/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

MOTHERFUCKING LOTUS ESPRIT edition

Last thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60212/GTA-Online-Bonuses-Double-GTA-RP-Opportunities-Limited-Time-Discounts
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60222/GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Underground-Bunkers-Mobile-Operations-Centers-an
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60224/Watch-the-GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Trailer

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EerWYWSA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB9Eh5x1fwQ
youtu.be/HT-mSima3CE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Insurgent3 looks the same as what we have now.
Perhaps it has upgrades via research

Hooray for bonds

>this entire update

HER NAME IS _________ SHE IS ________

Update time when?

I'm gonna try making this with the new Lotus

I think the only difference is the fucking tow ball in the back

7th for hoping that either the Torero, the Vagner or the XA21 is a new Pfister.

UPDATE IS OUT!
CHEETAH CLASSIC $1,115,000

>Still have 460mil
Maybe next time R$

IT HAS A TOW HOOK, YOU CAN TOW THINGS WITH IT!!

Got 105mil cash and 126m in protos

>getting excited for dripfeed content

dumb weeb

Hooray for only 23% of my modded money being taken!

>classic sports garage is already full
SHIT

THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE ME BUY ANOTHER INSURGENT JUST FOR A FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING TOW HOOK!!!!!!!!!

A GOD DAMN TOWING BALL!!!

/ss/ and musclegirls

Show me your war face, /gtag/

never had hackerbux$$$ before, do I upgrade my X80s before storing them?

muh dick

not worth the effort tbqh

does this mean we also get a turreted insurgent as a "Personal Vehicle" now?

no

dont we already have this car

sheeeeit

It's beautiful!

No. it means your Pegasus insurgent is fucking useless and you have to buy another one all for a fucking tow hook

nice.

Rockstar just gave me 1.5m kek

here in my garage

>generic_supercar.jpg

Thanks, guys :)

Same screenshot from earlier, faggot. Try harder.

They only removed the money that others gave me, I'm tempted to hackerfuck myself back what they took before the update since I know it's undetected now.

>/gtag/ running through Los Santos with anti-aa, tanks, hydras, savages, valks, flying bikes and mobile trucks

This looks more like a Countach, from the rear at least

>GTAG trannies spamming the same missions and crying if anyone suggests doing anything else

I just posted it again because last time was at the end of the thread

>/randoms/ running through Los Santos with anti-aa, tanks, hydras, savages, valks, flying bikes and mobile trucks

no more public servers I guess

I really hope that looks better in color

It's obviously a motherfucking Countach.

Also, isn't this that shitty Jaguar supercar that never got off prototype stage? Goddamnit, they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for these supercars.

So the insurgent pickup can haul the AA turret too, neato

Makes me wonder how all these trailers will react to explosives

>anti-anti aircraft

thats a spyker or whatever

swedish boat steering wheelcar lol

Is it out?

my dick is, yes.

Yes, restart your steam/client

Already getting millons again from hackerbux
GG rockstar

By bonds do you just mean buying vehicles?

Nope, there's a little bit of Spyker in there but most of it is pic related.

OH NO
GUNRUNNING WORKS LIKE MC BUSINESSES
pastebin.com/EerWYWSA

>Was thinking I might have to put something other than synthwave on my self radio for this update
>Then they hit us with the Testarossa, Countach, and Esprit

A small hit, but yeah it's happening.

nah thats the front of teh other super shown

the REAR is that car yes though

It was obvious from the moment they mentioned "research" - something you will need to invest in and takes time.

>unsourced

Reminder to be courteous to other drivers during gunrunning

Every one of my shekels, at least for now, is safe and accounted for.

>mfw still have 10 million in my pocket
Should I just dump it all in three last X80s or is it such a comparatively negligible amount of money that I could probably try to keep it?

DELUXO IS NEXT BOYS

Literally everyone saw that coming desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZB9Eh5x1fwQ

Keep it. The update is up. See what you can do.

>We all have days when we're feeling fragile and in need of some support. Well now, no matter where you are, and no matter how bad your situation, you can pay Pegasus to deliver this head-to-toe, military-grade body armor with accompanying minigun, and we guarantee your problems are about to get a lot smaller, and a lot more open to negotiation.
Oh my, you can literally order juggernaut suits off Pegasus now?

They're getting smarter, but as long as they won't go into negative numbers, it's literally nothing.

>obtain 100M
>get memebonds spending 50M, worth 25M
>sweep happens, you now have -50M
>sell memebonds, you're now at -25M
Now that would be something.

>the update is up

On what, console?

memebonds?

