/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

>post-Gunrunning disappointment edition

Last thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60212/GTA-Online-Bonuses-Double-GTA-RP-Opportunities-Limited-Time-Discounts
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60222/GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Underground-Bunkers-Mobile-Operations-Centers-an
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60224/Watch-the-GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Trailer

Transgenders destroyed Gunrunning

Fun fun fun fun

How do I start making money from the bunker?
Should I go back to Vehicle for a while?

Do the living quarters inside the bunker do anything? Like, can I spawn in them?
Also should I get the shooting range?

>No company liveries for the MOC trailer so you can be laughably incognito

They've dropped the ball hard with this update.

>get $65M removed
>still have this

Will the insurgent pick-up be customizable? The technical is

>no battle suits

Do the new missions pay well?

The living quarters lets you spawn in your bunker. The shooting range allows you to unlock increased carrying capacity for throwable weapons, gold/platinum tints for the new upgraded guns, and some clothing I haven't checked out yet. You have to pass the challenges to unlock said things though, and a few of them were a bit annoying to complete for me personally.

does anyone know if pistol mk2 is worth having or should i just keep it hidden from loadout

I just hate how each update has to get wackier and more OP to keep the whale money coming.

Update 1 in RDR2: Engraved revolvers, faster horse
Update 2 in RDR2: Gatling gun wagon, Ford Model-T car
Update 20 in RDR2: Winged flaming skeleton horse, laser rifles, Mad Max death cars

Vehicle worshop or storage in the MOC ? Are all the new warstock vehicle upgradable at LSC ?

>Are all the new warstock vehicle upgradable at LSC ?
No, you need the MOC with veh workshop

workshop otherwise you are fucked.

Can you have several MOCs? Because you are pretty much forced to have Command Center and weapon & vehicle workshop if you don't want to miss out.

I want my giant RV with living quarters and garage...

this includes rocket bike correct?

So I choose worshop, upgrade all vehicles, then switch to storage ?

Should i buy all that shit on my Female or Male character?
This tranny thing is really making me think

What are the drip feed cars?

>don't have a lot of hackerbucks
>log in, money still here, guess I dodged
>buy bunker
>play a bit, change session
>0 in bank, 0 in cash
Rip, I guess

Nope. You either buy the command center and gun/car combo or you lose out on stuff. It's a weird system.

Anyone need cash? We'll be doing Pacific and we could use a 4th

One of the boys needs cash ASAP since they can't sell their old bonds, so whoever our 4th is will take 25% while the other guy takes 75%

How profitable is gunrunning?

sure, what platform

Consolefag here, any new music or Story mode content?just kidding

Just wait until more people unlock the rocket sniper. Free roam is done. You won't be able to drive anywhere without getting instafucked

>profits

Pc?

Can it actually fly, or does it just glide?

I MISSED THE UPDATE
I NEED A QUICK RUNDOWN

Grand theft auto: BF4 Edition

Solo resupply mission are SO FUCKING FUNNY

with the full fucking metal jackets, not even armored cars with bullet resistance is safe

You can grind to get a bunker that opens up missions that let your grind to get guns.

The bunker doesn't have any vehicle storage.

There are rocket sniper rifles now.

I'd take 0% even but I'm still at work

any reason to pick any specific bunker|

Are the going to enable passive with helicopters again? Otherwise there is no point to them. The fmj weapons and explosive rounds will fucking shred anything in the air.

Location. Just like I/E and Bikershit before it.

We've got the 4th, but maybe you can be around when one of them decides to drop

PC
SC: BasedViva

Glide

this new update kills all vehicles
the new meta is FMJ machine guns or explosive snipers

yeah, but is there any indication how one location would be better than another? Only one I can see so far is being close to the airport,

AA or MG on APC?

AA looks cool, but can only target air. Is the MG good enough to fight off choppers?

What is rocket sniper rifle? Did they add hydra customization?

and I mean airstrip

how do you customize the new vehicles? I have it in my MOC but I'm not getting an option to customize

This is probably a no but can the Cargobob pick up vehicles containing the supplies for bunker R&D?

welp, there goes the freeroam

No Hydra customization.

Rocket sniper is a new sniper that shoots explosive rounds that one shit cars.

Free roam was over the moment they released the armored Kuruma.

