/wfg/ & /kys/ - Warframe and Keystone General

Sasha edition
previous thread: >what's the next pile of shit DE is making?
my.mixtape.moe/yqdtpm.webm

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.7.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/804548-oberon-prime-update-2070/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/776642-octavias-anthem-update-20/
forums.warframe.com/topic/788574-octavia’s-anthem-hotfix-2023/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it me #1 saryn is the best

All you have to do is keep bullet jumping / rolling
If you need to stay around one area to aim just jump in the air backflip in place with double jump for height and glide slowly to aim

You'll get really used to this, to the point that you can do any mission with any frame, you just don't get hit if you actually care

Never Ending Grind!

well I suppose 40 is the more general rule of thumb, I just pulled 30 out of my ass as the number where I start really noticing the difference if I'm using subpar gear

and for clarification's sake, the T4 void bonus comes from a per-mission HighDamageEnemyLevelAura director mod, and that's only found on 4 nodes on the map, namely Mot, Aten, Marduk, and Mithra (notably present on the actual old void key items rather than the nodes they corresponded to, if I understand correctly, and some old event nodes like project sinistar)

but the key to survival is literally don't get hit, or play one of the handful of actually tanky frames with appropriate mods and gear to sustain yourself, like I'm surprised you made it this far without noticing the emphasis on defensive evasion and crowd control this game seems to have

Now I want to see some sasha lewds, are there any?

>is there any
go pester the drawfags in the discord if you really want lewds.

I saw something about this on leddit, and I think it was in the build on last devstream too? but there are a few RelayReconstructionItems in the game now, so I guess this might be our next big event

maybe.

>Ironwake
I forgot about this, what the fuck is that? and what is the placeholder ???

some of this stuff is in the star chart data right now, just hidden or tagged for events

>never ending Content

They should just add a shit ton of extra nodes on Earf that are high level content so that the tileset doesn't go to waste.

Hell, why not do the same thing to all of the older planets? Instead of relying just on Nightmare modes to increase difficulty, why not add some more branches to the edges and free space? Its not like they have to spend any effort on customizing their procedurally generated levels.

>out of the game for a year
>finally load it up
>time to take Limbo for a test drive and see what they changed
>2 is no longer active rift transition; visible confusion takes hold
>it's now a passive; just roll into it, motherfucker
>it lasts forever

I have never felt so euphoric.

congratulations, you can now indefinitely remove yourself from mission participation, or nearly indefinitely lock down a large area for both friends and enemies, enabling absolute easymode for any defensive or timed mission

you missed the week or so where he was the most godlike nuker the game ever had except maybe nova's old old MP maybe

>you missed the week or so where he was the most godlike nuker the game ever had

I've missed much. Please explain.
Did they turbo-buff the ult or something?

His cataclysm damage scaled with the total health of enemies inside cataclysm
In other words, you built max range and had infinite scaling
Also literally 50% of pugs were limbos, it was fucking horrible with stasis being a new thing

I'll just point you to the patch-notes
forums.warframe.com/topic/776642-octavias-anthem-update-20/
forums.warframe.com/topic/788574-octavia’s-anthem-hotfix-2023/
what isn't clearly depicted is that, at release, reworked cataclysm was dealing a 10% (base, affected by power strength) of all enemies' current hp and shield summed (as blast) in range from initial expansion range down to whenever it was detonated/deactivated; this meant it had to contend with armor still, but was fucking incredible and could overcome it anyway in most cases, and scaled quite well if you could nab a few heavies in a cluster, so not giving a fuck about strength but just dumping everything in to range and cast speed to made him a nuker like old saryn except scaling without any real end (other than armor scaling catching up eventually)

now it has to literally ramp up from 25% initially to 100% at auto-deactivate time of the AVERAGE of hp+shd of enemies in range, so it's fucking worthless in terms of damage

he's still area lockdown god, whether it's appropriate or good for the team though... have to treat it like frost, don't be a dumb asshole

>I'm surprised you made it this far without noticing the emphasis on defensive evasion and crowd control this game seems to have
It only takes a couple of seconds to bulletjump or CC/invis my way out of trouble up until now, so it hasn't felt like emphasis. I have more trouble with CC solutions due to not having a source of energy recharge.

because extractors

>Titanias wings don't flare out when jumping or gliding

Best weapon for juggernaut?

anything with crazy punch through. exalted blades are ezmode

I just use tigris or vaylok, like I do for everything, depending on range and situation

so kohmak with riven for +300%dmg,+100% fire rate,+100% of some element shit but -100% crits

try to forma y/n?