>debt collectors chase you constantly like in San Andreas

Buying X80s with hackerbux in order to sell if you get fucked

i bet that they wouldn't make you go into negative numbers

>It might be called an Anti-Aircraft Trailer, but don't let that put any limits on your creativity. What you choose to reduce to smoking rubble with this thing is your business, and the sky is most definitely not the limit. Comes towed by a Vapid Sadler as standard.
Your move, shitters.

Ah oke thanks

how many hour left till fuckin dlc?

>Upgrade this weapon to a custom variant and gain access to unique attachments, tints and camouflage patterns exclusive to the Mobile Operations Center.

hmmmmmm

Love that gook book.

My money's all accounted for still and we've got pictures that are old being reposted and claimed as new. There is at least one confirmed liar ITT.

>There are probably several excellent reasons why a modified golf caddy is the time-honored choice for getting around in your subterranean lair.
CADDY CONFIRMED AS DRIVABLE, HOLY FUCK! NOW I'M ACTUALLY HYPED!

Can't even sell cars anymore, or is there a different way now.

Aston cuz why not

We all have days when we're feeling fragile and in need of some support. Well now, no matter where you are, and no matter how bad your situation, you can pay Pegasus to deliver this head-to-toe, military-grade body armor with accompanying minigun, and we guarantee your problems are about to get a lot smaller, and a lot more open to negotiation.

>pegasus armour

neat

>>Assigned staff will use supplies to research weapon and vehicle modifications. Additional funds can also be used to complete active research projects early by selecting the Fast-track option.
>you will have to """research"" to purchase your mods
FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Just buy a Shark Card™ to Fast-Track™ the process

welcome to 2 weeks ago friend

>Purchase this upgrade to install security personnel and surveillance equipment. This will reduce the likelihood of your stock being stolen by enemies.

IT'S LITERALLY JUST BIKER BUSINESSES ALL OVER AGAIN BUT WITH EVEN MORE PAYWALLS

DEAD ON ARRIVAL

I REPEAT, DEAD ON ARRIVAL

youtu.be/HT-mSima3CE

>The Half-track might look like it's having a really dangerous identity crisis, but trust us, it works. The all-terrain capabilities of a tank, with all the advantages of a truck: straightforward handling, a spacious, prostitute-friendly cabin, and lots of fresh air for the lunatic on the .50 cal in the back.

>prostitute friendly

kek they know

>0x2C424A90 = We all have days when we're feeling fragile and in need of some support. Well now, no matter where you are, and no matter how bad your situation, you can pay Pegasus to deliver this head-to-toe, military-grade body armor with accompanying minigun, and we guarantee your problems are about to get a lot smaller, and a lot more open to negotiation.
God fuckin' dammit, they can't just give it to us as a regular outfit?

shitters would abuse it

>It's a rare car that allows you to be perfectly composed, effortlessly suave and extraordinarily violent all at the same time - and yet, somehow, the Ardent does all that and more. Behind the wheel of this masterpiece there's nothing you can't do: lose your pursuers, pop the dual machine guns, gun down the survivors, drop a pithy remark, open the champagne, have a quickie, drive into the sea, realize you've made a terrible mistake, and swiftly drown.
First we have the Ruiner 2000 as an obvious copy of KITT and now we have an exact copy of the Lotus Esprit from 007? How can it be Rockstar hasn't been sued for copyright infringement blatantly ripping off so many pop culture vehicles? What the fuck are we gonna have next, a transformable Optimus Prime?

okay.

I'd rather have it like this desu, although a cosmetic-only variant would be nice I suppose.

>PHANTOM PRIME

>pop the dual machine guns

will 007 fags shut up now?

>Supplies are required to manufacture weapons or research modifications. They can be stolen from a range of sources or a fee can be paid to have supplies delivered directly to the Bunker.

I already knew this was going to happen and I'm still disappointed.

>Heavy Sniper Mk II Night Vision Scope
sheeeiit

>Dual machine guns
Literally the most useless shit on any armed vehicle.

Earlier when I was talking about banking your money being something they can check, I was called a liar. The group I'm in with, after talking amongst themselves and reading the posts of others in various forums, have come to the conclusion that banking hackerbux through the phone or an ATM is the primary method used to target people this time.

Not falling for this meme again

>Increased damage to vehicles. Also penetrates bullet resistant and bulletproof vehicle glass. Reduced capacity.

ahahaHAHAHA yes! YES!

gun mods btfo of kuruma shitters!

Higher caliber, then?

.357 Sig "AP Pistol" fucking when?