/sing/ - SINoALICE General #16

>What is SINoALICE?
It's a Japanese mobile game published by Square Enix, featuring writing by Yoko Taro, the director of the Drakengard and Nier games. There are no plans to release an English version.

>Where do I get it?
apkpure.com/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/jp.co.pokelabo.sinoalice
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/id1211063618

>How do I play this shit on PC?
Download an android emulator like Nox, memu or bluestacks and run it there

bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/
memuplay.com/

>ENGLISH WIKI
sinoalice.wiki/Main_Page

>JAPANESE WIKIS
wiki.denfaminicogamer.jp/sinoalice/
appmedia.jp/sinoalice
altema.jp/sinoalice/

>STARTER FAQ - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
pastebin.com/5skjH6Rf

>GUILD LIST
pastebin.com/E61T5ssP

>Current event
sinoalice.wiki/Shards_of_Memories

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Q3z7v
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want the japs to leave so I can play my game.

Snow White gacha when?

i just want to spend my AP so i can go to sleep

*blocks your path*

Today

Tomorrow. Maybe

You need 1135 medals to get at least x1 Nightmare, crystals, weapon mats, S and A weapon exp and S gold

The current gacha lasts until the 30th, why would there be a new gacha before then?

A lot of mobages have several gachas at the same time

Servers are fucked for me. Can't start a mission without infinite loading into the restart app loop. Might as well go to sleep

So you can select which rate-up you want?

>5 loading glitches in 5 mins
Playable when?

post stickers i'm stupid

A terrible example is FEH. They had 2 banners day one, and at times have 4 banners up.

A GREAT example is FGO, where it's the same banner but they sometimes just replace the person on it, or add another person on.

>barely any pixiv art of Kaguya
Do nips hate strong women?

MAINT TIME

REEEEEEEEEE

Fucking nice.

I was expecting the game to be more stable by now, as all the shitters drop out.

But I guess it's fucking nip primetime, at least I'm not losing too much AP.

I was really lucky to fit in like 6 runs after the servers started acting up. Glad I got like 3 while I was taking a shower.

>as all the shitters drop out
Reasonable people you mean, because i have no idea why we all still here.

APOLOGIZE!

If you don't like it, why are you still here? I'm having fun, aside from the dying servers wasting my AP.

I'm having a good time honestly. When the game wants to work.
Sucks that maintenance will go into the weapon event since that was the last round of weapons I needed to go tier 3 farming. BUUUUUUUUUUT life happens and I want to kill myself.

I have no idea. Looks like i just dont like give up before my pants dosn't explode i guess.

Goddamn i was saving ap up for exp events.

>post art

what kind of doujin do you think each character would be in

How long is mait?

Even at this point they are still pulling the let's the off the server until people bugger off instead of upgrading the server. It just gonna repeat again during the nier collab.

'Until tomorrow' won't be a bad guess. Unknown right now.

Why do I always run into maintenance when I want to play the game
How long will this maint hell last jesus christ

Just noticed that in transition periods between menu screens some flash objects become transparent. You can actually see Gretels panties and what is under the hood.

>no bulge
girl confirmed

>no bulge
Uh

It's tucked user.

>small bulge
feminine penis confirmed

Depends how popular it going to be.

Uhh no... actually it means he just has a little PIN PRICK TINY little dick like retatds like you have who just assume every guy has some huge mnster unrealistic dick do you really think girls want to see that...I can't even deal with this amount of cringe from literally VIRGINS who think they can gender someone based on whether they can see external genitals through clothes? Hello?

Hansel fucking his dead sister's body screaming NIISAMA NIISAMA!!

This user confirmed for having a small feminine penis.

r u ok?

That shows a small bulge actually, reminds me to Kaworu and Shinji plugsuits. Hansel is a young boy, so he wouldn't have a huge dick.

imgur.com/a/Q3z7v

s-sasuga

mosh mosh

Nice my shitposts are better now

are we gonna get doujin of all the girls using and abusing hansel to fulfill their libidos til they become addicted to cock?

Average size dick can be tucked pretty far in.

That is very clearly a large bulge compared to the standard Japanese penis.

No, they have Pinocchio for that. Hansel (Gretel) only loves himself (Hansel).

Imagine Hansel(Gretel)'s delight when she finds a mirror and can fap to her niisama anytime she wants.

>she

Yes.

He is right. It's similar to this.

boys don't wear this kind of panties
why do user want gretel to be a guy again?

