DESU if you had 15k to buy a car what would you get

DESU if you had 15k to buy a car what would you get
I really don't know what to do
I want manual transmission tho
>pic is what I've driven for 7+ years

Me personally? One of these, hands down.

If you're in the US and want the most speed for your 15k, both on a track and in a straight line, nothing's gonna beat a C5 Corvette though.

Being 100% honest, I would get a 2013+ Accord Coupe, V6, 6 Speed manual.

the rest (if any) would go to my HOUSE fund/ and or 401k, or Vanguard investment stocks.

Other option would be a Civic Sedan EX instead of a 2 door Accord. Something about the proportions of Accord coupe's jsut looks so good. I hate when cars have small hoods that have the same angle as the windshield.

But would definitely go Honda or Toyota for resale value.

What's your general location OP? I personally don't do manual (hope to learn someday, but I just haven't yet), but if you're willing to share your local Craigslist, we could comb through it with you to find something good used.

I know this forum jacks off to power figures and lap times, but cars are only so much fun. Use your money wisely. Get something sensible so you have thousands to play with, for dirt bikes or jet skis. An, old, used up Porsche is a terrible purchase even if you have stupid amounts of money.

Lexus GS 350
Acura TL

Whichever I find that's charcoal grey and doesn't have jacked up interior.

I live in southern California.

That coupe accord looks a lot better than I would expect. I'm trying to find a middle ground of practical and fun because while I've enjoyed the practicality of my '02 accord the whole time, I never actually liked it

First, figure out what you want. I mean configuration. Coupe? Sedan? Hatchback? Long wagon?
Compact Mid size Big?
Truck or SUV?
I live in Riverside. maybe an IS250? Acura TSX?

get a rav4 and take it up Big Bear / Arrowhead

What is that car you posted? It's sexy.
I really wanted a hatchback wrx but I couldn't afford one. I'm open to hatch, coupe or sedan. Don't have a need for anything bigger

I'd get an El Camino, but that's just me.

$15 000?

The same I drive now, but in better condition

Hondo accordo

Some kind of American classic from 50s-60s. Good condition ones go for between 10 and 20k here.

No the answer is geo metro with a few simple mods

V6 Accord coupe
E46/E39

I'd see if I couldn't get an R30 skyline RST

I found a few Miatas near me a little under $15k, so that's what I'd look at first. There were a few other interesting options in the $10-$15k range. The BRZ I found was almost $17k, so that doesn't count.

I was thinking of another Outback Sport as the default option. Found a few that were about $10k.

Not a lot of options when my hard requirements are manual and either RWD or decent AWD.

A decent hybrid

hmmm
either a clean 530 e39 or a 5 door gti