>PC on suicide watch edition

>>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LsvPVk5eH4
youtu.be/5LsvPVk5eH4
pcgamer.com/destiny-2s-luke-smith-on-pc-features-pvp-new-subclasses-and-more/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Defender not being kill

Second for November-kun counting his extra frames like it'll magically make the game come out sooner on PC.

So why did they even bother showing Destiny at e3? They had nothing worth revealing.

Sony needs some fluff in their presentaion and what better way than to show off (((EXCLUSIVE))) new stuff like everyone's favorite taken strike.
also they have 3 booths set up for peaople to play the game in

"we fixed it, please acknowledge us"

Don't listen to this retard They've literally got it at E3, not for people following it, but to cover the audiences which didn't follow Destiny, since E3 is covered by a lot of media outlets.
Its not always easy to remember its not all about you (You meaning 'us' in this case) The original reveal was for us to hype up, but selling the game to people that already planned to buy it doesn't mean much. This is to get attention of those who are to be new to the series.

Ok, but they could have said the beta date at least. At least the month they plan it.

Uhh... They did.

Starts July 18th for people that got the beta code (preoder) on PS4.
July 21st is the start of open beta, as well as Xbox beta.
Beta ends July 24th (23rd midnight)
"mid August" for PC.

Huh. How the fuck did I miss that?

You'd be forgiven for missing it, there was no mention of it in the actual press conference

>Are the old subclasses—Sunsinger, Defender and Bladedancer—gone?

>didn't ask about Sunbreaker, Nightstalker and Stormcaller

SOMEONE FUCKING ASK A BUNGIE DEV IF THEY'RE IN THE GAME PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HOLY FRICK

It wasn't said during the main show, it was said doing the post-show interviews.

Considering we haven't seen them at all. Its possible Arcloc, Voidhunter, and Soltitan will be brand new classes.

Also with how simplified the skill trees are, I wouldn't be surprised if we had two of each elemental sub-class.

But really, there's nothing wrong with keeping some surprises/mysteries forthe release.

theres a small chance (((Noseworthy))) will reply to you if you ask

What would Soltitan be this time. Void has defense covered so will it be a utility or assault super?

I wouldn't be too concerned over it, in D1 there was no kind of balance, both arc and sol were attack, with warlock both void and arc were attack, etc...

Now they're all roaming supers so there's no distinction, which means they could be anything.

Honestly I wouldn't hold my breath for anything other than roaming offensive though.

Should I buy d2 on pc or ps4? I prefer pc but ps4 is alright, plus i don't know what the community will be like in terms of size or anything like that. Also it releases later than the console versions, and i'm not sure how much later (a few weeks maybe?).

7 weeks later
PC will have more graphic/performance options and PS4 will have a small amount of exclusive content.
I would expect the communities on all three platforms to be pretty healthy for a long time.

Holy shit 7 weeks? I think ill jump for a ps4 copy then. Or maybe ps4 first then transfer to pc once it comes out, if that ends up being possible. Who knows.

Anyways, thanks for the help.

Will there be crossplay between PC and consoles? I didn't get to hear the entire conference or the after show interview.

Doesn't seem like it would be a problem since this game is primarily PvE.

>And we have a bunch of characters who are interesting, but the Exo Stranger is one that always makes me chuckle a little bit. Because I feel that’s one character where we actually wrapped up the arc. She gave you a sweet gun and then dissolved, presumably off to do something else.

What did Luke Smith mean by this?

That they have no idea what to do with her.

What did you guys think about the moon maps for Trials?

Awesome

who would ever do this
why do people keep asking this
the answer is always no

It was really great honestly. First light and Anomaly are great maps for Trials.

Because more people.

m+kb shreds joystickers. always will. results in irreconcilable imbalance. they tried it with some shadowrun game on x360 and that's exactly what happened. blizzard is fighting mouse control converters being used on console Overwatch because it's creating an unfair advantage. add bonus that microsoft and sony probably don't want to have to share connections to people not paying for their service.

just stop. forever.

>who would ever do this
Square Enix did

>why do people keep asking this
Because it's far from impossible

>the answer is always no
FF14

oh that one that's got a global cooldown and isn't a shooter, right, who've been doing it since ffxi.

