/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Cavarly edition

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Revealed at E3 2017:
youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
youtube.com/watch?v=BMeqj8WG0a8

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/174

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/cZ4jSufd

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Dickplomacy
mediafire.com/file/i6y5khh7w6u3t9y/Dickplomacy_4.3.0.7b.7z
>Polished Landscapes Submod
mediafire.com/file/giqu7pq5ok5m5m3/PL_PATCH.7z
>Factional World Map Viewer Submod
mediafire.com/file/bz187brrtxnsm54/WM_PATCH.7z
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z
>Parabellum : Get it while it's hot
mega.nz/#!vwNlVTaK!lwtK9-TRW7Gyycs_gvWdkO355KhiZeh2wonb9rOoFug

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/6gto5g/are_you_fucking_shitting_me/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=mountandblade
reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/6gwkiw/a_new_banner_for_this_subreddit/
webmshare.com/KDbxB
veilofcrows.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Left the mods on the OP as they were, we'll have to convene which of them can be taken out. You can find them in the pastebin.
Updated pastebin.
Spelling mistake on Cavalry.

>5:05

rhodoks are white and based

>blood on the ground
>no bodies

10/10

wow its almost like they do it for performance issues

really makes you think

read: our game is unoptimized trash

Would you rather have 500 dead bodies laying on the ground, and have fps issues user?

Keep in mind that Mount & Blade is a toaster game

nth for turkish tricks

Do you think that if we kill a few random developers of talesworld as a warning, they will work faster and better?

The fuck you even talking about?

The blood looks bad, it sprays out of people like in action movies from 90s.

And if they can't show bodies in the fucking TRAILER, you know things are bad.

>i play M&B for grafix

>moving a goalpost

You started gushing over grafix first, nigger.

My original post was how blood looks good while its static, you started gushing about ''no bodies'' and ''unoptimized trash'' actually, nigger.

>caring about how blood sprays and bodies disappearing

>caring about game mechanics
vs
>caring about decoratives on the ground

>>caring about decoratives on the ground

>no bodies
>10/10

a body is not decorative it has meaning

It tells you how many allies died vs how many enemies died.

You can probably press Backspace to bring up a dead/wounded/alive chart, just like Warband.

You can also see your casulties when the battle ends.

>nobody is caring about the release date, only on graphics and gameplay

It's all I care about but we didn't get one damn single hint.

It's okay, they're just autists caught in a baiting loop.

Well maybe we can, but it's those little things like this that I liked in warband.

>>nobody is caring about the release date

its been 5 years lad, no one cares about the release date anymore

i just play other games and have fun, and occasionally jump on Warband mp to play some Native Battle or AZW.

It'll come out when it's finished, I'm sure.

One of the top 10 posts on r/mountandblade over on plebbit is about how let down the community is.

Link for those interested: reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/6gto5g/are_you_fucking_shitting_me/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=mountandblade

That's it, I'm buying a ticket to t*rkey to challenge Armagan to single combat. I will return with the bannerlord or be sent to the halls of Valhalla. Wish me luck lads

I don't need to browse a ribbit page to know how incompetent TW is when it comes to PR user.

You should also go back.

>going to rebbit
>caring about opinions on rebbit
pick neither

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

has anyone seen this image before? i found it on a random article that came out 24 minutes ago

also how long until media outlets play bannerlord and review it?

What happened at E3? Why were people sperging out?

>trusting reviews

>also how long until media outlets play bannerlord and review it?
This should start today.

>be taleworlds
>create a huge hype for a game
>blue ball most loyal audience to your game
>give them 2x 6 minute gameplay of stuff
>5 years in development
if you were watching PC gaming show live like i was, MAJORITY or the twitch chat was related to bannerlord. but yet we only got a 1 minute trailer in E3. it makes you wonder if the shit game devs pulled before gamergate are still happening now.

Basically because we don't have more info? Just like last E3?

Not to mention the two videos were pretty much same.

We got a lot of information last E3.

people are just generally angry,
im grateful for 13 minutes gameplay but i really wanted to see the over-world and diplomatic features . like new quests, enterprises and town upgrades. i wanted to see how the seasons effect the economy.

im only angry at E3 for not giving taleworlds are longer spot, the most anticipated game of the PC gaming show but we received a cumdrops worth during it.

did those niggers steal that user's OC from last night?

reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/6gwkiw/a_new_banner_for_this_subreddit/

>We got a lot of information last E3.
Yeah, they even told us the release date on late 2016

what a time to be alive!

yeah, or it may have been the same user that made it.. not sure. if any of you idiots browse /r//mountandblade you can stay there with your cancer pls

TitaniumPigeon needs those sweet upvotes, just imagining Reddit comes here to repost shit on there for attention is pathetic.

>he gives credit down below
I want reddit to fucking LEAVE

going through his recent comments is cringe enough for me.

Have you tried that Dynasty warriors mod?
keep the flame alive, CaoCaoanon

total viewer during 1 minute trailer in E3 did crank up the viewer count to ~85k and went down to ~20k after that. People were watching PCGS just to see Bannerlord. Fucking crazy.

Really though who /suicide/ here

fucking leave, cancer. Next iteration of M&B will be casualised trash, thanks to an audience like this.

anyone know the fonts used in mount and blade? going to edit some footage of guys sword fighting and going to put the 'swadian infantry was knocked unconscious by sarranid horseman'

who you talking to boyo I've been on /mbg/ for years

At least a release date for the beta. That would be something

dont worry guys i found it, 'mordred bold' is what the font is called if anyone wants to download it aswell.

also he is talking about the plebbit trash that steal memes from here

Papyrus, IIRC.

