paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: pastebin.com/tMqksTK4

/parag/ OC:
pastebin.com/ZaedWcma
i.imgur.com/FdxOJhs.png

Best waifu edition

ded geam

you've seen nothing yet

I'm enjoying it quite a lot. I'm new, but still, I'm looking forward to the finished product. God this game needs voices.

Also, is EVERY Wukong player mediocre at best? I swear it's a console players using him.

>patch hits right before I get my victory rewards
I better get that shit, I played my ass off. I'm boosted too.

console players can't use him unless they want their game to be 5fps

>build monkey fuck with a ton of attack speed
>have a phase ult you
>crash ur console

why the hell does it take so long to level up now the last time i made an account i had pvp unlocked after 3 bot games

tfw coming back/waking up to brand spanking new /bush thread

if we're lucky we might even make it to 150 this time

why dont the lane designations work anymore how the fuck does ebin manage to randomly fuck up the simplest things

Bump

Pre-game bump.

I had a lose streak last night, i hope today will be a better day.

What's your favorite lane/role for King Dong?
I like Offlane since I like to do my own thing mostly and run on over when mid needs a split push

>free cxp
>amazing escapes for 0 mana cost
>godlike wave clearing and tower damage for splitpushing

hes the first character in the game actually designed for offlane as opposed to just going there since you dont really fit anywhere else

ded gam

Why are my teams always so shit?

It would be a fun game if i would have decent teammates, but it's just frustrating like this.

I remember the description for offlane heroes including mobility and durability. There's one more but I forget. It's the reason I see (almost) any hero with an escape being offlane viable as well

I just feel like putting him in Offlane or jungle robs you of a more useful character desu.

Pre-game bump, wish me luck gents.

Fucking updates take forever, Jesus Christ

Come on fellas, keep this bumped untold the yanks get back from summer school

Bump

>put in against a five stack because our Sparrow brought along their feeder friend the Howitzer
>he goes 0-6 in the first 15 minutes
>enemy team gunning for me the entire time because I'm the only one getting kills and pushing objectives
Fix. The fucking. Matchmaking.

lane designations?

Last thread had 600+ didn't it?
Also, tfw soloq or nothing

In draft, when you select which lane you want. They all show up as "any lane" after the last patch.

thank you for the laugh anno

Last thread had 181.

Doing well lads: 2/3 so far

3/4: has your day been going as well,/parag/?

I love this magnificent gook bastard

oh i haven't logged in today yet.
good question on how they managed to fuck that up though

The answer may surprise you: get those skins onto the store and into those goddamned loot crates asap, you goons! No time to test for bugs, go go go!

quick recolor more challenger skins before the playerbase can realize they are being ripped off and we have to put actual effort into making skins

Their response to the whole thing being "no u guise, we really believe in delivering quality content and think that our art team is super talented" really fell flat after they did it twice with the Sevarog recolour.

Bump. Peak yank hours soon.

>Sev complaining about nobody warding, he doesn't have a ward either
>Aurora building crit and sitting in right lane the entire game, calling everyone else noobs
>Murdock's first card is stasis
The shitflinging in post-game chat was almost worth the half hour of pain.

How do you mean exactly? I really like his ability to split push and be able to manage any lane easily, not to mention the piss-easy damage.
Did you mean a more offensive or defensive character?

Not that I'm gonna spend irl shekels for recolors, but to be fair, when this game's marketing kicks off, casuals are gonna 'nut after nut after nut' at the amount of skins that are available for characters:
"My fave color is blue! Oh shit, They have blue for every version of this hero!"

Just woke up. Gonna try and grind some Kwang, Wukong and maybe Belica.
Expecting to go at least 1:1 W/L

bump

Why do they keep leaving the game???

I thought this would be an easy win, but then two teammates leave.

Why??

Picking Wukong isn't robbing your team of a better character, it's requiring your team to utilize different tactics. Your presence in a lane means that at least one laner (likely the enemy carry) has to stick around or else risk being split pushed immediately. I had a game last night where both teams would group mid, Id push offlane, carry would rotate to set it, Id steal jungle farm while carry rotated back mid, and then Id jump back on offlane. Ended up level 15 when most folks were 10-12 and busted their inhib about 20 minutes. Totally robbed their sev of all his stacks too, I kicked his shit in every time I saw him.

Anyway probably a lot depends on team comps too. Someone like feng or kallari mighta been better if their team was roaming lots and I could catch people rotating, but since they only fought when grouped, made it easy for me to just push while my team played it defensive.

Having him in jungle means no Khai, Kwang or Sev. Offlane is probably okay, because offlane is traditionally splitpush territory, but the offlaner is usually expected to pick up a secondary role (frontline Feng/ Kwang, assassin Countess/ Kallari).
Having one lane taken up by a dedicated splitpusher who solos OP an hour in seems like a bit of a waste.

i notice people leave a lot more than they used to. i blame phase bullshit

If you don't watch Goku and have tabs on him 24/7 he'll snatch raptors by himself while everyone's busy.

nigga if you're not grabbing your phase and pitching a tent whenever that shit's about to pop you're doing it wrong

i prefer pitching a tent with serath

Fair enough, I guess the trade off would be more damage but less cc taking him offlane

How is this game not more popular? Also, favorite heroes?

