2 door cars

>2 door cars

Coupes are for girls, or super fast cars with >350 hp.

Test drove new Civic Coupe and there's just no reason to hinder myself with 2 doors. I use the backseat for more than seating friends.

Also, Mitsubishi Evo's look sick as fuck as sedans and not being a little girly coupe

Masculinity is actually the reason a Sedan Impala is used instead of a Coupé.

Keep your shit opinions inside your own head

I dislike curvey sedans, but yeah, sedans are masculine as fuck. Example, Charger, S Class, 7 series BMW.

Sedan Impalas look better imho, more full-bodied

step aside schlubs, big papa has arrived.

(side note, friend in high school had a ~70's Oldsmobile or maybe a Plymouth coupe, and we would fit 4 in the front bench, and 4 in the back seat and would ditch school to go to the beach in that thing)

>He can't afford a two door car

>You're not a man unless you have an arbitrary amount of doors on your car

Sedans are timeless.

>2-doors
>exact same dimensions as the 4-door version
>rear legroom is not compromised

How is it that only Subaru ever managed to get this right?

Sedans are for carrying multiple passengers.

Even better still, the Wagon version has identical dimensions to both the coupe and the sedan, just with a full hatch instead of notching off for a trunk.

pic related for comparison

It's shows maturity, and signals to women that you are socially significant and can provide for children.

>or super fast cars with >350 hp
Good caveat.
>Two door 400hp here.

It depends.
Shared platform coupes are crap.
Sports cars purpose built with 2 doors are fine.

Based Subaru

Fuck that frivolous shit, have a good time with your life.

throughout history, 2 door cars were cheaper than 4 doors. That has only changed recently becasue coupes are often sports cars. However I'm pretty sure the 2 door Yaris and Hyundai Elantras were at least $2,000 cheaper than the 4 and 5 door versions. Civic 2 doors used to be way cheaper, but cause of supply/ demand, sedans are cheaper cause mass production

So techn ically you pay more, for an inferior, less useful product, with the benefit of saying it looks better, and have to reach around to put things in the backseat like a schmuck

This confirms that compact cars just look retarded. No matter the layout.

Doesn't matter if it looks retarded, a WRX or STi version has all the power and handling to make up for its derpy aesthetics several times over.

honest opinion about Accord coupe? Is it compromise because it's just a shortened Accord? Or is it worth it for the sleek streamlined A E S T H E T I C ?

>Shitposting about door numbers shows maturity

>changed recently
Exactly, why are you arguing what used to be?

This looks great with 4 (or 5, what the fuck ever) doors, it would look like a clown car with 2.

Coupes with tons of space behind the door are the
WORST
O
R
S
T

The new Civic does this and it's awful

Oh yeah, the newer gen Imprezas definitely would not look good as a 2-door without being shortened or fucked up somehow.

I'm still salty the new WRX doesn't come as a wagon, and we'll never get the Levorg in the US. I'm still driving my old POS 2003 WRX Wagon (on engine #3, 310k miles) until the day Subaru gets their shit together. I will buy one brand new the day they make the WRX great again.

Shrunk up, it would literally be this, kek

>in the backseat
maybe OP can't afford a two door because it has no backseat