still 85 degrees)

dont talk shit about my waifu

10% is still a lot for idle, what uses that much? Also post your mod list, you posted plugins twice.

Try and stop me s'wit.

What do you think about the more recent Oblivion races and textures floating around?

Frayed knot. I didn't do much screen shot taking back then. Xenia was basically perfect for my needs though, so, spot on. My initial lack of interest in Skyrim was because Oblivion had so thoroughly spoken to my interests with its mods. Actually, these days Skyrim is decent at it too, but it took it awhile to build up, which is only natural really. No complaints.

It goes from 1 to 10%, right now all I've got open is /tesg/ and MO.

modlist: pastebin.com/g97KBiNA

Are they released to the public, or cannothaves?

They're amazing to me but organizing and installing them has been a massive road block for me. I installed Oblivion a couple of weeks ago and started heavily modding it, but now that I'm at the race and cosmetics stage I've gotten lazy as hell. There's a lot to go through and I like being thorough.

Which one is that? It looks like a potato. When I think of new races I just think of the Evy race(basically a port of Vindictus' Evy) and various modifications of the FF race. Very anime styled races. Image related was a really hard to get FF race variant that pretty much guarantees an anime babe.

Dunno how it is now but I was really annoyed that Skyrim had basically no race mods like Oblivion did, and the armors mostly look low quality as fuck. At least low quality in Oblivion was consistent with the art style so it didn't clash so hard.

That is a fucking stupidly high temperature for idle. I could literally use a little passive cooler on my CPU and probably not hit that.

I can not for the life of me find a high resolution face texture anywhere for the FFrace. Where did you get yours?

Anyway, I'd get to replacing the paste ASAP, as those temps are alarming for idle. How did you do it the first time?

I don't know about high resolution but I have a bunch of textures for the face.

I'm positive I found a hires one 2 days ago but my folder is fucked up right now, who knows where it went.

Most of them are cannothaves, unfortunately.

It's one by Darigaz on the nexus. Not exactly sure what race she's based on, but the textures are cannothave. I know Darigaz often edits the FF Race though. Where did you find that texture?

Evy looks great but I had a bit of trouble getting good at that one.

The best one's I've found are from various companion mods. This one is from CM Belphe. The other one I found was some incubus companion or something.

Care to upload them?

It's a fair point. Using Xenia as an example, it's not technically advanced or realistic, or any of that, but it's still really charming in context. Same goes for my preferred house there, the Shadowcrest Vineyard. I know it's an over used, but if I had to describe any player house in Oblivion as comfy - by my standards - that'd be it.

Not to say everyone would agree, I know my taste is specific.

HEY ASSHOLE, Don't post my waifu

aw shit, we posting oblivion now?

Did Shadowcrest have any crafting? The best Oblivion homes are always the ones which have an oven where you can bake bread or something.

It should always be Oblivion time.

youtu.be/2BOIZMVVLBE

Are you sure it's not on the dude's blog? I bet if you wanked him off he'd share them with you either way. And I dunno where I found any of this stuff it all comes from google translated blogs and poured into randomly named folders so I lose track.

>全てのデータは再配布禁止でお願いします。
But the author says not to...

After E3 and presuming I don't go back to work I'll organize my Oblivion folder then I'll come back with something worth uploading. Are you a regular or should I grab your Steam? And also if you want hires you can probably just run them through waifu2x.

I liked how you had different head pieces too like ears and horns. Skyrim cut all that which was lame.

I found this funny program that can eat facegen files and export them to Skyrim, GTAV, and a couple of other games very easily. I had a few laughs at the results I found. You could always get facegen heads into these games but this program makes it easy.

Always, but especially if it's Horse Armor, so we can shit on Creation Club.

It had an animated wine press, complete with a wine aging feature. It also had a perfectly functional auto sorting storage system. It had crafting so far as spell making, enchanting, alchemy and other stuff. It had a dungeon down below with prisoners to feed on as a vampire. I think there was a forge and stuff, but it's been awhile. A summoning altar. All sorts of features. It was packed full.

You didn't completely lose stuff like that in skyrim, I've seen claws and horns, even bunny ears - but I get you're meaning. It's not nearly as common to see that brand of content.

what's the sleeveless Vampire Royal Armor mod used in Seranaholic's screencaps?

>But the author says not to...
Wow user, you're so altruistic and righteous!

steamcommunity.com/id/SWMK20/

my nigger

I had some friends help me set up the computer when I first bought all the stuff for it (late 2013) which is why I'm having a lot of trouble now. Might see if I can find some vids before working on it

nope, still morrowind hours

Isn't it amazing watching Izzy talk to himself.

oh watch out he'll come with some witty retort now! brace for it :P

Ears were removed since they centralized the head mesh. And in the CS you had options for a couple other parts. Like compare loli Oblivion elves to Skyrim, it's just a joke that Oblivion did better there. I also forget the details but making new custom head models wasn't anything like it was in Oblivion or Morrowind(very easy). Something to do with animations.