>How is this game not more popular?
because it sucks
>Also, favorite heroes?
Belica, Sparrow, Serath, Dekker, Kwang

Seven.
Seven losses in a row.
And I don't care to hear that I need to get better or carry the game myself: I'm not the problem when you have a jungling Phase or a Morigesh who dies four times then d/c's. Or a Revenant who takes offlane because fuck picking a different hero, we're going to have two carries and you're going to like it. Or the team who are literally incapable of not chasing a kill the length of the map.
I am fucking platinum mad: before this losing streak, I had finally made it back to the Elo I had been at before the last time it all came tumbling down.

Phase completely destroyed the safelane because it's impossible to poke the enemy carry out of lane as long as she's there. When I see a Riktor or Dekker, or even a Narbash, I'm fucking ecstatic. It's like being a boxer that mistakenly gets moved down a weight class for one match.

>favorite heroes?
Phase, Wukong.

If i go jungle Renevant.

nah last thread barely made it 2 days so you probably missed it entirely. we hit 750 on the thread before that though

>favorite heroes?
Sparrow, Kwang, Belica, Serath, Son Wudong

>river and gold buffs changed back so you can't kill them unless you have vision
they can make room in their patch notes for adding 8 different skin recolors but not for things that actually affect playing the game

Bump

Kwang, Greystone, Grux, Countess and Kwang.

I approve of this list

kwangarang confirmed for best character

because it's not a good game user, all of us are just masochists

kwang, phase, riktor, aurora

The game also has only been marketed at asian expos. No ads, no promos, no internet posters, no twitch ad space etc.

bump

>favorite character is the reason its not a good game
really shaved my bush

>two questions
>two answers

really picked a peck of pickled peppers

>answers contradict eachother
really baked my beans

>because it's not a good game user, all of us are just masochists
Kek

Sevarog, Belica, Kwang, Grux, Rev

Serath and Khaimera.

>Kwang has been mentioned as a favorite 5 out of seven times

Kwang is perfectly balanced and the game should be structured around him.

so the best/most fun team from responses is >Kwang
>Belica
>Serath
>Sparrow
>A random jungle or carry
2 or 3 carries 2 junglers and no support. /parag/ really represents the silver community

He asked for most fun heroes, and support is not fun to play.

i actually have a bunch of fun playing supports that arent phase.

The only time I ever had fun playing support was support Rampage before they nerfed him

I have this really weird Mandela Effect thing going on.

Two days ago i saw that i downloaded the game at 10th of October last year. I downloaded it with a friend and we played it for a few weeks, but then he got bored and we stopped playing it.

So it makes sense that i can't remember that i saw Countess and Crunch when i first played, because they weren't released at this point.

Now comes the point where it starts getting weird: when i started the game again around 4 weeks ago and saw the heroes, i noticed a few new characters. But i was sure, that Serath existed the last time i was playing in october. I didn't thought much about it, but then i checked the release order because i was interested in knowing who the first heroes were, and found out that she is even newer than Crunch.

How the fuck is that possible? I was sure i know her. I think i even played her before. How can this be explained? I didn't played since October, because i didn't played solo without my friend, so it's not possible that i played after she was released but before i started playing a few weeks ago. Also, i didn't know Countess and Crunch, who are both older.

Is the Mandela effect real or am i just a retard?

you're a retard

Only been playing for 12 days; Sev, Rampage, and Greystone

Ohhh

dont worry that means you'll easily make it to at least gold

ayy

Lads, I think I'm letting this thing take up an unhealthy amount of my time: any advice on discipline/ moderation? If I win a few games, I'm content to leave it, but when I hit a losing streak I'll desperately keep playing to try and fix it.

One bump before bed. Night guys. May your Kwang tethers hit true.

Thanks user, off to tether some scrubs right now.

remember that the longer you play the more shitters you run into

how'd it go

based kwang doing rasianmasculinity proud and drowning in all that bush

Always do pretty well personally, but I'm still losing. It's not like I don't come to help the team when I can, so I dunno.

so does no one in europe actually play this game or what the thread is always slow but its dead as fuck during euro time

Maybe europe is just better than america.

Never have a problem finding a game during Yuro hours, the matchmaking is fast as fuck for me.

just unlocked the day 4 heroes, anyone I should try in particular?

kwang of course

this game is why UT4 is dead thanks guys

>all this Kwang talk
it's like a Kwangfag's dream come true

Consolefag here, I never understood the stigma behind using a console to play paragon, could someone explain it to me?

Had a stellar game as Kwang (ruined by late-game deaths), but it's proof positive that carrying a bad team is impossible. Our Grux went 3-17 and fed four times in ten minutes, same as our Morigesh. The enemy team had no carry or support, but still won because my team were a buncg of drooling retards that would chase kills for 5 fucking minutes instead of attacking the inhibitors that already had minions chewing on them with no one defending. This was apparently a 4 stack, by the way.
I don't know if I can do this anymore lads. No matter how well you perform individually, you just get jerked around non-stop by the matchmaking and it's impossible to make any headway. Absolute despair.

because console carries can't aim, they are the reason lock on characters exist