Yeah and it wonderfully disproved your point.

7WEEKS LATER
W
E
E
K
S

L
A
T
E
R

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my point was not to make emphatically general claims about the history of inter-platform play but that bungie would have to be stupid to allow PC and console players to play together for a lot of valid and well discussed reasons and thus you and your question were stupid.

>who would ever do this
>why do people keep asking this
>the answer is always no
>All debunked by a single example followed by shitty explanation attempts.

All you did was showing that you are a guy with a short fuse.

>Will there be crossplay between PC and consoles?
No, because it's inherently unfair against console players. M+KB is far more accurate than any control pad could ever hope to be, and unless you have Parkinson's, you will always have a huge advantage over players using a bad. Even the most mediocre and crappy of players, gets a boost from M+KB. Clone somebody and make them play each other, one on console and the other on PC, the PC clone will win every time.

Then throw working hacks into the equation, because hacks are part and parcel of PC gaming. Aimbots, wallhacks, etc. For a more casual audience, it's a great way to alienate more of your playerbase when they're getting bodied by people doing 4 cross-map headshots using a pistol, within seconds.

Common social spaces is the best you could hope for, but who cares about that?

They are trying to charge people in different regions retarded prices. For the base game: $90AU, 60EUR, 90USD in Mexico, over 110USD in Argentina and Brazil I think. Between this and the delay they really are fucking the PC players.

ya i didn't sleep
pretty sure i included a more appropriate counter example anyhow
and pointed out that ffxiv's design, in global cooldowns and aimless targeting, minimizes the differences in input method in a way that wouldn't be effective for FPS games
there's no conventional way around the differences, so instead of trying to make a solution out of thin air that will likely be outsmarted and ruin the console experience, they just won't do it.

also suck my chocolate hole

Who gives a shit about PC players.

Anyone want to please help with the S.A.B.E.R. Strike for Sleeper Simulant?

ya, i need it. give me like 20 minutes.

I just started. Add me and join up later

So have we gotten any gameplay footage for Arcstrider?

haha, epic meme name fellow memer. #FreeKekistan, amiright?

Thanks lad
Not sure if the other guy was from the forums or here but thanks to you too

My old name was PeriodJuice69 but then I got permabanned

is this supposed to be news to us or are you just figuring out that theres pricing differences in all countries?

about to run a nightfall, send a message on psn if you want in

/v/ is bullying us again

Is there any point in trying to get into destiny now? I'm getting a ps4 this week and I for sure am gonna grab destiny to try it out. But Idk if it's worth it to drop 60 on the collection to get everything as apposed to 5 on just the base game with destiny 2 coming in 4 months for me.

First time you've ever bought a video game? Regional variation has always been a thing in video games going as far back (and further) as the N64 days when a game would be $50, £60, or $120 (AUD).

if you have the funds to purchase it and it wont impact you greatly, go ahead. its a fun game.

if anyone wants to raid, reply here or send a message on psn. thanks to jeff and big guy (4 u) for the nightfall

likewise, thanks

i've enjoyed it on and off since launch. i'd get the whole collection, though, as the base game prevents you from participating in most of the interesting stuff. it's fun. good alien genocide sim.

PC gameplay.

Sweet jesus.

PC LITERALLY WON. AGAIN.

7weeks

I can wait fucking 70 weeks if it means 4k 144FPS and ultra settings.

will expacs also be late?

>People are already going "Anthem is gonna kill Destiny"

Boy, anoher entry to the list.
It's like nobody ever bothered learning why people kept playing Destiny in the first place.

boipucci?

>All our enemies have been fucking about like headless chickens in countless, small aimless factions that surmounted to nothing
>Even Oryx just bumbled about in the Saturn rings instead of actually doing shit
>Ghaul actually has his priorities straight and goes straight to the power source of guardians and fucking succeeds in a single assault lasting not even one day

For an enemy faction that was boring and underrepresented in D1 the Cabal sure embarassed everyone else

Gay shit is the only thing Bioware will trump everyone else effortlessly.

C:

youtu.be/5LsvPVk5eH4

>>Even Oryx just bumbled about in the Saturn rings instead of actually doing shit
>need to travel at superluminal speeds to traverse the galaxy
>stop at Saturn instead of going straight to Earth
Oryx was a moron

So, Destiny stuff three hours from now?