I actually like to respect the wishes of secret nippon modders because if I got caught they would delete their stuff. This guy already regularly deletes files he shares so I'm just paranoid about checking out his blog every month.
trywhat.seesaa.net/
It was stressful just getting the mod for myself, I had to type in moon runes to make an account, find an area code probably, and shit like that.

Ur using too many Graphics my man, Morrowind should look more crisp than not imo.

was this irony intentional?

w-what did they do to his dick?

They cut it off or burned it away.

Must be some skimpy replacer.

the Blackhand altmer was a cannibal afaik

Watch a few vids on assembly, and one for paste application. The paste layer is only there to supplement for imperfections on both the cpu and heatsink surfaces. It isn't there for anything else really, so make it thin. I suggest warming up the paste if you're getting a thick one, but either way it can take quite a bit of time to spread it.

Keep your mobo manual handy, you might need it if your mobo doesn't have that block for the mobo speaker/case cables.

>ears

I get what you're saying now. Didn't think of that.

Fuck it, I'm staying with OCO, dealing with cannothaves is too much of a pain in the ass when all I want is my character to look good in Oblivion with minimal effort. I appreciate the info though.

Oh shit, I forgot to ask. Does the camera bug occur on a new save? You're using nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29258/? , right? Go for TK dodge I say. It might even fix your problem.

I mean I'll upload it all when I find it but ok. Considering I actually have this race there's no cannot have races at all, outside of that one user mentioned up a bit but it looks bad anyway.

My plan is to replace vanilla races with better looking ones and maybe tweak the NPCs. But seriously I downloaded over 1000 mods and I want to sort through them before continuing and that shit just ain't fun. I also want to go through western modding blogs and about 40 foreign ones before I feel up-to-date on my hoarding. I have a problem.

Well send me a friend request anyways just in case if at any point your feeling generous.

Ah, that guy? I came across his blog a bit ago but found the downloads deleted.

Anyway, if you reupload that stuff, it'd be nice, but if you'd rather not then that's fine too. Good luck with sorting all those mods out.

OCO won't really let you make a good looking character. It'll be passable at best and exactly like every other OCO character. I've never tried it myself because of compatibility with Elsweyr and I like the vanilla head, but you might like Enhanced Genetic Overhaul more.

>Straight White Male
sorry, I'm gay.

Well I wasn't looking for a serious relationship, faggot.

>and I like the vanilla head
Potato NPC fans unite.

There are still some links on his blog but yeah some expire. I got everything though I think.

WAIFU

>>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Never
>>Really?
>Yes really.

Not *really*, it just probably won't come out this until the end of this year or early 2018.

But it's nsfw

I created the character during the modding process so it might be better to start anew as everything is working now. Thanks for the dodge suggestion, I'll do that now

>source: my ass

remember when it was said to be released mid March?

nice waifu bro

y-you too.

He took "eat a dick" too literally

>not a new IP

Stop replying to yourself.

What's happening when scripts keep initialising over and over? I've had "better spell learning initialised" looping over and over for ages in the top left and also the script warnings load every time I open skyrim

>script warnings
What are you talking about, exactly? What gives you that warning? Does the looping thing happen on a new game?

>Morrowind should look more crisp than not
i think that's just the enbpallete shader that i'm using with MGEXE. it even fucks with the anti-aliasing and gives things a fuzzy feel. still looking for an alternative.

i might also get rid of the foreground blurring on the character. it's all a work in progress

Good job on her hips.

LUTs aren't for gameplay! You're just lowering detail using them and yeah that's probably why I thought it looked smudgy.

I'll post waifu and newest screenshot, adapted for christian boards.

>Discord is making fun of us again

This guy gets it.

Don't you have anything else better to do?

Who cares what shitpost-central says?

>all these sad waifufags posting
Imagine being that lonely.

where do you get those mods ?

HATE TODD

oh look its morrowcuck shitposting gain, but remember, god kind eiries said he is a cool guy

Literally who?

>all those chink eyed sameface

wew lad

whats up with those ugly samefaces? waifukeks are pathetic

is skyrim worth getting on steam or i should pirate it ?

Where are all the vampires?

You can only get SE iirc. So If you're looking for OG Skyrim, you might aswell pirate it.

dead

You need to follow a link to buy oldrim. You need to buy everything seperately, so I suggest you pirate atleast the DLC.

In molag bal rape realm.

on steam there is both skyrim and the special edition

i don't understand what are you talking about

Hopefully dead or dying.

That's an impressive looking turd.

>script warnings
"Here is how you use the mod, it's up to date, thank you for installing, remember to configure in the MCM!"

>looping
Hasn't seemed to occur on a new character so far