Prove you're not a blind follower, say something bad about the cars your country produces

prove you're not a blind follower, say something bad about the cars your country produces

Why don't you start faggot OP

It produces none. Then gain, if we were gonna produce a car it would be some fair-trade eco-friendly EV that would cost three times as much as a Tesla and be worse in every aspect

More like "say something bad about japanese cars"

Everyone already hates american cars

Mine doesnt lel

I don't blindy saw.
>Wow that ferrari is awesome!!
> Woah did you that lambo?
>I hope ferrari's make SUV
I heard that last one a few days back

I'm all for japanese fun boxes, with aretail price of those shitty italian super cars I could buy a new house and fill it my dream cars.

American cars are pieces of shit, nothing more to say

Other than Fiat ruining Chrysler, there's nothing really bad I can say about American cars. They produce more power and are far safer than the foreign competition. Evidence proves that American cars perform far better in head-on collisions than Japanese and German cars do. If you disagree with the facts then you are a fucking idiot.

The punto interior smell bad from day one

its harder to say something good about American cars

All of our best engineers go into aerospace/biomedical.

American cars: GRRR look how angry and big I am, but don't worry I'm just as ugly on the inside as I am on the outside
German cars: its like a race who can be the most sterile boring shit ever, also who the fuck buys modern Volkswagen???, seriously who
Italian cars: you have a choice between unreliable cheap cars are super expensive unreliable cars, your call. Either way those 19 year olds are going to think you have a small dong
British: Hope it doesn't rain shit dick cause when your car gets wet the wipers wont work
French: This hatch isn't so hot. its like Germany but instead of boring sterility its a race to be the most disappointing
South Korea: I'm sure if you keep trying hard people of average intelligence might buy your cars over a Japanese one.... probably not
Japan: ...I'm trying to be fair guys but I'm honestly drawing a blank here. I mean ricers maybe, someone help me out here.
Sweden: This backward ass country judges a cars merit on how much it reminds you of a jet fighter or how many moose you can plow through unscathed, fucking barbarians.

The Yugo could have been...a bit better

Japan: Here, have a modern, reliable car. But nevermind it's made in Turkey or Poland, with shit German parts. Whoops!

They made the Florida, which actually was better. Then the factory got bombed by murricans.

Frenchfag here...
it's not hard...
all car manufacturers here produce literally crap...
BUT the only one that doesn't is Bugatti.

Making a car without cigarette lighters or ashtrays to "discourage smoking" was a pretty retarded move in the 1970s. Other than Bricklin though I can't think of any other Canadian manufacturer that isn't just a subsidiary of some other nation's manufacturers.

Are you kidding me? Every car from my country, apart from a select few, absolutely disgust me.

t. American

didn't norway produce like a midget mailtruck in the 50's?

>Bugatti
>French
ETTORE WAS AN ITALIAN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

American cars don't BTFO other cars hard enough

>the only great french car is a street legal bonneville car with a decent interior

Nobody in their right mind thinks Bugatti sounds french

Not sure what you mean

We have produced some stuff in the past, mostly the two mini-electrics at the top, and had a few prototypes that never got anywhere.. but its all unquestionably shit

.................................. what??????????????????????????

>Japan
As a country they do not give one shit about driving pleasure and their cars reflect that. This has been getting worse and worse over time.

However they seem to fucking love motorcycles. Probably because you can actually own one in tokyo, get through traffic, and make it to one of the few toegays that isn't full of slow asian drivers and speed bumps.

Cars were once reliable and something you could depend on, now it's just fragile pigshit.

I'm a red-blooded South Korean that has many reasons to hate the Japanese, but I only drive Japanese cars.

It doesn't produce any so I'll say something bad about the brand of car I drive.
Nissan is the Opel of Japanese cars, technically Japanese, but worse than the rest by a large margin.

Australian cars: pigfat land yachts.

America can't make a decent fun to drive econo-box. ST doesn't count because it's a dedicated performance car.

Super cars are fucking stupid no matter what country they're from. No one, but race car drivers can get 7/10ths out of them and they already get to drive dedicated racecars, so why would they give a fuck.

Also luxury cars that are sporty are fucking stupid. The whole point of a luxury car is that is soft, comfortable, and has enough torque the engine never has to rev high. I couldn't car less about it's lap time.

Had a ford from 2007, only thing wrong was the vents to release moisture got clogged, a steering pump started to go at 100k, rear bearings and hubs caused a little trouble, and a door latch on the inside needed to be replaced. It's been passed on at 130k to my sister. Bought a 2017 ford and the hatch was misaligned, causing rubbing on the paint, and some glue came undone on a armrest on the door. not even 2k miles yet. The US needs better quality control. I've always had a ford so I expect quirks, but not this fast.

US, the following:
1.) "If it's no good, make it bigger"
2.) In it nearly completely to make a buck, lacking passion
3.) Our designers ran out of fresh ideas, so we either
a.) Copy off others a large amount, or
b.) Copy off our past selves, aiming for when we were iconic. Fins soon
4.) Interior build quality is inexcusable

There are more

Australia:
>they've stopped making them

>Say something bad about the cars your country produces

>tfww the only 'cars' your country produces is throwing an RB or rotary into anything and everything including lawnmowers