>no bulge
user...

>boys don't wear this kind of panties
Neither do most girls in real life you seanigger. It's clear from the story that Gretel is actually Hansel, pretending to be Gretel because of his unwillingness to accept that his sister is dead.

Because everything points to it being a (girl in a)guy('s body).

>It's clear from the story that Gretel is actually Hansel, pretending to be Gretel because of his unwillingness to accept that his sister is dead.
Dream is dead

>seanigger
fuck off cuck, I'm not one of your GBF friends, you better mind your manners If you don't want to get BTFO, nerocuck.

Whydo people care so much about the gender of the character instead of the story of the character? You people are what's wrong with this world. All of you motherfuckers should be gassed.

Those aren't panties, they just seem part of a leotard bodysuit. And 'Gretel' is currently being referred as Hansel by all nips. In fact, the intro of the character is "Hansel and Gretel" not "Gretel."

>getting BTFO that hard
wew how will he recover?

Alright it makes sense then

His identity seems to be the only thing people discuss in the story. It's like nobody gives a shit about the other characters but are more focused on what is underneath those clothes.

Gretel's story revolves around that point.

what even is a nerocuck? Are you just making up words or is that some seanigger slang?

It's almost as if the gender of the character is a major element of their story or something, you dumbshit EOP.

If anti-kiarafags could recover everyone can

>acting as he doesn't know
sure thing kiarafag

His identity and gender are essentially what his ENTIRE FUCKING STORY is about. Fucking EOPs.

I'm 3 chapters+ into most stories other than Snow White and Cinderella and It's the most engaging of them by far.

>gender is the same as identity
Go back to tumblr you fucking shitstains.

It's up

You are what's wrong in the world
kys

Why the fuck did you quote me? I didn't say anything like that.

LGBTfags should just go back to be honest

I quite like the idea that Pinocchio's staff is his real form or some shit because its nose grows as it lies.

But there really isn't much to discuss about most of the stories other than fapbait shit like Cindy defiling Snow.

Woah they even gave us apology gems this time.

I think you need to mate. You're one who can't seem to understand that his story is based on the plot point of "Does he have a dick or not?" and "is it actually Gretel or Hansel pretending?"

Don't mix real life concepts with 2D you retard. We like traps because they are moe and two dimensional. We don't like trannies and disgusting pigs.

They never really pulled a 'bait' here, the character was introduced with Hansel name on top and Gretel on a bottom and their conception is "delusion." What people are unraveling is the exact nature of this. Some said is "Gretel in Hansel's body" but I don't think so, it wouldn't be "delusion" if it was about that. Others make a strong argument Hansel snapped after Gretel's death, but I'm thinking is more along the lines of: Gretel was always part of Hansel, like multiple personality disorder. Hansel as the original, older personality. And was abandoned by his parents and sister in the woods, or mistreated in some way earlier that he created a loving sister who always loved Hansel and was always with him. But that personality eventually took over and murdered his parents and his real sister, who Gretel thinks is the 'witch', so the Hansel personality broke down or refuses to resurface by the shock.

This is just my speculation. The "always together" shit makes me think is closer to this. Some men suffering Multiple Personality Disorders make female personas like a "nurturing grandmother type" or a "little girl". So "Gretel" is technically a girl.

Fine if you're talking about 2D then

Those gems and ticket were given because the coliseum is down which means you can't complete the daily.

More traps when?

Do people's opinion on Gretel really hinge on whether or not she has a dick?

Her QT level does.

Pretty sure the description said it's for the maintenance.

No, I'm interested to know what really happened. I don't care about the dick or the lack thereof. It's the waifufags who hurl at the strongly implied suggestion is actually Hansel, nevermind the character fucking sheet says Hansel and Gretel.

>We
Speak for yourself. Liking traps is gay.

Has anyone considered the fucking head in the cage/purple weapon effect is actually Gretel?

His is definitely my second favorite. I like the idea that's it's part of him, like his disconnected will that he doesn't want to acknowledge. Or at least it represents that. He wants to make decisions without facing the emotional repercussions that follow it and wants someone to shove that burden on. His staff being his own will personified could turn out pretty nicely.

Akazukin's has been particularly bad. OH GOD I FUCKING LOVE KILLING THINGS.

Gretel very obviously has a dick. I care about whether it's Hansel or Gretel in there because things change hugely depending on who it is.
Also if it's Hansel he's a massive narcissist.

Why are normies like this even playing this game?