>not using it to remove hydra

i knew that bad feeling i had when i saw the weapons wasnt off

Can you test it vs armored vehicles and post results pls

incidentally this thing can get rid of kuruma in one shot, right?
What a shame that faggotry can only be countered by greater faggotry

good luck driving anything that isnt an armoured car around now

Are APCs able to be destroyed in any garage? Or just the bunker?

*stored not destroyed

>drive new apc in garage
>it blows up
thanks, rockstar

Hey I just got the game a couple weeks ago and I still haven't joined a crew, reckon I should bunk up with you lovely faggots on PC, sending invite now.

Rockstar ID: FalloutFire

Please help me decide, as I am an indecisive moron.
Is getting one of the bunkers on east coast (Zancudo or Chumash) and then parking a Yacht next to it a decent idea, or I will screw myself out of missions and shit?

>car explosion insurance 10$ sharkcard goy

Good idea for what?

Ease of access? Sure.
Accessibility? Nah. Missions are more weighted to the west half, so its more efficient to be over there.

>buy $10 shark card
>explode automatically
>blow up all cars in garage
thanks rockstar

How the fuck do you complete the assault rifle tier 3 challenge

Fail it 10 times and rage like a tard until you eventually get it, worked for me.

I don't think that the Explosive Sniper rounds are gonna be too bad, seeing as you actually have to put in work for them. Most of the kiddies aren't gonna grind the bunker out, the Hydra and Kuruma were both semi-accessible, because they just needed someone to invite them to the relevant heists.

Where as the sniper rounds require actual work.

Shoot the head a lot

>tfw the unlocks are random and it caost 225k just for it to not take hours for resaerch

I really hope another solo dupe gets discovered soon

so, no weapon customization?
great. another update with more supercars and military shit for kids to ruin sessions. thanks rockstar.

How long does it take to get your bunker? I bought this shit like an hour ago and its still not here, it took my money.

Can you speed up research without supplies, or do I still have to grind supplies?

We Game Of War Fire Age now

Because the only thing that makes grinding even more fun is a layer of RNG on top of it.

>no weapon customization?
Are you deaf and blind?

You have to put staff towards research, then they will start researching a project and you can pay $225K to instantly unlock it

But there is. A lot. Buy the gun upgrade to your MOC

holy shit this a ruse right?

Does the Mk2 version of a weapon take place of the base model, or does it work as a separated gun?

Just brought a new social club copy after getting banned around 2 years ago.

What am i in for?

i need the bunker and the moc? jesus

Can I store a vehicle in the MOC workshop or do I need to immediately drive it out?

Holy shit I am mad I sent rockstar support a request asking for them to give me back the 10 million dollars of legit cash they took from my account and they sent this, I checked my game and I had the same amount of money. Fuck this honestly I might just quit at this point. How long until hackerfags start being able to mod again?

Takes the place of the original. You can downgrade if you want.

>To access special Gunrunner vehicle missions, you have to buy the MOC
What the fuck Rockstar?

The rocket bike makes you feel like a witch flying a broomstick over the city at night. If I had a female character I'd equip the witch mask and base an outfit around it.

They added a bunch of shit to do in multiplayer lobbies to make money, rather than just heists.

is the megaforce bike worth getting?

Thou shalt not spend mod money

>Modded and cheated in GTA since the start
>Only been banned once for a week
>Legit fags getting btfo everywhere

o i am laffin

What am i looking at in terms of hacker population? Is it still 5 in every lobby bad or nah?

Hackers are non-existant right now because of the new update.

Expect that to go back to normal in about a week.

You PCucks bring this on yourselves. Youve probably recieved that much modded cash you can't track whats legit and whats not

No

Sympathy

Whatsover

Quit game and fuck off

Yeah its fucking gay I dont mind that my mod money got taken away its the fact that they just took everything away including money that took fucking ages to get playing the same boring missions over and over again. Know I have to do it all over again just because rockstar is a shitty incompetent company

no

This is how it works
>some dude gets $10,000,000 legitimately
>then he gets $20,000,000 in hackerbux
>guy goes on a spending spree with his new hackerbux
>still has $20,000,000, or some lesser amount
>rockstar removes $20,000,000 in hackerbux leaving him with $0
>guy gets mad that he now has no more monopoly money

Whats normal though? Is it guaranteed one in each lobby?

Feels like every other lobby to me, but I'm EU so I guess I get put in with Russians a lot more.

Thanks.