Is TQ a Discord poster

Ash, just lethal teleport that bitch.

how do people get sub 10 seconds in the dojo course???

no every shotgun type weapon to be effective has a) crit like vaykor hek or
b) to reach 100% status
otherwise bother to forma it only if you really like and enjoy the kohmak

Think outside the box

Thanks for the answer, but does that mean the only way to level your mods now is with other mods? Getting a 5 gold core stack in a defense mission was a nice boost, what do you get now to level quickly?

well, it has:
a)no crit
b)no status
no formas then, thanks

I'll just use it as a funny gimmick on necros then

you can get it as rewards

nidus

sleek

i got the awesome reward of 4k endo in yesterdays endo
imagine all the time it saved me
luckily i didn't get another riven i could've used...

Pretty sure they "fixed" that.

yep, no fun allowed

but hey they also fixed fatal teleport just randomly failing right? no of course they didn't, not really

Limbo can still nuke Relic Missions and most of the star map, I just think most of the "Limbo players" went back to their real mains

really? it takes so many casts and specific circumstances to accomplish a fraction of what he could do before, so what exactly do you mean by nuking?

Fuck all limbo players. The only interference I tolerate from other players is if they're killing shit so fast I can't keep up. Otherwise get the fuck out of my cell reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

is there any good builds for sybaris p?

i just got into the end-er game content and im still feeling out what's good and what isnt without dumping my limited forma/taters in it

I've been in a lot of (defense) relic missions where there's an edgelord Limbo doing all of the work for us. I'm going to assume they use decent range + power strength and rely on the Relic Void buff for extra range.

Also come on man, nuking is exactly what it sounds like.

>Press a button
>Everything dies
>Wait for respawn
>Press it again
>Everything dies

I used to think DE doesn't play their game but now I'm realizing DE just can't get math (referring to nuke Limbo)

Alright chief I'm going to let you in on the super secret endgame club. Get ready, I might be beheaded by Rebecca for this:

All weapons are shit.
No weapons are good enough for endgame without 4 forma.
By the time you hit that point it really doesn't matter if you're using a "good" weapon or not because you can make anything work.
If you can't make anything work then you fucking suck and need to get good.

You're welcome.

Blue potato alert.

this is untrue. if youre putting 4 forma on literally anything you suck and need to get good.

thanks user

>he doesn't like shotguns that kill entire hallways of sortie enemies

>he needs more than 2 forma to make a shotgun work

this doesn't end in your favor.

You know how I can tell you're a shitter? You do not understand the conceptual difference between making something work and making something as good as it can be.

the literal best tigris prime build only takes 2 forma and what the fuck are you gonna do genius, dump 6 forma on the vaykor hek so it can almost keep up with the tigp get the fuck outta here with that low tier condescension

Oh I see, you're buttmad over imaginary condescension because somebody said a mean thing on Veeky Forums. Alright I'm glad you got that out of your system.

Thanks, user. I would have missed that.

>You know how I can tell you're a shitter
>not condescension

we all talk down to each other and that's fine but you're low tier because youre not making any valid points, youre just showing you dont know how to build guns and compensate for it by dumping forma onto everything

but nah yeah keep (you)ing me

Boy somebody's a sensitive little bitch.

Want to know how I know you are all forum-shitters? You use the Tigris over the Hek at high levels where mobs swarm around you.

What did he mean by this?

autofellatio

>what is punchthrough

Shit nigger I use Cernos Prime w/ Heavy Caliber

Seeking Fury exists and should be on every shotgun build except Kohm and Drakgoon(charged shots), which have innate punchthrough.

>"Want to know how I can tell you are a shitter?"

Are you guys memeing TQ?
or was this already a meme parroted by TQ?

Is the Cernos Prime THAT bad? I mean I know it is but I've only used it get it to 30.

I'm about to slap a potato into it and give it another try.

It can work but only if you're the kind of player that's already bouncing off the fuckin' walls and melee is too slow. It's workable but takes more effort than it's really worth since positioning is key.

not worth

Why are my 5 arrows dealing only 3k damage

Even Paris Prime shits out more damage than this

Does Nekros' tank build from the modding guide hold up in sorties?

Mid project test bake.

This is to check out how everything "wraps" around the low poly model

the problem of cernos prime is the damage is divided by the number of arrows like shotguns pellets. Basically cernos prime got the disadvanges of both bows and shotguns

Lookin' good Fav! Real fucking good

>underboob cleavage
I like it.
I want more of it.

>Remove Heavy Caliber
>Shit out more damage
Well everything makes sense now. Sad because the bow looks meaty and nice.

like..one more set of boobs under the under boobs? Do I like some sort of fucking christopher nolan inception motherfucker?