No coop then

I would shit myself if that was revealed in the trailer

Another player reinforces the battle halfwat thru

>TELL ME ABOUT IDUBBBZ

>WHY DOES HE WEAR THE LIPSTICK

Anyone here trained in post natal abortions?

What release date? The fucking GINGE hasn't said shit for aeons.

>they delayed the game an entire year for plumed helmet physics

>sprays out of people
It didn't spray, it was falling from the wound while moving forward. They just have way too much fucking blood it's shitty

No such thing as way too much blood.

this, but seriously don't let 'spraying blood' ruin 'muh immersion'

How can gameplay exist if the game will never be released?

Take out Parabellum, everyone who cares has it by now and it's the only one that wasn't made by this thread

dows anyone have simple trading advice for warband? what to buy where and sell where? I put up some enterprises already and no longer want to grind sea raiders.

Do you have any webm that demonstrate what could be considered a good player combat?
I just want to see what is considered to be a good player in M&B

>simple
Look up base price, buy if lower, sell if higher. Or look at the wiki it usually says where to buy/sell.
>boring
Use ingame functions
>autistic
Make a spreadsheet in Excel and write down every price you encounter

So what are the chances we could get a Mount and Blade like game (that isn't just trying to be duel simulator esports trash like Mordhau,Chivalry) from a competent dev?
The audience clearly is there for a game of that type see the recently released Battle Brothers

At this rate some kickstarted M&B copy would see the light of day sooner than fucking Bannerlord

if you're an investor, between choosing a niche product that could potentially sell well and a mass market product that will almost surely sell well with a lot less effort required, what would you chose?

Making a new CoD is a lot easier (albeit more expensive, granted) because of the recognizable brand, genre, and easy to copy and expand on formula. Niche games are a bit of a wild card, it's not worth the gamble.

Well we still have Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I'm out of the hype train for this game to be honest. I have waited since 2012, got a double major and now have a job.

Jesus it really made me realize how long I was waiting for this game.

I'm done.

At least it has a release date. Be happy.

webmshare.com/KDbxB

Speaking of release date and rumors, what about this, anons? Only have this picture I wandered across but what could the E3 Releases Site be and is there an archived version?

>tfw wake up thinking taleworlds may have announced a release date overnight

They just changed th ename with Total Warhammer II

that was the original total war hammer 2 post but someone used 'inspect element' to change the source code of the website to make it seem like it was a release date for MB:2 bannerlord

i believe if we ever get a beta early access game it will be in august during mount and blade warbands anniversary

nah. i just discovered monster hunter. i hope it's better than dark souls if not, then I'll have to just continue the dlc of dark souls and forget about mount and blade for several years until it's released.

So it is edited for false information. Thanks. Where was this original total warhammer 2 post at?

Explain me this, why do you niggers want a release date so badly if it has been shown multiple times that the game development is still alive?
What's the rush? Do you just want to have regrets after it comes out of the oven half cooked?

go back to you fucking caves at once you retarded /v/ermin normalfag scum

the rush is we want to play it before we get old and die

>why do you niggers want a release date so badly
Because we want to play the game, so we want to know when we're going to be able to play it.

we don't want a release date per se. we want more info. REAL info. and people expected a release date of the beta/alpha because it was supposed to come out last year. at this rate, i doubt they will give us an alpha/beta this year, too.

5 fucking years

>Do you just want to have regrets after it comes out of the oven half cooked?
Duke Nukem Forever.
Also development may still be alive but that doesn't mean it is going smoothly. If anything, them being able to only show battle at E3 2017 seems to validate the claims made by some about the development of the whole project being chaotic, constantly changing, and not going anywhere.
The combat seems like the only thing they can safely show.
TW had something to prove this E3. And they bailed out.

Well, I don't want the game released publicly so soon with the current state gameplay. Of course we don't want the game half-done. It needs continual polish but Taleworlds is doing that in-house only, no outside feedback until now with Bannerlord playable at E3 2017. However, a beta test scheduled date for feedback would be nice. There is craze and meme-ing for release date, but we just want Taleworlds to be more active in involving the community of fans with the sequel. The PR has not been great, the dev blogs scarce and recapping info we already know, and the official website forums tries to keep all Bannerlord discussion to one stickied thread clustered mess. We've seen singleplayer, but a good amount of people want to see multiplayer as well. The original plan I read about unconfirmed was singleplayer beta and multiplayer later. Is Captain Lust still answering questions on his fm page?

Personnaly I just want better communication from the devs.

THAT'S IT /mbg/ HAND OVER THE GINGE AND NOBODY GETS HURT

We don't have him, check with Erdogan

veilofcrows.com/

Where's the people who's playing bannerlord today?

eheheh

I'll be staying here for a week or two then I'll get bored and disappear until the next time TaleWorlds fucks their fanbase over.

Nice blog fur fag

Remember to subscribe for more updates, I'll be more active than TaleWorlds, I promise.

still seething

by allah i swear we will have our vengeance

Never forget, /mbg/

>tfw put off modmaking since 2014 because of Bannerlord

Truly a day to be remembered, a day to celebrate sacrifice

shall we all hop on a server and take out our anger virtually

when is the best time

last time I checked only the LOTR server is constantly alive