4pm EST

So... how many hours from now?

Little less than 6.

how can you be this retarded? you're on a fucking computer you blithering dog brained idiot. shard yourself please

Still here, unsharded.

Just saw the trailer. I'm fucking excited for Ghaul. He's like Bane and Batffleck combined. I'm digging it.

He's also the only competent enemy we have seen so far. At least lore wise.

I hope he's actually as good when we fight him. Would be cool if the final boss was Ghaul with guardian powers.

So you have the option to still cast Ward of Dawn as a Titan Sentinel. Best of both worlds. Titans rule

You do?

The hive largely depend on brute force, the fallen are just scavengers with their own infighting, the cabal we've seen are just scouts, and the vex have all the time in the universe to catch up. until D1 that was enough to nearly destroy humanity. now that humans are fighting back pretty successfully, the threats are getting more serious.

Yea, he seems like he's got his shit together. Which I'd hope he does considering how he goes on about how much wars he's won and how much experience he has. I also wonder if we'll see him use Light abilities in the raid. Like putting a Bubble down or Smashing occasionally. Ghaul looks like a thorough Titan. Which also makes me think our raid set is gonna look fucking incredible.

Also also also, are raids gonna be 6man or 4? Do we know?

It's probably like Tether, right? You either get to put down a Bubble that lasts a fair while or get to be Captain America with quiver. I don't know.

>Ghaul looks like a thorough Titan

>You fight him in a bubble that was placed on a FoH aftermath and duke it out with solar hammers

I'd expect raids to stay 6 man. No reason to change it, their design formulas work.

why would they be 4?

can you people fucking read? only competitive game modes are 4v4

Apparently, yes. It's on the PC magazine interview

Yeah, I think you choose between bubble or throwing shield.

>Void Titan can now be roaming or stationairy
>Arc Titan is now pure roaming

So Solar Titans will be pure stationairy this time around? Fire elemental smashing?

Nice cut content faggots, how does it feel to give bungie money so they can keep their shitty tactics indefinitely?

I get games I like so pretty good I guess.

That's not how it works.

>The new blade dancer is even fucking worse for PVE

Fuck this downgraded skill system.

Please, God, make it so.

Sorry, I never pay attention to useful stuff like this. Thank you.

All supers are now "roaming"

>pcgamer.com/destiny-2s-luke-smith-on-pc-features-pvp-new-subclasses-and-more/
>In not playing the first Destiny game from 2014, you haven’t really missed anything.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you have no idea what the sandbox is for destiny 2, dont be this stupid

>only 6 subclasses in the game
>"streamlined" skill groups so no one has any customization at all

HOW COULD YOU FUCK THIS UP SO BAD

>Also with how simplified the skill trees are, I wouldn't be surprised if we had two of each elemental sub-class.

good fucking joke. sentinel is confirmed replacing defender, dawnblade is confirmed replacing sunsinger, arcstrider is confirmed replacing bladedancer.

>pcgamer.com/destiny-2s-luke-smith-on-pc-features-pvp-new-subclasses-and-more/
>Are the old subclasses—Sunsinger, Defender and Bladedancer—gone? They’re replaced by Dawnblade, Sentinel and Arcstrider?

>Yes. For all intents and purposes, they’re gone.

get fucked retard

I'll only miss defender.

7 W E E K S
W
E
E
K
S

>So when a hand cannon, say, drops in the wild, does it drop as kinetic or energy? Is that something I apply later? Can the exact hand cannon drop as kinetic or energy?

>No, the exact hand cannon cannot drop as kinetic or energy. Basically the weapons have specific assignments. Weapon A will only ever appear as a kinetic weapon, and weapon B will only ever appear as an energy weapon.

where were you when scaffolding guy was BTFO?????

>Seven resets
>Seven opportunities to gain legendary currencies
>Seven Nightfalls
>Maybe even seven Xurs

Consoles will be nearly done with the game when PC gets it

Sentinel can also make a bubble so it is technically still Defender

There's 9.

good thing they've only mentioned there being 6 and not 9 you cock mongling retard.