What's the most masculine car a man can drive? I'll start

What's the most masculine car a man can drive? I'll start.

Pic related.

>Not yellow.

Maximum testosterone things considered

SOLID AXLES check, cause independant is for cuck bitches
900 foot pound of diesel TORK, cause gasoline is for cuck bitches, check
Lot's of rubber, to grip this Earth, CHECK
Lifted, so no fat chicks or weaklings can get in, CHECK
BLACK, the most masculine paint for a vehicle, CHECK
Toolbox in the back, CHECK, work on my own shit cause I aint a bitch

gay ass girly little cuck tires. WRONG TRY AGAIN.

Definitely have to be in all black

It looks like a concerned dog.

HURR DURR I BET THAT GUY HAS A MICRO DICK

>cause gasoline is for cuck bitches, check
so europe is pretty tough then

lifted trucks that never touch dirt? No way, trucks are for work. Manly work. Pony cars are for hot chicks.

If they're not Power Strokin', they better be Cummin' at least 450ft.lbs. of torque, enough to chirp the tires of a 6,000 truck. If not, then no, a little Golf TDI 1.9L Diesel is not manly by any stretch.

Winrar

nice truck mullet

Instantly thought of the Virgin Single Cab thread. Crew cab for the Bro's and Hoe's.

Have fun dishing out Shekels for the heavy equipment to come rescue your girly wannabe Jeeps

>broken with the hood up
Sounds about right.

Regarding the preceding posts some people might disagree but.. If you really want to push her limits, she's a deadly car.

Truck guy here, thought of most masculine CAR

More of a gentleman's thing (i.e. pussy) but for a CAR, definitely BMW 7 Series. 3's look gay. 5's not big enough. 7 gets the proportions right, and it's the big daddy. Mercedes Benz' S Class too curvey and feminine looking. Lexus LS 460 a 2nd place.

fucking womens or closted gay manlet brotudes cars.
If you drive those you seriously doubt your sexuality.
Real men drive whatever they want, even if its a miata or mrs

I love seeing sportcars in winter, that's manly.

All the wimps and sissies switch to a winter vehicle instead.

Serious, what did Hugh Hefner drive?

These threads are stupid and always turn to garbage about brodozers. A masculine man would do something manly like cutting lumber, so he might drive a slightly used pickup or SUV with 4x4 to get through logging roads after rain. Or he might have a white collar or industrial job, and at that point it's whatever the fuck gets him from A to B, just well maintained.

Especially with a car like the gt2. No ABS ESP or that other stuff.

>No ABS
fuck that's tough
I switched it off in Forza yesterday and my laptimes added like 30 seconds

Some of us don't like killing them with rust.

this even mr2 is piss easy for winter.
I don't drive mine since I have mint paint and I don't want to ruin it yet. I need to buy another one for winter and ice track.

Do you think little trucks are equally masculine as larger ones?

Whatever has 4x4 if nothing's being towed. An extended cab 4x4 ranger stepside would be my dream daily if i was still into dirtbiking.

>it doesnt even have a V8 KEK

watabitch.jpeg

go buy tampons

YAHOOOOOO WEEEE BOYSSSS

A fucking Miata is manlier if you never use your shitbarge truck for anything, you gay clown hat.

>All these truck cucks thinking they're made out of crystalized testosterone

Enjoy your safety cages, bitches.

Motorcycle chariot > All

>muh rust
>muh mint paint
go color your fingernails you pansies

Neglecting your valuables is for women.

Think there's a banjo cover of Deja Vu out there?

Why lift it, when the axle is this low?

>If you drive those you seriously doubt your sexuality.
>Real men drive whatever they want

Only women treat cars like shit. Driving your sports car in winter is like taking your gf to the Chernobyl elephant' s foot with no rad gear

Brodozers gonna brodoze, but with actual rock crawlers solid axle is oreferes because you never lose ground clearance. You just drive your wheels over high points and the suspension articulates.

A dentside ford/square chevy he completely frame off resto'd by himself. Thats fuckin manly

Bread on bus pass.

>Neglecting your valuables is for women.
A car is only valuable when driven, putting it in ur bitch garage is cuck shit

>Only women treat cars like shit.
I maintain mine for driving
making it all shine and nicey is for girls
go buy a dildo

So manly it embodies law itself

I love it when manlets step out of this shit pretending like they actually use it for anything other than mall crawling and compensating for their tiny dicks.

>having a vehicle capable of double digit emm pee gees
>not occupying the entirety of your lane
>being a man

>Rare
>Capable
>Dependable
>Classic
>Rugged

This or a bright pink hello kitty racing livery Mini cooper.

virgin tier car. real man is manly even inside twingo or a miata.

A real man makes the wisest purchase decision based on his individual situation and doesn't get influenced by the vanity of others.

You'd be amazed what "brodozers" can do. The issue is finding someone that's not afraid to get their truck dirty and not be a little bitch

I'm referring to the type that are all show I guess. Designed for nothing but to ride high, blind other drivers, and still be comfyish. Nothing wrong with a pickup.

agua

frio

Rust is bad for structural integrity and getting those fucking bolts off, not just looks.

Also a lack of pride in your belongings is feminine

>whatever my sugar daddy will buy me a new one lol~

>ITS FOR DRIVIN
It's for fun drivin'. A wrench is for wrenchin but you don't use it as a crowbar because you can get a crowbar for that.

What about cadillac ct6

Try remembering that you don't straddle obstacles, you drive onto them. Better suspension travel and room for big tires that grab shit better. And of course bigger tires do give you a bit more ground clearance as they make the axle sit higher.
For brodozers however , it's a moot point because it's done strictly for the appearance.

He rode pussy

>what is an undercoat?

can we bring this sport back

An imperfect solution.

>not a 69

butternut yellow is supremely underrated but only if its original paint that's been baked in the sun for decades.

When its $50,000 "I know what I got" Barrett Jackson restored then it looks really weird

>You'd be amazed what "brodozers" can do.

Guy thinks his truck is a baja trophy truck, only think keeping his frame above his axle are spaghetti thin coilovers.

Myers Manx

>I don't know, Vlad. Whatever it was, it is not here anymore

>*deebly gonzerned*

But of course only the manliest car for me

nice pants, faggot

SBC swapped S10

What's more masculine than being a fucking billionaire?

we settled this last thread

>popups
>L O N G hood, similar to owners manhood
>375 hp V8
>no woman has ever been spotted driving one
>literally called the Toronado

>projecting
lol cope more

>real men SUCK DICKS and WEAR PINK and SIT DOWN WHILE THEY PEE and CHANGE THEIR TAMPONS and PUT ON LIPSTICK and get TRANNY SURGERY
>if you like anything MANLY you're just COMPENSATING because u rnt real MAN
lmao this is the modern nu-male everybody

Those are my horribly deformed legs, not my pants. They are just distorted by the reflection.

hey, what's wrong with sitting down to pee?

is it even a question

>FWD

No thanks

A sexual emergency van

some user had a Chevelle in a similar yellow-cream

goddamn I love that color on old muscle

your mom boyo

Made my peenor tingle.

>'71
>coupe
>base trim

Its like you WANT tyrone to pound that cute ass.

twingo

I think the point is that the subversion of typical manliness is a manly act in itself, as part of being manly is being your own person.

At that point, the only unmanly thing is blindly following ideals in hopes of finding acceptance. Which is a pretty pussy thing to do, under any sane radar.

this honestly.
all these trucks and old muscle cars reek of insecure toxic masculinity. total cuck move

Because only a real man would not give a fuck about the opinions of others and do whatever the hell they want to their car even if car culture deems it wrong.