YOU CANT HAVE BOOBS UNDER UNDER BOOBS.

Also. Thanks:)

I randomly bid on a new apartment today so hopefully I'll be able to finish this before I buy a new flat. The plan is to have mag done end of next week.

I thnk her shoulder pads should be considered the "blue" area or texture for color symmetry (blue gloves/hands)

>still not PBR
>still has 1/4 the entire skin uncolorable

Also Mordred is the best non-tennogen helm

i know the feel. I put time and effort on it only to realize rakta cernos is 3 times better. Its not bad but a fucking primed weapon i farmed for 2 months to gather all the pieces should not be a downgrade.

why is nekros the only frame with like a good passive

yeah you might be right. atm it goes like this:
Red:Main
Blue:Secondary
Ivory:Accent

Saving tertiary for breaking things up atm so not coloring that in.

This is what happens when you let go the head Art guy even if he completely ruined 3 Prime Accesses

>YOU CANT HAVE BOOBS UNDER UNDER BOOBS.
I bet Valkyr does.

the attention to detail on the way the fabric stretches in areas of strain like around boobs and thighs is amazing - do you have to manually model or texture or do whatever you do to get that "stretched" look?

SHOW US THE BOOTY

octavia gains mana everytime she cast a spell and i think affect also other frames in squad so.

See this is what I MEAN by DE needs to go back to their sleek look. This is fucking SLEEK at it's finest.

The skin just melts like fucking butter. It's not overdone and it's not underdone. It's abstract and normality all in one. I'm buying.

Fucking hell it gave me that old first day Warfram feeling. Meaning I don't know if it's something inside of this suit, or is it a suit, is it a cyborg wtf is it, but it's fucking beautiful type of feel.

Theres way of doing it automatically. Most current gen AAA titles use something called marvelous designer, which is basically a software that makes cloth and fits it around a model realistically.

I do it manually cause its just quicker. Using automated systems only makes sense if you have 1 base human and you need A lot of fabric cloth. So yeah, done manually with some self made brushes that speeds it up. That's what I did when I took a break from tennogen, created more cloth tools
The entire back is wip.

I agree, I mean iäm biased but I feel warframes have just gone more and more abstract. Its a matter of preference but I personally dont care that much for tenno aestethics. I dont like shapes for the sake of shapes.

The vanilla frames are by far the most succesfull form a design point of view I think

Now THAT's what I'm talking about. You are the fucking man.

im new to making builds - just finishing up my 2nd now - and im wondering if there's numbers i can aim for in the warframe build planner. last threadi was told good sustained dps for a secondary is around 20k, so ive been aiming for a 19k sustained dps build for my akstilletto, and it's performed well so far, though i havent taken it into a sortie yet. i know big numbers arent always the best thing in the planner as well, i.e the status build outperforms the full damage build for the tigris P despite the planner showing lower numbers.

but yeah im just wondering if there's a way i can tell the build im aiming for is going to be able to perform without putting in the time, forma and tater then realizing it's shit.

You have talent and good taste, user.

depends on which modding guide you're using

its the scandinavian in me:). Also I'm a shit concept artist so I always try to take the easiest route to the end goal. Helps with keeping it "simple"

>get kubrow quest like 5min right after the tutorial, hyped as fuck to get a doggo
>but nope you must pay or wait for Saturn to get nano spores or whatever
>70h later, finally able to craft the required item
>please wait 48h or pay my good goy
>now for real here's your doggobro
>oh fuck it's actually useful at killing things, I will put Taxon to th-
>no vacuum
>literally have to walk on top of everything to get them, probably already missed thousands of mods and credits
Into the stasis pod you go. Seriously, having to dedicate half your time to getting items on the ground in a game where you sanic on walls and bullet jump every other second is a retarded design, good work. I was even hyped for the mod that allows red lockers to be opened, but hahaha nigga do you think I will wait two minutes for you to open 6 lockers that will get me 500 credits and 200 salvage? And that's if you don't get stuck halfway in a vent or something.
Back to taxon and the Carrier soon. So wow, such modable, just like every weapon where you have to put that +x% dmg mod if you want to be able to do more than lvl 10 missions.

When can we stick rifles and vacuum packs to our doggos like in Jet Force Gemini?

Hoo boy warframe sure is a fun game. To play.

are you not allowed to change the meshe overall look ? like remove something or completely change how it is

nope, not for body, for helmets we create our own meshes.

I really want that Ivara workshop skin but I dont want to give any money to Valve or DE

so you are only allowed to change the fabric then ? damn thats really limiting,
there is a set of rule you have to follow i believe ?

>taxon
Is that shield boost even worth it?