Exhust come "loose"?

im interested in a corolla, only thing bugging me is the problem it has. the owner says the car is a little loud since the exhaust came loose, he originally thought it was the muffler but now knows its the exhaust. does that ever come loose form normal driving? ive never heard of that happening

Buy a new rubber connector, or wrap connection with bailing wire or clothes hanger.

Probably just needs a new muffler bearing.

Used cars are fun like that.

Those stupid rubber hangers dry out and break

All you need is a new rubber piece. They're cheap

>not ziptying it
Do you even shitbox?

OP here, thats a image from google, not the actual car

so i guess this sounds legit, if thats the actualy problem then its a bargain

Well is the loudness due to rattling, or does the car sound like a tractor. If it's rattling, it could be just a rubber piece like that pic, and easy to fix. If not, it could be a looses exhaust manifold due to a broken stud, rusted out exhaust that has created a leak, or something like that which is more expensive. You would need to take a look at the exhaust system and find what kind of sound and where it's coming from. Remember to assume the worst, and don't be a dumbass.

>thats a image from google, not the actual car
If taking an actual photo is too complicated for you, consider going to your local used car dealer and trusting the friendly salesman.

>isn't chopped before the muffler
begone thot.

thank you for the info, how much will the more expensive option be you think

dont ziptie or wire it together if you need to pass inspections, they'll make you throw on a rubber hanger anyways and it's only like 10 bucks

>All you need is a new rubber piece.

You need this. But many miles of driving without this support may have caused a weld or pipe to crack. Inspect entire system.

>image from google, not the actual car

Got a great deal on a car. Only $700. It's just like the pic, except it's a Twingo.

My problems are usually not the rubber hanger, but more the exhaust itself being bent

>implying pic related is OP's potential by
how can you be this dumb

the exhaust on my car is also loose OP

it’s even completely fallen off too once but idc

Are you black?
I've only ever heard black people say "X come loose" and not "has detached/has separated" or even "X has come loose", but not just "X come loose"

but he said came loose, not come loose

>exhust come "loose"?

Check the title